Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:26:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Start with Bitcoin or Ethereum  (Read 4035 times)
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:03:29 PM

I want to start trading, should I buy Bitcoin or Etheureum first?
If you have a lot of capital, I suggest you buy Bitcoin first. Because the price of Bitcoin will go up steadily, if not bought now the price will be more expensive. Bitcoin also has a better and promising future.

Bitcoin and ethereum is  are very good though. Bitcoin as first revolutionary crypto currency, it is free and open worldwide currency. I'm use both currency for my trading and it was a best for trading. Before trading, learn what to do because it was known as risk because it is a difficulty that you could lose your money

As we observed, Bitcoin and Ethereum have the same fluctuations so in terms of investment, these two coins are mucj highly recommended. Also, OP should start as soon as possible because cryptos are now getting more and more stronger even though its not yet totally accepted globally. In terms of trading, this thing needs some skills because there are a lot of things that needs that we should learn first.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:29:14 PM

As a newbie here in cryptocurrency I will suggest that you should try to invest in the company of bitcoins because they are the best company which is suitable to your investments and to your needs.
Bitcoin is the company will help you to achieve all dreams that you are want.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:19:40 PM

As a newbie here in cryptocurrency I will suggest that you should try to invest in the company of bitcoins because they are the best company which is suitable to your investments and to your needs.
the fact that originally need to learn some amount of information to have the knowledge for use crypto currency. all on the visibility of the best way to get information for the beginner, this is a part in the bounty companies.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 08:22:32 PM

the fact that originally need to learn some amount of information to have the knowledge for use crypto currency. all on the visibility of the best way to get information for the beginner, this is a part in the bounty companies.
I think that this is good advice, especially given that most of the bitcointalk members started with this. Although I'm already convinced that big ranks are very skeptical about this kind of activity.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:29:28 PM

I want to start  trading , should  i buy Bitcoin or Etheureum first ?
I believe that at this point you should start trading bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices are rising sharply in recent days and are still on the strong rebound. As far as I know bitcoin prices will continue to keep up momentum in the coming days. In addition, bitcoin has very large transaction volume so the liquidity is very fast.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:33:14 PM

I think you should invest in ETH at this point, you can see that the price of ETH is increasing very strong in recent days, the price of ETH is at $ 560 and still holding up very strong momentum. According to my analysis, ETH prices will continue to rise strongly and may reach $ 700 this week. EHT is always a potential coin and is the foundation for high-speed coils.

gadimbrut

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:37:06 PM

to start trading you can start with bitcoin or ethereum, I think both are the strongest and most used coin in all exchange, bitcoin and ethereum I think the same, differentiate the price is not the same, so you can buy bitcoin if you have a lot of capital but if your capital is small you can choose ethereum. the first time I was trading I chose ethereum
tamarindbleu

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:53:32 PM

I think starting trading with bitcoin is more good to do because the price of bitcoin now is starting to recover and tradjng bitcoin is very profitable to do now but also starting to trade with ethereum is okay because ethereum price is also good now.
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:09:17 PM

I think you should start in bitcoins before in other altcoins in the trading market because bitcoin is more profitable than those coins which can provides you a good rate on return in just a short period of time.
I think if you have large capital then I believe you should invest in bitcoin, which will bring more profit and safer for you. You can see that bitcoind girls are recovering very strongly and bitcoin always accounts for a very high percentage of total market capitalization because the bar is the best bet. Therefore I recommend investing in bitcoin at this time.
maximrussky

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:28:00 PM

I started my start-up capital exclusively with Ethereum. Firstly, all tokens are now on the ether platform, as well as it has a good capitalization and an excellent product.

Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:47:53 PM

I want to start  trading , should  i buy Bitcoin or Etheureum first ?
Bitcoin is the beginning of everything and it's great to start everything, from investing and trading to starting another. Bitcoin is a good start to start .. because bitcoin is the highest value among other coins and the first reliable digital crypto currency in the world with quality compared to Ethereum ..
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:53:05 PM

If you are a beginner, you should first study bitcoin. You will not understand how altcoins are working if you don not know how bitcoin works. Bitcoin knowledge is really necessary for us to make money.

Amajaa

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 04:52:30 AM

Ethereum is more cheaper than bitcoin but i do prefer investing on bitcoin i get more profit on btc than erthereum on trading this my personal choice but i do both like them..
1jaffa1

Activity: 280
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:36:14 AM

You need both. Whilst ETH has far better tech, BTC has the brand name that will never die down in history, ever, whilst ETH very well may.

I'd suggest a portfolio splitting both roughly 50/50 for now, but be prepared to allocate some of the ETH portfolio to future tech that may overtake it (such as Cardano or EOS which will be serious contenders for the #2 throne).
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:58:56 AM

I started with Bitcoin long time ago and I can say that I don't regret. Today I will choose bitcoin again because there are big potential to grow , atleast much higher then ethereum. Many market with altcoin use BTC pair (example: Cryptopia), so you will have much more opportunity for earn with bitcoin then ethereum.
ashkanm

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:01:50 AM

Ethereum is the smart choice in this situation because, most of new tokens are built on eth blockchain, most of ICO's requires eth to invest in. also Eth price is much lower than bitcoin and i expect it significantly rise soon.
catcoin524

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:12:19 AM

but bitcoin is more of a gamble then eth what do you think ?
xanto

Activity: 216
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:33:33 AM

This is not so important, they grow almost always together. The first is usually up bitcoin, so you can start with it. When growth stops, sell it and buy ETH.
SuperForex

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:04:57 AM

The Ethereum is faster when transactions. But for trade, it does not matter. It`s just trading instrument.
Agathai

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:12:12 AM

Bitcoin is a perfect choice to start on the crypto market. Just choose the right time to buy. Because bitcoin is always profitable in the long run. Reputation and popularity are absolute strengths in the market. You easily hold them in your personal wallet. You should not trade before you have enough knowledge and experience in the crypto market. as well as spend time with the transaction pages and master the data from the chart.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: