Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:19:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] XUV Coin 🔴 1200% ROI Masternode🔴 Buy using ETH or BTC in ICO  (Read 21103 times)
netalone10

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:25:12 PM

This project have catch the attention of many people and users. The XUV Coin has becoming more popular in the thread. Many people or users has been buy thi XUV Coin because they find it convienient to buy and they have an ease to use this coin, and also there have a huge rewards. This coin is really interesting and really good. I really hope that the community may come to know about this XUV Coin, so that they will have the chance to buy and use this coin. And furthermore, I hope more investors will come to invest in this project.
For a coin to be in demand it is necessary to create a community and use a coin. A lot depends on the communication of the team and users, but sometimes the team does not communicate with us much.
Almost of all masternode coins very popular and get many attention from community, because it's easy profit with some investment (a value depends at each coin), and it's have smaller risk on the relation, for example, HYIPs.
Agree, the HYIP programs have a bigger risk than an altcoin. They give high return in a short time, but they dont last long.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:04:44 AM

This project have catch the attention of many people and users. The XUV Coin has becoming more popular in the thread. Many people or users has been buy thi XUV Coin because they find it convienient to buy and they have an ease to use this coin, and also there have a huge rewards. This coin is really interesting and really good. I really hope that the community may come to know about this XUV Coin, so that they will have the chance to buy and use this coin. And furthermore, I hope more investors will come to invest in this project.
For a coin to be in demand it is necessary to create a community and use a coin. A lot depends on the communication of the team and users, but sometimes the team does not communicate with us much.
Almost of all masternode coins very popular and get many attention from community, because it's easy profit with some investment (a value depends at each coin), and it's have smaller risk on the relation, for example, HYIPs.
Agree, the HYIP programs have a bigger risk than an altcoin. They give high return in a short time, but they dont last long.

HYIP programs are pretty much ponzis. You're pretty much guaranteed to lose out on your money unless you cash out your money really really early on. Atleast alts tend to hold some value
Doclam (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:10:09 AM

ICO is going on right now, we expect to list on exchanges in 2 weeks

You can purchase coins form http://XUVcoin.com by using BTC or ETH @ 50 cents per coin before the ICO ends!
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:11:03 AM

This project seems to be good but i can't find information regarding my querries on what will be the function of this token, is it helpful in our everyday living or is it just an ordinary without any usage in the real world?
Forgive me with this one: i seldom sees post about masternodes and i'm still ignorant about that one, what is this masternodes, how it differs from just staking and how it works?

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:23:00 AM

As mentioned earlier. The bitcoin-qt client also has false warnings of virus.

Whenever we re compile the existing coin, the antivirus thinks it is a virus. This is because the coin does input and output transactions.

There is no need to worry about the virus warning.

Then could this be fixed as soon as possible? Pretty sure that you can report an error in virus reporting if you contact the Antivirus providers. Contacting the top ones like McAfee, Kaspersky, etc would help a lot

Its not the problem. A just normal case of a miner, Even nicehash and minergate have a false positive virus. If you don't mind just disable first your anti-virus and launch the application. Contacting these big companies are just hassle to do.

GetOutOfMyLife

Activity: 210
Merit: 110

Safein Community Manager

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:27:35 AM

ICO is going on right now, we expect to list on exchanges in 2 weeks

You can purchase coins form http://XUVcoin.com by using BTC or ETH @ 50 cents per coin before the ICO ends!

Great news. I have planned to buy XUVcoin at the end of months. This time i using my whole balance to invest other token. 3000 XUVcoin to setup Masternode, right? Need 3ETH?

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
izay

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:49:24 AM

Wow. ICO is going on and probably be listed on exchanges in two weeks. XUV Coin will soon go the moon. I want to fly together with you. XUV Coin will be more popular and probably supported by crypto traders once they will get listed. I believe in this project, i am expecting that our community will soon be more noisy and active. XUV coin will trend soon, must buy this one. With their 1200% ROI, who would refuse to invest here. 90 seconds transaction apply, as fast as that. So amazing. Cheers everyone.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:31:01 AM

This project seems to be good but i can't find information regarding my querries on what will be the function of this token, is it helpful in our everyday living or is it just an ordinary without any usage in the real world?
Forgive me with this one: i seldom sees post about masternodes and i'm still ignorant about that one, what is this masternodes, how it differs from just staking and how it works?

The term masternode was first used to describe Dash masternodes, it's a network server which performs service functions on the blockchain and increases the network's stability. In return for these services, masternodes receive rewards.
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:09:29 AM

It's just sad that I can't mine the coin but I guess investing here in XUV Coin is the great way to earn and even support the coin. For those who can mine, c'mon for only 4% of pre-mine. Go check out XUV Coin, has a very great platform for everyone, becoming popular now in the cryptocurrency world, more and more investors and even individual traders will see this coin with a high potential rate that they will buy this, support and make this coin fly high. Look at their rewards, we should participate on that one so that the coin will gain more and more popularity. This should be on the top list of cryptocurrencies for 2018. I hope this coin will also get listed to many exchangers for all the traders in the world can access this one. Let's spread XUV COIN.
Of course, I also think that the coin has a great potential, but I have the opinion that developers should be more engaged in promoting the project in social networks.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Tanazir

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:49:42 AM

A project which is committed and reagding very credible prizes and specifications there. Since this XUV currency has become popular, so many people gain a lot of money if they want to invest in money. However, some people can not believe there because the prize and special mention is much more than the others and this is a fantastic project. Good luck
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 05:27:13 AM

This is a Amazing project so far. Due to no scams are reported , traders have trust in this campaign.
I hope this remains the same , till the end.

I don't know if its a scam or not. There are some suspicious aspects of the coin, but they also appear to be putting more effort into than one would normally put into a scamcoin. But... the coin does seem broken right now. Everybody who has been supporting it from the start just lost all of their rewards this morning as a result of the upgrade. I would say, if you're considering investing, wait and watch to see what happens. Right now the scam-o-meter is at about 50%.
Of course, if there are doubts, you can not buy a coin, but you can wait and see the road map, the coin will be released to the stock exchange or not.

I believed that its not scam at all, we can't blame someone will doing bad rumours about this project as this project is doing good for all and for many. Hoping for the success of this project because there many traders looking forward on this project.

I would say the number of traders looking forward on a project is not a reason that it should succeed. Projects can fall apart for many reasons and scams can be like the number one reason among those where the number of people interested only equates to the number of hopes crushed
someone has a different mind depending on the beliefs of each but everyone must have had enormous hope hope this is not a scam and hope there is success in this project

We can't blame some people think that this project is a scam, starting a new project is a challenge to the team for convincing and must not judged them. I believed this project and very convincing with there specification and rewards due to the that masternode support the network.

I agree, everything has its risk. We can't jump into conclusion and judge this coin as a scam unless you have been scammed. Right now, it is doing its best to serve its user. So let's just wait and see.
I would argue that everyone has a different opinion about this project a scam or not, but I believe that this is not a scam.
I hope there will be success for this project we wish the project well underway.

With a coin that started with mining and giveaways, I don't think it will be a scam. It's giving the opportunity to the token holders to make the price pump up in the market.

They were doing a giveaways and added mining in order to increase the demand of the coin so that its value would increase. Also if this is a scam, why do they bother giving if it would not profit them.

Well most "scams" do giveaway some profit at the start so they can attract you towards it. Most ponzis, MLMs, etc work in that direction since that's one of the easiest ways to make money since when they start scamming it takes a while for the entire chain to breakup before people realise completely. Till then you get money poured onto you
Yup absolutely hit on target brother. Its pretty obvious that it is a ponzi scheme. It promises huge profit when you invest alot of your money on it but if the campaign is no longer attracting new investors it will disappear without you knowing it and took all your dimes.

It's good to read about other's perspective as well. It makes me feel to be cautious about this project. I'm keeping an eye on this one and looking forward to its bounty campaign, signature and facebook campaigns.
Any starting project can make a profit. If the subscription company willingly pouchavstvuyu and maining this POS coin.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:00:44 AM

Official XUV coin twitter stated today that it's going to be listed on exchanges in just a few days now.
Which exchanges did you mean, and are there any proofs of that?
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 06:19:41 AM

laid roadmap with exciting bounty camapign and also you can join masternode now and get some coin...Cant wait for Bounty campaign promoting this coin will be such a great honour 

Ted Kin

Activity: 546
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:50:31 AM

Wow. ICO is going on and probably be listed on exchanges in two weeks. XUV Coin will soon go the moon. I want to fly together with you. XUV Coin will be more popular and probably supported by crypto traders once they will get listed. I believe in this project, i am expecting that our community will soon be more noisy and active. XUV coin will trend soon, must buy this one. With their 1200% ROI, who would refuse to invest here. 90 seconds transaction apply, as fast as that. So amazing. Cheers everyone.
The coin is very interesting especially if it has a fast transaction speed and is especially important with problems in the etherium network.
FalconZA

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:02:49 AM

Official XUV coin twitter stated today that it's going to be listed on exchanges in just a few days now.

Was wondering the exact same thing. Probably CoinsMarkets at first. Hopefully there's a lot of interest to see the price go up nicely and the Masternodes hold strong.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:11:56 AM

The coin is very interesting especially if it has a fast transaction speed and is especially important with problems in the etherium network.
The etherium has preiodic (!) problems with the network, but on its basis smart contacts are written. This coin, of course, can only occupy a part of the market, especially if the transaction speed is important.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:13:19 AM

This is an amazing project so far.
I hope it will be successful in near future and the whole team will be more satisfied , by the great work and results. To the moon
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:20:53 AM

The term masternode was first used to describe Dash masternodes, it's a network server which performs service functions on the blockchain and increases the network's stability. In return for these services, masternodes receive rewards.

Actually, Masternodes are computers that run a dash wallet and make decisions, such as locking transactions with Instant send and coordinate mixing of coins. Also, there rewards and specifications are well explained just read the white paper for more details.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:36:42 AM

Lucky first coin holders, I understand they got 3000 coins. Now it looks promising, rather I will also buy a coin, I feel that it will fly to the moon!  Cheesy
Alexey Sukharev

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:41:29 AM

Nice news. Lets wait!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: