Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:31:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Indonesian Government Banned Bitcoin  (Read 1944 times)
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:08:10 PM

my attitude toward the government is to close my eyes and close my ears. I do not want to care about the Indonesian government, and in my opinion the forbidden is more specific to the transaction, not the mining. and if at any time Indonesia be firm to miners bitcoin, I will act.

jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:33:32 AM

I am Indonesian, after about 6 years living with bitcoin life, mining, trading and join bitcoin community, from mining and trading i got more income and others benefit but what  happen now? bank central of indonesia will ban bitcoin, Fucking stupid  Indonesian government

https://news.bitcoin.com/indonesia-media-urge-bitcoiners-to-cash-in-ahead-of-coming-crypto-ban/?utm_source=OneSignal%20Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push%20Notifications
That's nothing. The Government will eventually get the coin to be unbanned when they see the price gets to a range that makes the people seem like they can't purchase any coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
TopT3ns

Activity: 2576
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 01:54:38 AM

as long they still not force to close the local exchanger, i think nothing to worry about it. even we can't adopt it as payment but at least trading activity still allowed in Indonesia, it is already good

machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:01:05 AM

This is a bad news, and sometimes I dont understand how the government see the problem, bitcoin has helped so many unemployment and increase the citizen standard of living, but somehow they only see bitcoin as the token that help criminal, bitcoin maybe can become the future currency, if the government banned it, the country will be left behind
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:10:30 AM

I am Indonesian, after about 6 years living with bitcoin life, mining, trading and join bitcoin community, from mining and trading i got more income and others benefit but what  happen now? bank central of indonesia will ban bitcoin, Fucking stupid  Indonesian government

https://news.bitcoin.com/indonesia-media-urge-bitcoiners-to-cash-in-ahead-of-coming-crypto-ban/?utm_source=OneSignal%20Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push%20Notifications

Again and again, a news about indonesian banned bitcoin. You know what ? I'm also indonesian and this news is not that big here in indonesia, even mainstream media here don't show a news about bitcoin, you are the one who stupid here. It's just a normal news and bitcoin still can be used here.
Gabz999

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:16:46 AM

But why ? There are many people using bitcoin in your country, why they should banned it ? It seems that they don't want anymore to get involve in this type of economy? I realy don't see the cause why they want to banned it. I think, they now see the increasing value of bitcoin after how many years. If this bitcoin will just cause their economy to have an wealthy country then they should not ban this kind of currency.

If this is fake, maybe the one who spread that news is one of the bitcoin investor, he/she wants to lower the price and spread fud.
centralbanksequalsbombs

Activity: 378
Merit: 278

Bitcoin :open immutable decentralized global fair

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:56:55 AM

It doesn't matter - Indonesians will still buy, hold and sell.

CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:59:55 AM

as long they still not force to close the local exchanger, i think nothing to worry about it. even we can't adopt it as payment but at least trading activity still allowed in Indonesia, it is already good

There is a chance that they will force Bitcoin exchange to close. This time is different, they clearly mentioned that no financial firms should process Bitcoin-related payments, including banks. Now if banks aren't allowed to process Bitcoin related transaction, how will the exchange received and send IDR to user?

Again and again, a news about indonesian banned bitcoin. You know what ? I'm also indonesian and this news is not that big here in indonesia, even mainstream media here don't show a news about bitcoin, you are the one who stupid here. It's just a normal news and bitcoin still can be used here.

Don't be ignorant. Read the news, it's all over the places

http://ekonomi.kompas.com/read/2017/11/29/180600526/bi-larang-fintech-dan-e-commerce-gunakan-bitcoin
https://id.techinasia.com/bank-indonesia-tegaskan-larangan-bitcoin/amp/

It doesn't matter - Indonesians will still buy, hold and sell.

It does matter a lot. How could we buy and sell if the banks and all payment system service providers aren't allowed to process Bitcoin-related IDR transaction? We will be forced to sell and buy Bitcoin over-the-counter (off exchange). That's a huge drawback considering our biggest market currently has a daily trading volume as high as $15 million
novhitadaloma

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:15:18 AM

this news is not necessarily true, what I hear is the government only prohibits the transaction using bitcoin, not prohibit the use of bitcoin.

Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:12:40 AM

I still find the people from Indonesia accepts the bitcoin selling in localbitcoins bro. Wait for authentic release to find in your news paper these kind of rumour will not be legit some time.
So if you have any bitcoins now you please sell it out as soon possible and convert it as cash. If you find the people using bitcoin your country check all those you will get more information. Then still converting bitcoin to cash to not at all problem here.
So, Actually what is going on in this country?
If Indonesia bans Bitcoin in their country then it's really a bad news for the Indonesian bitcoin holder, but it doesn't hamper on this platform directly. it may appear indirectly to discourage buy Bitcoin. But still a good news for the people of Indonesia that Government hasn't banned yet. so no worry.
trapp19

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:21:55 AM

Indonesian government shooting themselves in the foot, think they do not even know how profitable venturing on bitcoin can be, or maybe they do and just fear it'll cripple the fiat based transactions that net their tax income revenue.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:30:41 AM

[/quote
This is a bad news for Indonesian who benefited from bitcoin as one of their source of income. Their government must also see the aspect how bitcoin reduces unemployment on their country. I hope their government will soon realize the importance of bitcoin on their community and the hope it brings.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:42:34 AM

Maybe they think that bitcoin may used in illegal activities like financing the terrorist, money laundering, and many more. I hope that this will not happen in my country though they already used an "open minded" approach with bitcoins and other cryptocurrency.

Palmholder

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:56:25 AM

Indonesian government seems to be very strict in my opinion, I remember news release about one guy from Australia brought some weeds to indonesian airport, authorities wanted to jail him for about 20 years. But what is punishment to use or mine bitcoin for now? How cruel is it?

Luckym7

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:59:37 AM

Still now i'm not hare to this news . so i'm not sure Indonesia Government Banned Bitcoin.
deddod

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:52:01 AM

I think they have not completely banned Bitcoin yet. there are some regulations that need to be discussed.
but I hope there will be an immediate solution from the government.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:03:34 AM

Bitcoin has been a powerful tool for people around the world to earn hefty amount of resources. People are gaining economically because of mining, trading and even joining bitcoin community like you do. Most of the banks especially central banks are being threatened by how bitcoin works and how people believe in it. But we know for sure that in time, it will continuously flourish as people will continue to believe in it.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:37:44 AM

Indonesia does not prohibit or ban bitcoin in their country. They just worried about the bitcoin since in their country;
there are more than 80% Indonesian prefer cash-based and does not consider bank to manage their finance. Through this they just were protecting the interest of both parties
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:23:01 AM

Sir, you do not have to worry if Bank Indonesia (BI) banned Bitcoin. And also until now there has been no official announcement issued by BI. Even if banned, Bitcoin will continue to run without problems. Even I was not bothered to hear the news. Keep calm and look forward.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:32:22 AM

Sir, you do not have to worry if Bank Indonesia (BI) banned Bitcoin. And also until now there has been no official announcement issued by BI. Even if banned, Bitcoin will continue to run without problems. Even I was not bothered to hear the news. Keep calm and look forward.
The Indonesian government is still appealing and currently there is still no action. but according to information that the Indonesian government will make a decision in early 2018. It's just a moment away and we all have to be ready with the impact that will happen. because Indonesia is a big country and this can all have a significant impact for the development of Bitcoin globally.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: