Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:38:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IPL] InsurePal | Distributed social proof insurance  (Read 12619 times)
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:14:08 PM

I couldn't find myself when the IPL Token will be also available on exchanges like Bittrex/Binance etc., does some one know Smiley ?

Thanks.

Dudeee wait for the crowdsale to be over. Patience my friend wil be huge project.

What does this has do with patience when I am asking for an information which I could not find on the Whitepaper or anything ?

Thanks for the advice with the instagram group @btckorea1337
I asked from their support and according to them they will add the coin to the exchanges after the end of ICO. It is normal for any coin that it is added to the exchange after the end of ICO. It is not only beneficial for us but it also give a huge benefit to the project and in result to the owners of the project. That is why it becomes the first priority for the owners to add it to exchanges as soon as possible after the end of ICO.
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:21:04 PM

Remember that Smiley

Crowdsale start time: 16 January at approx. 13:00 UTC

Official crowdsale website link: https://insurepal.io/crowdsale

Official live-stream link: It will be published on official InsurePal Facebook page

Accepted currencies: Ethereum only
Minimum/maximum Contribution Amount: Not limited*
Crowdsale Hard Cap: $18 million dollar
Bonus: 10% bonus for those that will contribute in the first 96 hours and for those that will contribute more than 50 ETH.

When does the crowdsale start?
InsurePal crowdsale is set to begin on January 16 at approximately 13:00 UTC. To make sure you are on time, check this interactive time zone map: https://www.timeanddate.com/time/map/. Please, also note the start estimation is not necessarily 100% accurate, as we begin on a block.

All who wish to participate are advised to whitelist as soon as possible as KYC process takes time and spots are getting extremely limited.

The crowdsale will go live once a specific block is reached. We will calculate and publish the block a few hours prior on the day of the crowdsale.

When the crowdsale is LIVE, we will make an official announcement and publish the public wallet address here: https://insurepal.io/crowdsale. We will also livestream the event on our Facebook page.

Who can contribute in the crowdsale?
Only those who have successfully passed KYC process will be able to contribute in the crowdsale. Our team is working around the clock to make sure all your requests are handled in due time. However, the demand is increasingly higher. For that, we will be able to provide KYC verification only to those users who will submit the application form by Sunday, 14 January. To those who will sing up later, we cannot guarantee to be processed until the crowdsale begins, but we will certainly do our best.

To whitelist, sign up here: https://insurepal.io/whitelist

Reminder: If your KYC was already approved for the presale, you do not have to do it again. But, it is important and necessary to whitelist your wallet from which you’ll contribute during the crowdsale. The unique addresses that were given to you during the presale are no longer valid in the crowdsale.

Is there a minimum/maximum for the crowdsale participation?
No, there is no minimum for the crowdsale contribution, but the amount must be transferable. For each transaction from your wallet, you will need some “gas”, which is the fuel for the Ethereum network, that validates and confirms your transaction. Gas is paid in Ethereum (ETH). In practice, you will need an additional small amount of ETH to send ETH from your wallet. Check https://ethgasstation.info/ for the current status of Ethereum network and sufficient Gas price.

Is there any bonus available in the crowdsale?
Yes, there is a 10% bonus for those that will contribute in the first 96 hours and for those that will contribute more than 50 ETH.

Last-minute reminders for our InsurePal community:
Double-check the wallet address. Before sending your ETH, please check the wallet address on our subpage and DOUBLE check it by following our live stream.
Do not send ETH before the crowdsale start time. We will disclose the wallet address publicly on January 16. However, you have to wait for the crowdsale to actually begin, before sending in your ETH.
Beware of scamming pages. Some shady websites have already tried to scam you. Double check all webpage addresses and watch for spelling mistakes. It is best you save the https://insurepal.io in the taskbar. NEVER click on any links or open any emails that look suspicious.
Do your diligence and know before you invest. We urge you to visit our website and read InsurePal whitepaper in which we laid out the company`s risk and opportunities. Be aware that ICOs are extremely risky and highly speculative investments. Never invest money that you can’t afford to lose. Make sure you read and understand the Terms & Conditions.
rushie_8

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:25:57 PM

Why InsuePal project is the best?

TRANSPARENCY
Exposure to loss is reduced, risk is transferred to higher limits and revenues are settled by diversification.

SELF-REGULATION
The platform is self-regulated as the individuals with riskier behavior are eliminated by their social contacts.

PEER-TO-PEER DATA
Assessments among family, friends and colleagues guarantee objective and real-time segmentation.

COST REDUCTION
Distributed model brings significant discounts and is especially alluring to a generation with significantly lower income.

VIRALITY
P2P endorsements reduce customer cost acquisition and the network grows virally with P2P promotion.

★InsurePal★ distributed social proof insurance.
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:34:35 PM

Insurepal have lots of support from the presale and surely the crowd sale will be having the same market in fact there are lot's of people who are waiting for the crowd sale to begin and  I am excited to see how insurepal will hit the market, this is really a good project. Congrats to the people behind this wonderful project.
I am also sure that this project will do something great in the coming events. I am hearing from a lot of people about this project. They are much interested in this project and they are sure that the value of this coin will increase much higher and they are sure that they will earn a high profit if they will invest in this project. So it is the fact that this project has already got its success.
Master mind

Activity: 691

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:58:49 PM

I like to participate in all new great future project.
 I think I found one of the best.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:21:39 PM

Your website shows that about 70% coin are sold out in pre ICO. Can I know how much is the total coins? Is that the details about all the coins available for ICO or only in those coins which were available for only pre ICO. please explain about the 70% sale of your coins that they are only in the pre ICO or of the total. if they are in total then the ICO will be very shorter as people will buy out sooner the remaining.
Superzpay

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:26:08 PM

Your website shows that about 70% coin are sold out in pre ICO. Can I know how much is the total coins? Is that the details about all the coins available for ICO or only in those coins which were available for only pre ICO. please explain about the 70% sale of your coins that they are only in the pre ICO or of the total. if they are in total then the ICO will be very shorter as people will buy out sooner the remaining.
the total supply of the coins is; 300,000,000 IPL out of which the total amount for the crowdsale are kept as 201,000,000 IPL, and as you can see on the website that it is stated that 140.700.000 IPL Sold-Out, so it means that 70% of the total coins are sold out and for ICO there will be 30% coins. The ICO duration is selected as 21 days but as you said people will buy it sooner then it will be closed when all the coins are sold out.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:35:08 PM

I like to participate in all new great future project.
 I think I found one of the best.
I am also interested in this project as it has a very high potential and the the community of this project is very high. We can estimate from the pre ICO section that how much will be it higher in potential. I missed to participate in the pre ICO phase but for the 16th January I am impatiently waiting and I will invest as soon as possible because I know people will rush to invest.
investing101

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:25:42 AM

So they are going to list in the exchanges right after the sale,  any idea which ones?  $3-5 minimum, long term even better.
MrNight9x

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:57:33 AM

Please,Help me confirm KYC. email: house.happyhn@gmail.com. Thanks
PatelKartel

Activity: 301

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:12:38 AM

Remember that Smiley

Official live-stream link: It will be published on official InsurePal Facebook page

Bonus: 10% bonus for those that will contribute in the first 96 hours and for those that will contribute more than 50 ETH.

InsurePal crowdsale is set to begin on January 16 at approximately 13:00 UTC. To make sure you are on time, check this interactive time zone map: https://www.timeanddate.com/time/map/. Please, also note the start estimation is not necessarily 100% accurate, as we begin on a block.

All who wish to participate are advised to whitelist as soon as possible as KYC process takes time and spots are getting extremely limited.

The crowdsale will go live once a specific block is reached. We will calculate and publish the block a few hours prior on the day of the crowdsale.

When the crowdsale is LIVE, we will make an official announcement and publish the public wallet address here: https://insurepal.io/crowdsale. We will also livestream the event on our Facebook page.

Who can contribute in the crowdsale?
Only those who have successfully passed KYC process will be able to contribute in the crowdsale. Our team is working around the clock to make sure all your requests are handled in due time. However, the demand is increasingly higher. For that, we will be able to provide KYC verification only to those users who will submit the application form by Sunday, 14 January. To those who will sing up later, we cannot guarantee to be processed until the crowdsale begins, but we will certainly do our best.

To whitelist, sign up here: https://insurepal.io/whitelist

Reminder: If your KYC was already approved for the presale, you do not have to do it again. But, it is important and necessary to whitelist your wallet from which you’ll contribute during the crowdsale. The unique addresses that were given to you during the presale are no longer valid in the crowdsale.

Is there a minimum/maximum for the crowdsale participation?
No, there is no minimum for the crowdsale contribution, but the amount must be transferable. For each transaction from your wallet, you will need some “gas”, which is the fuel for the Ethereum network, that validates and confirms your transaction. Gas is paid in Ethereum (ETH). In practice, you will need an additional small amount of ETH to send ETH from your wallet. Check https://ethgasstation.info/ for the current status of Ethereum network and sufficient Gas price.

Is there any bonus available in the crowdsale?
Yes, there is a 10% bonus for those that will contribute in the first 96 hours and for those that will contribute more than 50 ETH.

Last-minute reminders for our InsurePal community:
Double-check the wallet address. Before sending your ETH, please check the wallet address on our subpage and DOUBLE check it by following our live stream.
Do not send ETH before the crowdsale start time. We will disclose the wallet address publicly on January 16. However, you have to wait for the crowdsale to actually begin, before sending in your ETH.
Beware of scamming pages. Some shady websites have already tried to scam you. Double check all webpage addresses and watch for spelling mistakes. It is best you save the https://insurepal.io in the taskbar. NEVER click on any links or open any emails that look suspicious.
Do your diligence and know before you invest. We urge you to visit our website and read InsurePal whitepaper in which we laid out the company`s risk and opportunities. Be aware that ICOs are extremely risky and highly speculative investments. Never invest money that you can’t afford to lose. Make sure you read and understand the Terms & Conditions.

Yes, people be cautios ... veeeery cautious.
GT-RR

Activity: 257

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:18:42 AM

Get ready for InsurePal Crowdsale
Here are some last-minute tips for you to get ready for the crowdsale and make sure your investment stays safe. Beware of phishing attacks: double check websites, watch out for spelling errors and false user identities, pretending to be InsurePal admins. If the offer is too good to be true, it usually is.

https://medium.com/insurepal-blog/get-ready-for-insurepal-crowdsale-9fe35891498d    Cool Cool   WE GOT THIS !!!!
CypherOG

Activity: 220

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:38:20 AM

Why InsuePal project is the best?

TRANSPARENCY
Exposure to loss is reduced, risk is transferred to higher limits and revenues are settled by diversification.

SELF-REGULATION
The platform is self-regulated as the individuals with riskier behavior are eliminated by their social contacts.

PEER-TO-PEER DATA
Assessments among family, friends and colleagues guarantee objective and real-time segmentation.

COST REDUCTION
Distributed model brings significant discounts and is especially alluring to a generation with significantly lower income.

VIRALITY
P2P endorsements reduce customer cost acquisition and the network grows virally with P2P promotion.

Quickly said but read everyone whitepaper. They write good and check medium and insurepal.io. i realy like to know everything before i contribute and they are good prepaired. cheers
Chevy_REP

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:57:59 AM

Folow this slowly and everything OK : https://medium.com/insurepal-blog/full-step-by-step-guide-for-contributing-on-insurepal-whitelist-pre-sale-and-crowdsale-6d6e880c80b0   and you rady for crowdsale yes.
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:31:53 PM

Folow this slowly and everything OK : https://medium.com/insurepal-blog/full-step-by-step-guide-for-contributing-on-insurepal-whitelist-pre-sale-and-crowdsale-6d6e880c80b0   and you rady for crowdsale yes.

Crowdsale begins on 16 January at 13:00 UTC

DAYS

HOURS

MINUTES

xiao2017

Activity: 375
Merit: 183

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:33:50 PM

8555 members   awesome

https://insurepal.io/platform

Read more about precious project  Smiley Smiley Smiley
bjcd

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:52:53 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 03:18:15 PM by bjcd

Hey guys,

Probably I will look like a noob, but as a matter of fact, I am. So here is my question Smiley

My whitelist was accepted before the presale. I now want to participate in the crowdsale.

Can you confirm the below are the right steps I should follow:

- Transfer ETH to my wallet on MyEtherWallet - this is also the "refund address" given during the KYC subscription.
- On the 16th of January, 1pm UTC, a "public" address will be provided by InsurePal on www.insurepal.io/crowdsale
- Transfer my ETHs from MyEtherWallet to that public address.

Other questions:

1) After I send the ETH, what will be your criteria to identify that is "me" who send you the ETH? Is it based on th wallet address? How can I double check if the wallet address I gave before the presale is good?

2) The whitelist approval.

If I received this email:

"InsurePal KYC Status: Your KYC is approved!"
After reviewing your whitelisting submission, we confirm you have successfully completed the identify verification process.
YOUR KYC STATUS: APPROVED

Does it mean my "WALLET" was approved? Or is it about my account?

3) The account.

Is there a way to log in to insurepal and see my contribution status after the crowdsale? If not, will I receive an email confirmation with the amount indicated? How long after te crowdsale will the IPL be available on exchanges? On what exchanges?

Thanks for your help.
geoneojapan

Activity: 349
Merit: 168

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:05:34 PM

Look at all those videos

you will see bright future for legendary Insurepal

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgpEjq3P54FKDmJDyOjJ9vg
matjazsircelj

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:15:58 PM

Hey guys,

Probably I will look like a noob, but as a matter of fact, I am. So here is my question Smiley

My whitelist was accepted before the presale. I now want to participate in the crowdsale.

Can you confirm the below are the right steps I should follow:

- Transfer ETH to my wallet on MyEtherWallet - this is also the "refund address" given during the KYC subscription.
- On the 16th of January, 1pm UTC, a "public" address will be provided by InsurePal on www.insurepal.io/crowdsale
- Transfer my ETHs from MyEtherWallet to that public address.

Other questions:

1) The whitelist approval.

If I received this email: "InsurePal KYC Status: Your KYC is approved!"

After reviewing your whitelisting submission, we confirm you have successfully completed the identify verification process.
YOUR KYC STATUS: APPROVED

Does it mean my "WALLET" was approved? Or is it about my account?

2) The account.

Is there a way to log in to insurepal and see my contribution status after the crowdsale? If not, will I receive an email confirmation with the amount indicated? How long after te crowdsale will the IPL be available on exchanges? On what exchanges?

Thanks for your help.

Hi, to avoid confusion, please check our FAQ article https://medium.com/insurepal-blog/insurepal-crowdsale-faq-54846978da10 and last minute tips to prepare for the crowdsale https://medium.com/insurepal-blog/get-ready-for-insurepal-crowdsale-9fe35891498d.

todavenera

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:19:20 PM

Some of my friends ask me

Where will InsurePal go?

To the moon?

NOOOO

Insurepal will skyrocket to the Venera  Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: