Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:56:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Start with Bitcoin or Ethereum  (Read 4035 times)
gudrun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:40:07 AM

I want to start  trading , should  i buy Bitcoin or Etheureum first ?
I think you should start investing in bitcoin at this point, we can see that the bitcoin price in the past few days has been steadily decreasing and there are no signs of recovery, so to be able to trade Success is very difficult. Bitcoin prices are currently very stable and are still holding up momentum so you plan to invest at this time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kramr

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:48:05 AM

If in January they said that the airwaves are overbought, now everyone is already sure for a long time that he is resold. Just large players who sold their coins on hayah can not pacify their greed and try to drive prices as low as possible in order to again purchase and drive a new rally to new price records
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:49:01 AM

for us will invest bitcoin as my priority, and also we will invest in ethereum, because ethereum is very good that we get in long term, and also stable coin.
Bendz

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:09:09 AM

Actually want to start from anywhere, everything is fine. Because these two coins have good prospects for the future.
But personally I recommend to start with bticoin. Because the average person who will start to jump into the world of commerce, always start with bitcoin, as well as me.
nankers

Activity: 634
Merit: 118

Bounty Hunter Indonesia

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:20:40 AM

before you start trading and choose one of them, you should first understand the basic of trading and understand first about bitcoin and ethereum. it is important to avoid losses later. but if you already understand this, I suggest to choose bitcoin because bitcoin is the parent of all altcoin

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:09:36 AM

I would buy some BTC and a little bit of ETH to start with. This will give an opportunity to get the first experience and see the relationship between price changes for both coins. Also, it will give an opportunity to see the nuances of changing the prices of each coin. Bitcoin is the flagship of the market, and ETH is the second in terms of capitalization. My advice is to buy both coins.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:12:19 AM

before you start trading and choose one of them, you should first understand the basic of trading and understand first about bitcoin and ethereum. it is important to avoid losses later. but if you already understand this, I suggest to choose bitcoin because bitcoin is the parent of all altcoin
Good advice, being a beginner you should start in one coin and slowly going to other when you think you are ready or your mind can pick up the new lessons that you are about to know experience. Bitcoin is the formost basic crypto that you should know better than any crypto.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:41:44 AM

always starts with bitcoin because bitcoin is only coin where you can trust more if the the price of bitcoin is low then just need to hold it for some time because this the more stable coin its recover soon and when its recover then all your investment will give you good profit and about ethereum when btc price low then you can see ethereum also will goes low in my speculations ethereum is also depends on the btc so somewhere this is touch with btc and ethereum will recover but late and with less profit.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
tesla80

Activity: 448
Merit: 89

Full Stack Engineer

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:44:45 AM

Which one is more suitable for technical analysis?

AFAIK bitcoin is more unpredictable using TA indicators, but for example dash responses the TA better, do you know an article about this subject?

Cyber Security, Mobile Security, Web/Desktop/Embedded Programming, Electronics, M2M, IoT
gurupauts

Activity: 420

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 12:03:46 PM

for now it may be more profitable to buy ethereum because the profit you earn will be more but in fact both are good coins and have a good future and profitable

tyas pur

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:13:15 PM

Bitcoin or Ethereum?
I suggest you choose Bitcoin. Bitcoin is excellent for long-term investments, you will benefit greatly with Bitcoin instead of using other coins.
Bitcoin has the greatest value and Bitcoin is currently ranked first on the Cryptocurrency Market, which means Bitcoin is very popular.
Many people are initially hesitant about Bitcoin and they regret not choosing Bitcoin.
Therefore than you are sorry for not choosing Bitcoin, then you should choose Bitcoin for investment.
Keep in mind if you decide to invest then you have to learn a lot about Bitcoin.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:26:50 PM

Good advice, being a beginner you should start in one coin and slowly going to other when you think you are ready or your mind can pick up the new lessons that you are about to know experience. Bitcoin is the formost basic crypto that you should know better than any crypto.
It is true that you should first start with bitcoins and not with altcoins. It is important to understand first how bitcoin works for you to easily understand what is altcoin and what it's functions, purposes and benefits to us.
MuhNofa

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:59:44 PM

if you are beginner in tranding of course you should buy bitcoin for first then buy altcoin smaller like ok cash or else to start tranding
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:11:15 PM

You should start with bitcoins for me because bitcoins is the main thing men it is the most successful and thw safest way to start. And if you do not have that nuch money to invest i say that start in jlining some weekly campaign that can orivude you bitcoins everyweek by just simply posting in some threads like this. But if you really want something different then try ethereum theybare great in terms of altcoins too but they are more on a long term bery long term investment side
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:14:00 PM

as far as the experience I get, I started this with bitcoin. well, I think almost all of us in this forum start with bitcoin. so when you want to start, you can start with bitcoin too, but it's up to you.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:27:11 PM

I think we have to divide our investment into parts because of invest 50% into BTC and 50% into ETH. When the price of Bitcoin increase automatically the price of ETH will increase, so you have to way chances to make the profit from that investment.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:29:22 PM

This is not so important, they grow almost always together. The first is usually up bitcoin, so you can start with it. When growth stops, sell it and buy ETH.
Yes it is either you start with bitcoin or ethereum definitely both is a good starting crypto and expect that you have also a good start return of investments. This two cryptocurrency are the leading cryptocurrencies so don't be doubt if you could afford to have both then go, I'll bet that it was a good start.
Jake Virus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:35:53 PM

as far as the experience I get, I started this with bitcoin. well, I think almost all of us in this forum start with bitcoin. so when you want to start, you can start with bitcoin too, but it's up to you.
Well for me all newbie here in crypto should start investing there money with bitcoin, because bitcoin can hep a lot of newbie to make many money even they are only a beginner here in crypto world, and bitcoin is the number one cryptocurrency and i am sure that we can earn many profit bh holding our bitcoin for long term.

ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:44:15 AM

I prefer to start off by playing bitcoin and after that I will play altcoin to grow the bitcoin I have because for now the bitcoin altcoin makes you very rich. because if you buy ethereum it seems still a little interested in ethereum.
Freshmen

Activity: 334

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:42:10 AM

I think you should start in bitcoins before in other altcoins in the trading market because bitcoin is more profitable than those coins which can provides you a good rate on return in just a short period of time.
To start you investment journey in crypto will need you to look at the market. If you find the Bitcoin as even 10% long term trusted store of value than it is a good investment and same for Ethereum but difference in the popularity is due to the number one position of Bitcoin in the market and another is its highest outcome. Try to divide your savings in both if you are doubted about both.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: