Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:17:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IPL] InsurePal | Distributed social proof insurance  (Read 12619 times)
cryptodivergent

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:18:24 PM

I am only going to say this: InsurePal is a HODL ICO. If you look what they have accomplished, read the facts and believe in what they are going to change in insurance industry with social proof this is going to be huge !
Please tell us what they have accomplished, because I just see very nice marketing materials and bunch of guys holding worthless tokens pasting empty phrases on this forum.
If you know the facts you can tell us how they will beat old insurance companies by selling products created by these companies for a commission.

I guess you are some sort of idiot who is trying to diss this project. ATM they did not accomplished nothing like many many sucssessful ICOs like ICON, EXPERTY, CINDICOTOR, KYBER and so on... But the project will be huge. This will be the first BLOCKCHAIN insurance do you understand that? Transfers will be insured, so that if you make a mistake, if somebody steals from you all that you can insure now. THAT ALLONE is freakin huge...

Do yo understand that?!

Car insurance, life insurance, health insurance all this will be run on Smart contracts and it will be more cheap that it is now..

If they get and for me this is really low, but their plan is if they get 1% of insurable assets, this will make IPL worth more than billions IN REAL ECONOMY.

Do you have any idea how big this project is? This is not some people who got together and said hey guys lets make an ICO and get some money....

This is a serious project...

And when they will accomplish something (this summer) you are going to feal the biggest idiot with stupid questions like that... I guess you didnt get into Crowdsale and now mad...

bunch of guys holding worthless tokens . YOU CAN SAY THAT ON EVERY FREAKIN CRYPTO COIN OUT THERE... freakin moron....

Uuuh, nevermind, I remain polite...

Explain how they can get 1% from this market with MGA license? please if you do not clearly understand this industry stop using phrases from their marketing campaign....read more than that!
Tiglis

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:37:53 PM

When will trading be live on Livecoin?

crazy question.
matjazsircelj

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:43:27 PM

I am only going to say this: InsurePal is a HODL ICO. If you look what they have accomplished, read the facts and believe in what they are going to change in insurance industry with social proof this is going to be huge !
Please tell us what they have accomplished, because I just see very nice marketing materials and bunch of guys holding worthless tokens pasting empty phrases on this forum.
If you know the facts you can tell us how they will beat old insurance companies by selling products created by these companies for a commission.

I guess you are some sort of idiot who is trying to diss this project. ATM they did not accomplished nothing like many many sucssessful ICOs like ICON, EXPERTY, CINDICOTOR, KYBER and so on... But the project will be huge. This will be the first BLOCKCHAIN insurance do you understand that? Transfers will be insured, so that if you make a mistake, if somebody steals from you all that you can insure now. THAT ALLONE is freakin huge...

Do yo understand that?!

Car insurance, life insurance, health insurance all this will be run on Smart contracts and it will be more cheap that it is now..

If they get and for me this is really low, but their plan is if they get 1% of insurable assets, this will make IPL worth more than billions IN REAL ECONOMY.

Do you have any idea how big this project is? This is not some people who got together and said hey guys lets make an ICO and get some money....

And when they will accomplish something (this summer) you are going to feal the biggest idiot with stupid questions like that... I guess you didnt get into Crowdsale and now mad...

bunch of guys holding worthless tokens . YOU CAN SAY THAT ON EVERY FREAKIN CRYPTO COIN OUT THERE... freakin moron....

Explain how they can get 1% from this market with MGA license? please if you do not clearly understand this industry stop using phrases from their marketing campaign....read more than that!
Hi, we just finished with the crowdsale phase and our next steps lead to the platform development and activities you already mentioned. We will have more development soon, so please stay tuned for further announcements. Thank you.
cryptodivergent

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:41:39 PM

Do yo understand that?!

Hi, we just finished with the crowdsale phase and our next steps lead to the platform development and activities you already mentioned. We will have more development soon, so please stay tuned for further announcements. Thank you.
Hey, really appreciate your first reply on my comments, right after the above discussion started Smiley

Dont get me wrong, I am huge fan of blockchain and also like your business idea, combining blockchain with these guarantees, but your business plan is very poor and there is no way you can succeed, not in the scale these guys dream about. not with MGA model. not on one of the most competitive market in the world. There are other much more promising blockchain projects. The real question is what is your main business goal and I would guess it is already achieved Smiley
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:48:35 PM

Insurepal in leading Slovenian crypto media. Read article and informations about exchanges

http://cryptoworld.si/insurepal-ico-sold-ipl-token-trading-start-livecoin-net-exchange/
Porte

Activity: 489
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:25:32 PM

lol they kicked me out of the Telegram Group - for what reason? Didn't write anything since Crowdsale started.
Anybody else?

yes I was kicked out too from their telegram before the ICO saying that 2 or 3 people with BOT will get all the coins in the ICO and they kicked me out...I would called this Mafia scam ICO
johnson222

Activity: 188

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:41:23 PM

Its everywhere in the news.Keep up the nice work team.waiting for the platform release
yassinebenouhoud

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:56:12 PM

By my calcs it is trading well below ICO price? If an Eth bought 7244 ipl at ICO, they are worth about $740us at current btc pair price on livecoin? Well less than the value of an eth. Or have a miscalculated somewhere?
Big0ne

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:03:53 PM

By my calcs it is trading well below ICO price? If an Eth bought 7244 ipl at ICO, they are worth about $740us at current btc pair price on livecoin? Well less than the value of an eth. Or have a miscalculated somewhere?

The way you are calculating this made me laugh Grin

IPL is most likely trading at the discount price.
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:42:02 AM

InsurePal (IPL) list new Coinmarketcap

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/insurepal/

https://twitter.com/CoinMarketCap/status/954167735520460805

Congratulation !
Neo-X

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:45:04 AM

I'm more than a little disappointed with InsurePal. I was banned from the Telegram chat group for mentioning that the crowdsale was a bit of a mess (this is no secret), and that I was glad I missed it. This is not FUD. It meant I was genuinely glad to have not been involved in the confusion being talked about by others on Telegram, and that I was looking forward to getting IPL on the exchanges instead. The lack of transparency indicates to me that they are carefully manipulating what is said on social media to make it look like a golden ICO project when in fact the reality is that it's very filtered. Investors be careful!
Rijakolus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:50:28 AM

I'm more than a little disappointed with InsurePal. I was banned from the Telegram chat group for mentioning that the crowdsale was a bit of a mess (this is no secret), and that I was glad I missed it. This is not FUD. It meant I was genuinely glad to have not been involved in the confusion being talked about by others on Telegram, and that I was looking forward to getting IPL on the exchanges instead. The lack of transparency indicates to me that they are carefully manipulating what is said on social media to make it look like a golden ICO project when in fact the reality is that it's very filtered. Investors be careful!

I dont think they banned you from the Telegram. The closed the chanel becous it was an ICO chanel. When ico was over it got closed. And please explain how it was filtered? You realize that there was a presale period that they were gantering 70% of the funds right?
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:13:40 AM

You could buy now cheap IPL at Livecoin

and stop crying Smiley
Tiglis

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:17:11 AM

Do yo understand that?!

Are you guys planning to update the roadmap on your website? It looks quite trivial with no specific timeline except "2018". Would be nice to see a more specific version.
zyrenhufalar11

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:19:32 AM

Is this a  block chain insurance?,  how  the holder of the coins will get their infestation for this coins?
matjazsircelj

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:33:23 AM

Is this a  block chain insurance?,  how  the holder of the coins will get their infestation for this coins?
Hi, it's a social proof insurance. Please review information (intro videos, platform...) about the project on our site https://insurepal.io/ and for in depth information the whitepaper https://insurepal.io/InsurePal_whitepaper.pdf.
SmokeItOut

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:34:33 PM

IPL on livecoin ... what a preformance  Grin

http://shrani.si/f/2J/wf/1ITUd28Y/screenshot20180119-13315.png
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:48:34 PM

InsurePal (IPL) is now listed on CoinCodex!

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
raulo1985

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:05:59 PM

Hi. Anyone knows IPL's current circulating supply and market cap? It's not yet shown at cmc.
Loyd

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:15:39 PM

IPL will slowly fall to it's ico price Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: