Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:50:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain future  (Read 4074 times)
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:51:59 PM

Based on my vision, blockchain as a technology only at the beginning of its development. Only a while ago companies and people began to understand the advantages and potential of the technology which can change the history and it already does it. Therefore, in time, the blockchain will be able to firmly enter our life and, accordingly, only a promising and perspective future awaits it.
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:25:07 PM

I think the future of blockchain is very good. Because there are several industries that use blockchain as the technology. Blockchain is a modern technology that will certainly continue to grow. So I think blockchain will be very good in the future.
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:12:19 AM

I think the more people could get access on the internet on their phone, the more blockchain technologies could be successful. I mean it is a means of exchanging products and services while you're sitting down from half way accross the world in an instant. It doesn't hurt that it has securities now for fraud and laundering.

ngalamunan

Activity: 332

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:19:22 AM

I think they have a great future. Society is interested in new systems such as blockchain and I personally think that it is just great. Blockchain can really help us in many, many fields.
I think the future of blockchain will be like bitcoin will be very beautiful and luxurious. because it is easier to invest and not difficult because there are third parties who take sides as trusted parties.
dowellness

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:30:10 AM

Hi Guys ! What you think about feature of blockchain startups?

There will be good future for blockchain because there are a lot of people today that has a mining rig and as the technology grows then we can also see improvement on the speed of transactions.
If the bitcoin keep increasing then then value of block chain also increase.Since both have strong relation bitcoin is nothing without block chain and viseversa.
arnaudel98

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:51:49 AM

There will be good future for blockchain because there are a lot of people today that has a mining rig and as the technology grows then we can also see improvement on the speed of transactions.
I have a strong believe when people step in block chain they'll close there all bank accounts.People will never gives extra highly tax to government.I see bright future of block chain but for government side its bad they'll try there best to take it down.
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:42:28 AM

The blockchain can of course subvert the world in depth. The reconstruction caused by the blockchain is too deep, breaking everything and coming back!
The development of the blockchain is the trend of the current era. The development direction is irreversible. In the future, more functions will be developed and replaced. There is a great potential to replace the centralization, and the future is boundless!
ginellis

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:58:14 AM

Over the past 3 to 4 years, many giant companies alike have been developing their own interfaces and smart contracts. But in order for these efforts to really scale, there needs to be some sort of global standard, similar to the protocols that underpin the Internet.
Many countries in the world are surveying blockchain technology and those who have completed their survey said that it is the future technology and it will prevail in the world in the near future. It will hold the market and people will take benefits of this technology in the future. Cryptocurrency is one of the latest products of this technology which is growing every day.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:47:07 PM

I think the future of blockchain will be very beneficial for all aspects of life, especially in areas that are in dire need of transparency in every activity such as election activities, financial activities, etc., this will be very useful to reduce the actions of someone who harms others such as corruption reduced or even people will think twice when their transactions can be seen by everyone, as well as in elections there will be no person who manipulates the number of votes for certain purposes
Aweasadbek

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:58:36 PM

I think blockchain has a perfect future. Now it faces some difficulties but that is ok. Crypto become more popular from day to day. So nothing can stop Blockchain to be a replacement of our Currencies.
Agniya

Activity: 282
Merit: 4

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:55:33 PM

In my opinion, the blockchain has a great future, as this is one of the ways to combat corruption.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
withlove99

Activity: 336
Merit: 29

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:21:46 PM

the blockchain offers a lot of the advantage for the future purpose. Just like automation in the payment system to eliminate 3rd person or middle person. Another advantage of the blockchain you can try to build your Dapps in the blockchain just like what already did by some companies. The blockchain offers a lot of the transparency but keep the users with its encrypted data (SHA256)

And now there are quite a few ICO created to do these things although not yet applied in practice.
But I see with the potential that blockchain technology brings the blockchain future will develop and change the world.
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:57:27 PM

Block chain technology in the future will open up new directions as well as more new applications if the digital market development, then the blockchain technology will be further developed.
Later on I think blockchain will make more development and it will get more famous than this, people are now using it as they know it is the safest and easiest invention ever, we should invest our money but never forget to save all your bitcoin to wallet name as bitcoin, because bitcoin is the best currency for bitcoin the most wanted wallet is blockchain which gives safety and it increase our profit as well.
adefirman98

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:39:59 PM

Blockchain is a technology that is currently developing. The advantages of this technology are efficiency, especially in transactions. via blockchain it doesn't need to take time when making a transaction. Because, in the transaction there is usually a third party that bridges the process. For example bank or Paypal. Moreover, this blockchain is the technology behind Bitcoin
taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:20:00 AM

for blockchain, maybe I see the future of blockchain will be very good and blockchain can be a data base or transaction data collection that is very numerous and has happened so that it will have very many records in the future and is very useful for many people.
Paanderson

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:37:05 AM

Blockchain is now considered as one of the greatest new technology that is being applied to some of our systems today, now we usually hear the term blockchain in the crypto world, but there is just so much more to blockchain that we are set to discover, I believe we are gonna be using blockchain in every business that will arise in the future.
CharlieArtist

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:40:25 AM

blockchain technology is now good and effective, maybe in the future there is no development for this technology, perhaps more to many banking systems that will use blockchain technology.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:43:49 AM

I think blockchains, though they're young is still effective. Of course we will see more improvements in the future especially when it comes to security and personal verification and of course safe guards from fraud and would be launderers. I just hope people still pursues this and think of ways to make transactions easier.

lebronLALK

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:54:52 AM

The ability to explore the Blockchain technology in modern society, especially social 4.0 as this day has shown the strength and prospects of Blockchain. Blockchain offers great savings and is extremely secure.
Nathanclark

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:27:04 AM

Since its inception, Blockchain technology has created many changes and changes in the world. Accordingly, at present and in the near future, Blockchain promises to become one of the "key" technologies for the development of the world that make many changes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: