Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:31:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] XUV Coin 🔴 1200% ROI Masternode🔴 Buy using ETH or BTC in ICO  (Read 21103 times)
Alexey Sukharev

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:24:44 PM

Well I cant register on your website, all it says is Please Enter Valid Email Id.

Ive jsut try to register another account, it went smooth. Just try another email.
netalone10

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:54:12 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 11:46:00 PM by netalone10

the dev has updated the wallet 3 times in 3 days in order to fix the rewards but still the same shit.
and on top of that the last wallet release contains a dangerous VIRUS.

don't fall for this shit guys.
and i think he is the same SCAMMER dev of Tokugawa .

buy on this shit ICO on your own risk ( i bought 1MN and i admit i got screwed ).

SCAM
Tokugawa is scam? I did not know that this project was a scum I thought he still lives Huh
But I hope the developers will finish this project to the working state without bugs.
Are those false possitve or true possitive results from antivirus software?
Have you checked the anti-virus software? I unfortunately do not have such a program. If you check please write about the results.
I don't think so that's happening for without an antivirus software. I think they have technical problem. I hope that will be fix soon.
I totally agree with you. Technical problem always can happen. So why we can wait for new project? I think XUV coin dev always online and reply problem. Not like as Tokugawa dev.
What makes you think the XUV coin is same as tokugawa? Because I think this project is better than Tokugawa. I trust in this coin. Keep supporting for this project. Overall, this project is interesting
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 07:55:10 PM

Wow 1200% ROI in a year? That's huge but , on what exchange will this be listed and on will be there enough volume and price to be coins selled?

For now, only via website!
I would love to see the roadmap in details...
I wait for some exchange too, because i really want to buy this coin at low price, as practice shows, almost coins after ico costs lower than on ico, around -300% roughly.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
izay

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:22:01 PM

XUV Coin offers 1200% ROI, isn't it that huge? As i read different replies on this thread, there are lot of good feedbacks especially in buying XUC using ETH and BTC. Purchasing is really easy and so fast, interest is also updated. This must be a successful one. Hope their is an exchange already to attract the traders to buy alot. I suggest to have bounties to have an active society and let them have your coin as much as they want to get it. Looking forward for this coin to be listed on different exchange sites, to have more exciting and more productive community. The future of every coin depends on the active community- with active developers and members. Can't wait to see it on exchange, for sure it will go to the moon. Cheers!
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:31:09 AM

All coins before some hour of 4 Dec. are restored untill the new wallet 60028.
Thanks Dev!

When we hit an exchange?!

Good news for all the critics around there for accusing such scam to the developer. Hoping for more good news and improvements to come.

BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:36:41 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 02:58:03 AM by BranZolt

All coins before some hour of 4 Dec.are restored untill the new wallet 60028.
Thanks Dev!

Good news for all the critics around there for accusing such scam to the developer. Hoping for more good news and improvements to come.
I agree with you and hope that this project keeps up with the same pace as it is improving at the moment.
I just hope the best for everyone involved.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:37:35 AM

Wow 1200% ROI in a year? That's huge but , on what exchange will this be listed and on will be there enough volume and price to be coins selled?

I wait for some exchange too, because i really want to buy this coin at low price, as practice shows, almost coins after ico costs lower than on ico, around -300% roughly.

Yep, this scenario does happen often, but not always. Here they are offering you "High ROI Masternodes - upto 800% ROI with 100 MN", so if you are interested in setting up a masternode, you should buy it now, because the masternode rewards will reduce with the time.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 01:50:55 AM

We are aiming for Cryptopia and HITBTC
You should also try and include BINANCE  and YOBIT been some big exchange too and since people preferences differ i think it will nice if you allow them choose. Too many exchanges per individual is really confusing at times..Goodluck

moonfrost21

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:17:43 AM

Thanks Dev!

I watch you mining this coin and you like it? You can write your opinion? I'm also interested in this coin. I think I should buy it and mining it.

I'm also interested in mining this coin, I would like to read your feedback when you try it.

I highly recommend Cryptopia - ı am trading now nearly 1 year in Cryptopia and never get even one negative issue. The volume is not big as in bittrex but hey, you are a startup and its ok to beginn over there Smiley   But the listing price is as far as I know high in Cryptopia; something between 1 or 2 btc.

I use cryptopia too to trade some coins, but these day, they are asking for high fee when you want to withdraw you coins which bothers me and I decided to move almost all my coins from there.

I just started using Crytopia and haven't made any withdraws yet. What are the other exchange sites where you can find XUV?

GetOutOfMyLife

Activity: 210
Merit: 110

Safein Community Manager

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:15:09 AM

Thanks Dev!

I watch you mining this coin and you like it? You can write your opinion? I'm also interested in this coin. I think I should buy it and mining it.

I'm also interested in mining this coin, I would like to read your feedback when you try it.

I highly recommend Cryptopia - ı am trading now nearly 1 year in Cryptopia and never get even one negative issue. The volume is not big as in bittrex but hey, you are a startup and its ok to beginn over there Smiley   But the listing price is as far as I know high in Cryptopia; something between 1 or 2 btc.

I use cryptopia too to trade some coins, but these day, they are asking for high fee when you want to withdraw you coins which bothers me and I decided to move almost all my coins from there.
Cryptopia is so popular but i really comment HitBTC and Poloniex with huge marketcap per day (although have some blame on services). Deposit and withdraw fee at here very cheap and quick.

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:39:27 AM

XUV Coin offers 1200% ROI, isn't it that huge? As i read different replies on this thread, there are lot of good feedbacks especially in buying XUC using ETH and BTC. Purchasing is really easy and so fast, interest is also updated. This must be a successful one. Hope their is an exchange already to attract the traders to buy alot. I suggest to have bounties to have an active society and let them have your coin as much as they want to get it. Looking forward for this coin to be listed on different exchange sites, to have more exciting and more productive community. The future of every coin depends on the active community- with active developers and members. Can't wait to see it on exchange, for sure it will go to the moon. Cheers!
This is good news about the appearance of such a coin with a low commission and fast transactions...If the coin is traded on large exchanges in large quantities it will be great!

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Tanazir

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:03:46 AM

We do not think that some people think that this project is a scam, a new project is starting to be firmly a challenge for the team and should not judge them. I believe this project and support the very trusted network with specification and awards because of the huge supply there.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:36:31 AM

This is a great project. I don't think XUV Coin is a scam. It also have their XUV Wallet, a whitepaper and also a master mode setup guide. But I hope this have a bounty campaign to join for this nice project. I don't all people will think like others think that this project is a scam. We have different mind set and believes but we should have a huge hope that this is not a scam. And I'm lookin forwarsd to the news and better progress and development of this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 08:18:52 AM

Thanks Dev!

I highly recommend Cryptopia - ı am trading now nearly 1 year in Cryptopia and never get even one negative issue. The volume is not big as in bittrex but hey, you are a startup and its ok to beginn over there Smiley   But the listing price is as far as I know high in Cryptopia; something between 1 or 2 btc.

Cryptopia is so popular but i really comment HitBTC and Poloniex with huge marketcap per day (although have some blame on services). Deposit and withdraw fee at here very cheap and quick.
The volume of trade on Cryptopia may be less, but there are no problems with verification. On Polonix I was not able to pass verification and Cryptopia very convenient software has.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:23:19 AM

I'm giggling a bit about the virus detection. Kaspersky is, among the other antivirus, a little bit too protective when it talks about cryptocoin stuff. If you are realli concerned about it, just upload it on virustotal for a complete scan.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
PENSCoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:07:46 AM

the dev has updated the wallet 3 times in 3 days in order to fix the rewards but still the same shit.
and on top of that the last wallet release contains a dangerous VIRUS.

don't fall for this shit guys.
and i think he is the same SCAMMER dev of Tokugawa .

buy on this shit ICO on your own risk ( i bought 1MN and i admit i got screwed ).

SCAM
Tokugawa is scam? I did not know that this project was a scum I thought he still lives Huh
But I hope the developers will finish this project to the working state without bugs.

We must have more hard evidence to accuse such scam to another person or site. Just give him/her a chance to explain about the accusation.
I know it is realy unfair to accuse them a scammers however this person is just telling about his opinion and I am also suspecting the same regarding this matter. The project developers should also explain thier side to clarify this matter.
Antivirus software can be mistaken, but few will install such a product with suspicion of the virus. And the developer should explain of course why such verification results.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:32:48 AM

Yep, this scenario does happen often, but not always. Here they are offering you "High ROI Masternodes - upto 800% ROI with 100 MN", so if you are interested in setting up a masternode, you should buy it now, because the masternode rewards will reduce with the time.

You have a point, but buying a masternode is it really safe? How to be sure that we will really get 800% Roi with 100 MN? Im interested but I want to check first if this is true. I hope someone will buy this and prove to us. Anyway. I hope masternode will not reduce much.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:57:28 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 10:14:41 AM by farhan28

Oh roadmap planning is great...so many plan they are doing to improve XUB coin...day by day becoming popular to people...many investor also interesting to it
kennieben

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:06:01 AM

Using this platform which is implementing a community with a lot of events like lottery and competition is a nice idea, also that you will have a chance to win another crypto currency like bitcoin and eth. This would be a nice platform to use.
I was bought with BTC and will very like with roi 1200%
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:31:36 AM

This is a Amazing project so far. Due to no scams are reported , traders have trust in this campaign.
I hope this remains the same , till the end.

I don't know if its a scam or not. There are some suspicious aspects of the coin, but they also appear to be putting more effort into than one would normally put into a scamcoin. But... the coin does seem broken right now. Everybody who has been supporting it from the start just lost all of their rewards this morning as a result of the upgrade. I would say, if you're considering investing, wait and watch to see what happens. Right now the scam-o-meter is at about 50%.
Of course, if there are doubts, you can not buy a coin, but you can wait and see the road map, the coin will be released to the stock exchange or not.

I believed that its not scam at all, we can't blame someone will doing bad rumours about this project as this project is doing good for all and for many. Hoping for the success of this project because there many traders looking forward on this project.

I would say the number of traders looking forward on a project is not a reason that it should succeed. Projects can fall apart for many reasons and scams can be like the number one reason among those where the number of people interested only equates to the number of hopes crushed
someone has a different mind depending on the beliefs of each but everyone must have had enormous hope hope this is not a scam and hope there is success in this project

We can't blame some people think that this project is a scam, starting a new project is a challenge to the team for convincing and must not judged them. I believed this project and very convincing with there specification and rewards due to the that masternode support the network.

I agree, everything has its risk. We can't jump into conclusion and judge this coin as a scam unless you have been scammed. Right now, it is doing its best to serve its user. So let's just wait and see.
I would argue that everyone has a different opinion about this project a scam or not, but I believe that this is not a scam.
I hope there will be success for this project we wish the project well underway.

With a coin that started with mining and giveaways, I don't think it will be a scam. It's giving the opportunity to the token holders to make the price pump up in the market.

They were doing a giveaways and added mining in order to increase the demand of the coin so that its value would increase. Also if this is a scam, why do they bother giving if it would not profit them.

Well most "scams" do giveaway some profit at the start so they can attract you towards it. Most ponzis, MLMs, etc work in that direction since that's one of the easiest ways to make money since when they start scamming it takes a while for the entire chain to breakup before people realise completely. Till then you get money poured onto you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: