Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:44:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain future  (Read 4071 times)
Asoe kaya

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:47:37 AM

Hi Guys ! What you think about feature of blockchain startups?

blockchain is the technology revolution,the world of the blockchain is not much different with the bank but amazingly blockchain if ber of transactions is not through others but directly from the buyer and the receiver of his direct unlike banks.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:39:31 AM

Blockchain technology is finding application in wide range of areas: Banks can use blockchain to make secure, low-cost and faster transactions. ... See through the bubble around Bitcoin and focus on Blockchain -- this we think is where the promise for the future lies.
Once blockchain technology become widely used in some big establishments, most probably others will follow then. I believe banks are very often for these, but they still in doubts because of being decentralized platform most especially for bitcoin. Of course, they want system that can provide them a fully secured system to protect their transactions.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:58:09 AM

Blockchain technology is finding application in wide range of areas: Banks can use blockchain to make secure, low-cost and faster transactions. ... See through the bubble around Bitcoin and focus on Blockchain -- this we think is where the promise for the future lies.
Once blockchain technology become widely used in some big establishments, most probably others will follow then. I believe banks are very often for these, but they still in doubts because of being decentralized platform most especially for bitcoin. Of course, they want system that can provide them a fully secured system to protect their transactions.
The system is revolutionary, the reason why it's starting to be popular now is because it's very useful for any business and even individual who
want to experience a fast and cheap transactions online. When we talk of blockchain future it does not necessarily mean bitcoin because any kind
of coin or crypto currency can build their own blockchain with similar functionality.
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:06:12 AM

I believe that Blockchain technology is the future, as in  its time happened with the Internet. Now no one can do without Internet, but in the beginning not everyone believed in it.
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:06:49 AM

I think this Blockchain will be the mainstream currency in the future, day by day this blockchain is becoming a popular platform for trading and investment. So that I believe that Blockchain has a great future prospect and it will be the factor affecting the monetary market. Already Blockchain has made a tremendous impact on this monetary world that's why we can be assured of its future prospect.
Taner1

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:39:40 PM

I believe that Blockchain technology is the future, as in  its time happened with the Internet. Now no one can do without Internet, but in the beginning not everyone believed in it.

Give my account back.

This Russian guy steal my account (password reuse). Don't believe anything he says.
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:19:50 PM

Assuming startups means startup cos, the big ones, ones with back up capital would definitely flourish. Small ones have the opportunity to develop as well depending on their relative field. Blockchain definitely is a very useful tech that could enhance different sectors of businesses, and also create new corrupt free industries as well.
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:50:41 PM

Assuming startups means startup cos, the big ones, ones with back up capital would definitely flourish. Small ones have the opportunity to develop as well depending on their relative field. Blockchain definitely is a very useful tech that could enhance different sectors of businesses, and also create new corrupt free industries as well.

I think it would depend on the clients or consumers. There is a greater possibility for those companies starting up with blockchain to grow since it's new and innovative. Also currently it could cater to currentc users of btc and blockchain tech as well as encourage more to use it since it offers a lot compared to current market. Unless the current market actually applies blockchain, they would br above competition.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:20:54 PM

I think this Blockchain will be the mainstream currency in the future, day by day this blockchain is becoming a popular platform for trading and investment. So that I believe that Blockchain has a great future prospect and it will be the factor affecting the monetary market. Already Blockchain has made a tremendous impact on this monetary world that's why we can be assured of its future prospect.
Block chain technology will be the medium of all  crypto currency around the world it will become stronger because people will support its infrastructure by means of mining because it will become profitable, and the energy will become cheaper by using renewable energy

Toden1379

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:22:14 PM

More and more projects are being made using the blockchain, from gambling sites to online pets. So many infact that the market right now is getting saturated with the same concept of project only different name. Some are legit, while others shams. In the future, ICO's will be regulated as to protect the people from fraudulent groups whose aims are only to profit then run. Smart regulation is key to a better and healthier crypto world.

EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWOR      EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25       
        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││
CoralHealth

Activity: 31
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 02:11:37 AM

We're already seeing high level players from a number of different industries exploring how they can apply the blockchain to their businesses. Just this past week at HIMSS, the largest healthcare IT conference in the world, blockchain had replaced cloud-based EHRs and machine learning as the biggest topic of the conference. I predict a bit of a quiet spell while companies develop out the products they've pitched but it's just a matter of time before those applications start gaining widespread industry adoption.

Coral Health
Building a more connected future in healthcare.
mung_nasib

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:52:08 AM

With the existence of blockchain system in my opinion very helpful someone if you want to buy an item online because it is more efficient and not too much time to do various transactions.

JOoo12345

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:11:18 PM

in the future Blockchain could replace central banks and Blockchain technology could be used to bypass today's centralised financial infrastructure entirely.
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:15:35 PM

As we know, Blockchain technology is very potent; it will make a revolution in technology in the future. Recently, some enterprise had used Blockchain for products, for example, Porche - applied Blockchain to the vehicle to make car sharing more accessible and get more efficient, this will improve automobile industries in the future Smiley))

hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:37:48 PM

With the existence of blockchain system in my opinion very helpful someone if you want to buy an item online because it is more efficient and not too much time to do various transactions.
With bank cards, transactions are faster, I think this is not the main feature of using blockchain technology, but it would be nice to pay for purchases in online shops - crypto-currencies.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
SuiMikira

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:44:59 PM

Blockchain is biggest technology evolution. In future we will see all industry using blockchain
om_iyo

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:45:43 PM

Sorry, what did you mean? Future of blockchain or feature of blockchain? According your tittle, I think it was future of blockchain. About future of blockchain is good. I think many banks will use this technology. Because it's more better and secure. It will grow faster than bitcoin or crypto currency; because it's about acceptance and regulation in a country.
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:56:06 PM

I think blockchain technology is very useful in the future, not only that, but some banks are already using blockchain technology. Not only that, some platforms that require an encryption record will require blockchain.
sachdientugoogle

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:11:08 PM
Merited by Wesimon (1)

At the moment, it seems there are an infinite number of possibilities in which one can interact with the blockchain, and over the past 3 to 4 years, people and companies alike have been developing their own interfaces and smart contracts. But in order for these efforts to really scale, there needs to be some sort of global standard, similar to the protocols that underpin the Internet. People investing in tech companies and wildly ambitious ideas of a more connected future were making millions of dollars almost overnight. Internet stocks climbed like crazy, and all of it was based on speculation. Much of the technology hadn’t yet been adopted at scale, but everyone was betting big that one day it would be.
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:46:29 PM

I have known Blockchain since I did not participate in Bitcoin, I spent a lot of time referring to Blockchain and spent a lot of time reading the material that I have. It can say that there are now many people entering the market to earn the income but there are still many risks in the market and Blockchain can even cause the risk.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: