Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:36:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IPL] InsurePal | Distributed social proof insurance  (Read 12619 times)
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:03:09 AM

Good article: InsurePal Welcomes Bitcoin Pioneer Charlie Shrem and the Crypto IQ As Advisors
Charlie Shrem joined InsurePal as business development advisor right before the end of 2017. His rich entrepreneur experience in managing crypto and non-crypto companies will serve as an important guidance to developing InsurePal social proof platform for mass adoption.

InsurePal is set to revolutionize the insurance industry by harnessing blockchain technology and merging it with social proofing, bringing cost reduction and a positive societal impact. The startup company is the voice of change that promises to bring disruption to the old insurance paradigm by challenging its sole core. To help us in navigating the challenges and direct the platform development in the direction envisioned, it is crucial to work with individuals and visionaries who possess a unique knowledge and insights from comprehensive areas.

Blockchain advancement, Adoption and User-Centricity as Key Strategic Points
As a Bitcoin pioneer, a social economist, digital currency trader, and ultimate crypto insider, Charlie Shrem is at the epicenter of the crypto universe. He has advised more than a dozen digital currency companies and launched and managed numerous partnerships between crypto and non-crypto enterprises.  More: https://medium.com/insurepal-blog/insurepal-welcomes-bitcoin-pioneer-charlie-shrem-and-the-crypto-iq-as-advisors-50256f4775fd

So Shrem on board; CHOOCHOOO

I've read the entire article and good job to the team for having Charlie Shrem on board, that man is legendary and had made a lot of people rich through his crytpto advices. I honestly agree with everything that he said about insurepal and I just discovered through this article that the team had already been involved in other companies as well and turned out they were really successful on those ventures, does anybody on here knows what these companies that the team were involved in the past? And I really like what he said about this project being the beginning of a long process, he's really right about that, this project is offering a feature that's very new and quite risky in the insurance industry but it seems like with the current progress a lot of people are along for the ride and ready to support this project and help this project move forward and be successful in the insurance industry, with this new innovation, being friendly will really come in handy.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:03:38 AM

If you miss presale

Don't miss crowdsale

Clock is ticking

You got that right, Master mind! 9 days away from the crowdsale and Insurepal has already sold more than half of their tokens. This is just an indication of how promising this project will be! Don't miss out, mark your calendars as we are nearing the 16th. Insurepal is definitely making history!
Siopao

Merit: 120

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:24:56 AM

The crowdsale is getting nearer! Good news is that the team has almost sold more that half of the tokens. This is gonna be a successful project for sure. Congratulations in advance!
todavenera

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:29:43 AM

INSUREPAL will go TODAVENERA   Grin Grin Grin
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:32:23 AM

Join social networks from Insurepal + telegram

there are 7000 members already  Cool

http://www.insurepal.io
matjazsircelj

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:39:37 AM

What is your insurance going to cover?
Hi, InsurePal is insurance based on social proof endorsements. We start with the car insurance pilot project in UK later this year https://insurepal.io/roadmap.
Welcome to visit our website for further info on the platform and project, and of course, whitepaper for in depth information https://insurepal.io/InsurePal_whitepaper.pdf.
matjazsircelj

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:42:11 AM

Hi

Can I use the meta mask to purchase IPL tokens?
We suggest MEW and we advise you check with the manufacturer for ERC20 compatibility. We prepared participating and wallets guide also https://medium.com/insurepal-blog/full-step-by-step-guide-for-contributing-on-insurepal-whitelist-pre-sale-and-crowdsale-6d6e880c80b0.
matjazsircelj

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:46:14 AM

Hi

Can I use the meta mask to purchase IPL tokens?

I think you can use whatever you want , you just need to send Ethereum or any other coin what they accept to theyr adress . But why not use myetherwallet ? Smiley
We do suggest MEW, also it's important that wallet is ERC20 compatible to send ETH. Our guide here https://medium.com/insurepal-blog/full-step-by-step-guide-for-contributing-on-insurepal-whitelist-pre-sale-and-crowdsale-6d6e880c80b0
matjazsircelj

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:01:09 AM

Can i contribute less than 5ETH in the ICO? A bit confuses here
In the crowdsale there is no minimum.
PatelKartel

Activity: 301

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:47:52 AM

Good article: InsurePal Welcomes Bitcoin Pioneer Charlie Shrem and the Crypto IQ As Advisors
Charlie Shrem joined InsurePal as business development advisor right before the end of 2017. His rich entrepreneur experience in managing crypto and non-crypto companies will serve as an important guidance to developing InsurePal social proof platform for mass adoption.

InsurePal is set to revolutionize the insurance industry by harnessing blockchain technology and merging it with social proofing, bringing cost reduction and a positive societal impact. The startup company is the voice of change that promises to bring disruption to the old insurance paradigm by challenging its sole core. To help us in navigating the challenges and direct the platform development in the direction envisioned, it is crucial to work with individuals and visionaries who possess a unique knowledge and insights from comprehensive areas.

Blockchain advancement, Adoption and User-Centricity as Key Strategic Points
As a Bitcoin pioneer, a social economist, digital currency trader, and ultimate crypto insider, Charlie Shrem is at the epicenter of the crypto universe. He has advised more than a dozen digital currency companies and launched and managed numerous partnerships between crypto and non-crypto enterprises.  More: https://medium.com/insurepal-blog/insurepal-welcomes-bitcoin-pioneer-charlie-shrem-and-the-crypto-iq-as-advisors-50256f4775fd

So Shrem on board; CHOOCHOOO

I've read the entire article and good job to the team for having Charlie Shrem on board, that man is legendary and had made a lot of people rich through his crytpto advices. I honestly agree with everything that he said about insurepal and I just discovered through this article that the team had already been involved in other companies as well and turned out they were really successful on those ventures, does anybody on here knows what these companies that the team were involved in the past? And I really like what he said about this project being the beginning of a long process, he's really right about that, this project is offering a feature that's very new and quite risky in the insurance industry but it seems like with the current progress a lot of people are along for the ride and ready to support this project and help this project move forward and be successful in the insurance industry, with this new innovation, being friendly will really come in handy.

I agree with you man. It's just the beginning of something that can be really big in the future. I like it how they are prepaired for everything not just the whitepaper but the whole process from presale and I like the roadmap (what they want to accomplish). I am sure they will and makes sense that they know what they are doing with over 15 years of experience in insurance field. We just got to be patient and HODL Smiley
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:44:57 AM

Why is Insurepal so popular

Becouse of great team!

And tremendous ROADMAP

In last three years, InsurePal has walked a long road from a great idea to a most serious business. Since we are aware insurance is one of the most regulated industries, we want to ensure optimum conditions for achieving our goals in the set time. Our team is 100% passionate and absolutely committed to delivering our promise to you.

Social proof and first round of funding
Insurance industry is full of irregularities.

Founders identify the science of social proof as a solution and invest close to $500.000 to develop the social proof model and web app demo.

Calibrated mathematical algorithms confirm the model brings from 30% and up to 70% cost reduction.

US & worldwide patent
Social proof insurance patent protection is filed in US and worldwide. Founders pitch the idea in Silicon Valley but refuse several million offer to be able to develop InsurePal on their own terms.

The methodology, viability assessment and a legal review of the project are developed. Blockchain is identified as the missing piece. Several meetings with crypto think-tanks occur. InsurePal core team is assembled.

Core team & ICO preparation
InsurePal enters in partnership with Netis Group and expands the team with several blockchain and IT experts.

The architectural design of the InsurePal platform and its functionalities begins. Parallelly, the extensive preparations for ICO go about.

Platform launch & extended blockchain features integration
16 January: IPL token crowdsale

The development of InsurePal platform core begins. First social proof modules are ready to be used. PR & Marketing campaign launches.

We obtain MGA insurance license for UK market and start with UK pilot project. Platform is further developed and new social proof modules are integrated, ready to be used by third-parties. Extensive legal and regulatory preparations to obtain the EU passport license begin.

2019 and on
Global expansion & B2B partnerships growth
Additional functionalities are implemented. Partnerships with interested third-parties are further promoted. Implementation of claims community handling model begins. All InsurePal activities are promoted on a global scale.

InsurePal platform to become a “to-go” global social proof insurance.
CypherOG

Activity: 220

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:57:23 PM

I have never seen such a big team with so much experience. https://insurepal.io/team   Great for InsurePal to go to partnership with Hive, Mattereum, Crypto IQ and others.
cryptoworld2017

Activity: 255
Merit: 66

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:40:15 PM

InsurePal presale was closed on 3rd January at 15.00 UTC and since then, our community has raised quite a lot of questions about the upcoming crowdsale, starting on 16th January at 13.00 UTC. We have gathered some of the most frequently asked here. For more, join us on Telegram.

How can I participate in the crowdsale?

If you wish to participate in the crowdsale, you’ll have to get your KYC approved and whitelist a wallet from which you’ll contribute. We urge you to do that immediately on this link: https://insurepal.io/whitelist. All the transactions from non-whitelisted wallets will be bounced and all the contributions from the members who did not complete or their KYC was not approved will be returned.

Is there a minimum for the crowdsale participation?

No, there is no minimum for the crowdsale contribution, but the amount must be transferable. For each transaction from your wallet, either for sending ETH, IPL Tokens or some other Tokens, you will need some “gas”, which is the fuel for the Ethereum network, that validates and confirms your transaction. Gas is paid in Ethereum (ETH). In practice, you will need an additional small amount of ETH to send ETH or IPL from your wallet. In time of network congestions, you should modify Gas price to provide enough fuel for your transaction. Check https://ethgasstation.info/ for the current status of Ethereum network and sufficient Gas price.

Is there any bonus available in the crowdsale?

Yes, there is a 10% bonus for those that will contribute in the first 96 hours and for those that will contribute more than 50 ETH.

I have my KYC approved for the presale, do I have to do it again for the crowdsale?

If your KYC was approved for the presale, you do not have to do it again for crowdsale. But, it is important and necessary to whitelist your wallet from which you’ll contribute during the crowdsale. The unique addresses that were given to you during the presale are no longer valid in the crowdsale.

How many IPL tokens will I get for 1 ETH?

The ETH price will be locked on 16th January, just a few hours before the crowdsale. This price will be applied for the presale and for the crowdsale.

My KYC is approved, but presale is closed. Can I send my ETH now or do I have to wait for January 16th crowdsale?

No, you cannot send your ETH right now. As all contributors, you’ll have to wait for the January 16th when the public crowdsale starts. We will announce the block with which the crowdsale will start and the contribution address on this link: https://insurepal.io/crowdsale .

We warn you: beware of the phishing attempts! Always make sure that you are visiting InsurePal official site (www.insurepal.io). To avoid scams, we advise you to add the website address in your bookmarks. Make sure that you are well informed about the start and end of the crowdsale. And if the offer is too good to be true — it usually is!

For more information about InsurePal crowdsale, visit our website www.insurepal.io and join us in conversation!
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:42:48 PM

todavenera

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:44:36 PM

Thanks for new informations in email!

Dear members of InsurePal community,

Only 9 days are left until 16 January, when the InsurePal crowdsale begins. We advise all who wish to participate to whitelist as soon as possible as KYC process takes time and spots are getting extremely limited!

We also urge you to pay attention when making transactions to avoid phishing scams. Trust only official InsurePal channels and contact our team on Telegram in case of suspicious attempts.

We are certain our team will be able to fulfil all promises and can`t wait to keep things in motion. For that, we proudly welcome Charlie Shrem as advisor, who will help us successfully navigate between the crypto and non-crypto world and attract as many end-users as possible.

We will share our plans with you at all times.

Stay in the loop and thanks for all your support!

InsurePal team
rushie_8

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:30:53 PM

Oh yes, few more days till magic Grin

★InsurePal★ distributed social proof insurance.
btckorea1337

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:36:23 PM

thank you so much for this, very helpful

https://medium.com/insurepal-blog/insurepal-crowdsale-faq-54846978da10
xiao2017

Activity: 375
Merit: 183

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:45:01 PM

Matt PetermanFollow
AI, blockchain and common sense
Jan 7

from MEDIUM INSUREPAL

For years, we have allowed the growth of large corporations that have literally enslaved us to feed their greed. To change this narrative, internet came as a first big breakthrough, making information widely available, and consequently allowing us to speak-up and engage in conversation with the companies.

Blockchain is the next big thing as its true benefit doesn’t come from high earnings, as one might assume. In reality, its long-term value is reflected in the revolutionary paradigm of decentralization that empowers individuals and restores back our dignity. Now, we really are at a junction of how our future might look like.

We`re witnessing the rise of peer-to-peer organizations who have made it their priority to listen to the end-users and above all, adapting to their needs. We all know that payment for a certain service is necessary and do not object to that. But, as consumers, we wish the price of that service reflects its real value and is most of all, tailored to our personal needs.

But, insurance companies haven’t made that transition yet: either because they are too big, too traditional or just subjected to too many challenging regulations. They still spend the most money on expensive and extremely invasive methods through which they segment their customers, so they can bill them more.

The reason is perfectly illustrated in this statement:

“There is no longer any anonymity on the Web — unless we mandate it. The most personal information about your online habits is collected, bought and sold, often instantaneously and invisibly. Data collection is a business driven by profits at consumers’ expense.”
Therefore, their objective is to turn data into information, providing them with the best insight on your interests and personal behavior.

In the now, many insurtech are already challenging this rigid structure. However, InsurePal is the first industry startup fully harnessing the power of blockchain. We have decided to look on the insurance differently and put ourselves in customers` shoes.

Why should only insurances profit with our personal insight? And how can we make the process beneficent for all? The answer is social proofing. It is perhaps the most innovative model of risk selection and, when put on blockchain, it makes the need for a centralized institution redundant.

Our platform will act as a global provider of various insurance modules, based on social proof mechanics and it will represent an entry point to the entire insurance ecosystem. The social proof will be gained by receiving or giving endorsements and will also be applicable to having more than one endorses. As each new endorser also has their own social proof network, a hierarchical social proof virtual network will soon establish.

“Data is precious and will last longer than the systems themselves”, Tim Berners Lee, the inventor of the World Wide Web once said. In other words, digitalization made it happen that our own data are the most intimate (and therefore growingly valuable) data we possess.
The tokenizing will allow InsurePal to uniquely identify insurance assets, whereas you will be able to transfer the information to other types of business via a digital record. This is how you as consumer will finally be able to enter into a dialogue in an equivalent position when engaging with companies. And in return, to actually make a profit when exchanging your social proof information to them.

For more information about InsurePal crowdsale, visit our website www.insurepal.io and join us in conversation!

Insurepal will be new story of success

i preppared 30 ETH

but i will invest 150 ETH

Very PRO ICO
AyiSha#7

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:48:23 PM

how will you know if for example crowdsale will be closed quick, and more transactions will be send at the same time, but only few of them will catch the before the hard cap closes?
Who has advantage? How does thiis go?
Crypto_maniac7

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:38:16 PM

InsurePal is challenging the $7 trilion global insurance market of today with a distributed, self - adjusting insurance platform. Harnessing the power of blockchain, they introduce a completely new model of risk selection, guided by science of social proof. Network uses peer-to-peer endorsements to improve segmentation, lower premium costs and offer incentives users.
The distributed insurance platform has reinvented the science od social proof to work similarly as a third-party deductible in banking.

Cant wait  Cool Cool

InsurePal - Distributed social proof insurance
Join Telegram | WHITEPAPER | Apply for whitelist | InsurePal.io
ICO starts 16. January 2018
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: