Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:53:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] XUV Coin 🔴 1200% ROI Masternode🔴 Buy using ETH or BTC in ICO  (Read 21103 times)
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:05:33 PM

virus detected.    acts as a server.     back door requiring open port?/
 adress issues please
As I said somewhere, if you don't trust it, send it to virustotal, so you can at least be safe about it.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 08:08:35 PM

ICO is going on right now, we expect to list on exchanges in 2 weeks

You can purchase coins form http://XUVcoin.com by using BTC or ETH @ 50 cents per coin before the ICO ends!

Nice news, to which exchanges you are going to come? We can reach some good exchange like a mercatox or some? Anyway, good job!

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:41:08 PM

Having become acquainted with XUV coins, you understand that this is a new actively developing coin and its price is very pleasant. I'm planning to buy some coins
netalone10

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:56:36 PM

the price of token now is 50 cents, hiw is the 1200% ROI masternode working? is the price will be increased by 12∅%?
Wananavu99

Activity: 345
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:43:42 PM

Dang another interesting concept. 
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:49:06 PM

Oh great!! I love this coin!! Gonna purchase now! Omg, im so excited! 
Samyaaza

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:33:29 AM

the price of token now is 50 cents, hiw is the 1200% ROI masternode working? is the price will be increased by 12∅%?

No, you buy enough tokens to host a Master node (3000) and by helping the network you get paid in XUV coins, 1200%ROI means over anum so 30 days return of your investment.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:43:03 AM

You can purchase coins form http://XUVcoin.com by using BTC or ETH @ 50 cents per coin before the ICO ends!

Nice news, to which exchanges you are going to come? We can reach some good exchange like a mercatox or some? Anyway, good job!

I'd say Mercatox is far from a good exchange. Maybe Bitfinex, Binance, Bittrex, etc but Mercatox probably wouldnt even have a 0.5 BTC volume for this coin 
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:55:43 AM

Wow. ICO is going on and probably be listed on exchanges in two weeks. XUV Coin will soon go the moon. I want to fly together with you. XUV Coin will be more popular and probably supported by crypto traders once they will get listed. I believe in this project, i am expecting that our community will soon be more noisy and active. XUV coin will trend soon, must buy this one. With their 1200% ROI, who would refuse to invest here. 90 seconds transaction apply, as fast as that. So amazing. Cheers everyone.
The coin is very interesting especially if it has a fast transaction speed and is especially important with problems in the etherium network.

Yeah, this one of a good idea that the coin can improve that attracts potential investors that may hook on it because of its uniqueness in the blockchain network. Of course, don't forget the cheap transaction fee to be added.

Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:29:05 AM

I'd say Mercatox is far from a good exchange. Maybe Bitfinex, Binance, Bittrex, etc but Mercatox probably wouldnt even have a 0.5 BTC volume for this coin 
That's too good that you will add many good excanges website. That will help to increase Xuv coin price.
When you will add on coinmarketcap Xuv coin??
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 01:48:09 AM

great coin for those interested in bounty there is bounty and is really great...will try to  get some coins there and then see if i can buy

Pokesoul

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:58:46 AM

Official XUV coin twitter stated today that it's going to be listed on exchanges in just a few days now.
Which exchanges did you mean, and are there any proofs of that?

Was wondering the exact same thing. Probably CoinsMarkets at first. Hopefully there's a lot of interest to see the price go up nicely and the Masternodes hold strong.

OP said that XUV pointed to be list on HitBTC and Cryptopia. I think Cryptopiya will be the first Exchange.

I think Cryptopia should be the first exchange. The listing price is low, support is very good and its also famous in the crypto world. After getting some investors in Cryptopia and increasing the satoshi the next exchange must be a high volume one like HitBTC or even Bittrex.
I think cryptopedia is an ideal option for initial entry into the stock exchange. Of course there are very large volumes and there is no fiat but there are no strict requirements for the verification of participants.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:12:28 AM

Official XUV coin twitter stated today that it's going to be listed on exchanges in just a few days now.
Which exchanges did you mean, and are there any proofs of that?

Was wondering the exact same thing. Probably CoinsMarkets at first. Hopefully there's a lot of interest to see the price go up nicely and the Masternodes hold strong.

OP said that XUV pointed to be list on HitBTC and Cryptopia. I think Cryptopiya will be the first Exchange.

I think Cryptopia should be the first exchange. The listing price is low, support is very good and its also famous in the crypto world. After getting some investors in Cryptopia and increasing the satoshi the next exchange must be a high volume one like HitBTC or even Bittrex.
I think cryptopedia is an ideal option for initial entry into the stock exchange. Of course there are very large volumes and there is no fiat but there are no strict requirements for the verification of participants.

I really hope they will list it on HitBTC first, I just switched to this exchange and I have some of my btc there. On Crypotopia I withdrawn all my altcoins and I'm not aim to trade on their exchange any time soon.
PENSCoin

Merit: 103

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:49:44 AM

Mercatox is not the best choice for a coin and of course Bitfinex, Binance, Bitrex is better than Mercatox but the listing fee is much higher and if the coin comes out on these exchanges one can be sure of its future.
GetOutOfMyLife

Activity: 210
Merit: 110

Safein Community Manager

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:12:29 AM

Mercatox is not the best choice for a coin and of course Bitfinex, Binance, Bitrex is better than Mercatox but the listing fee is much higher and if the coin comes out on these exchanges one can be sure of its future.
But i we can easy to voting on Mercatox ( only need 1 transaction). So at least we have listing on one popular exchange. Actually i think cryptopia is the good choice for the beginning of XUV

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
Samyaaza

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:54:15 AM

Cryptopia all the way.
moonfrost21

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:22:48 AM

laid roadmap with exciting bounty camapign and also you can join masternode now and get some coin...Cant wait for Bounty campaign promoting this coin will be such a great honour 

I can feel your enthusiasm as I have the same. Although it won't be easy to have a masternode as you will need to buy 3k XUV coin. I think there will still be a way to gain profit and also for me to learn how to mine.

SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:35:38 AM

This project is really nice and interesting. XUV has a good transaction process. It is really an ease of access for the users because it has a fast transaction. They only need one confirmation from the users. Additionally, why is it good is that the affordability of the coin that is really tempting for users to buy which gives us a chance to increase our profit. Of course all of us wants to gain and continuously increase our profit, so this XUV give this opportunity. And thanks to this coin because they give XUV Coin's users a better ROI. I'm looking forward to this coin to make is own success.
Fast transactions are not enough in the last time bitcoin and etherium. I hope such a coin and similar to it will help to solve the problem of the speed of money.
Every single PoS coin has a low fee for transactions in the early, so don't think the transaction process of XUV is unique. So, what features that XUV made their coin unique? they just need only one confirmation for each transaction.
So it means that it will be a fast transaction and low fee?. Can't wait to try this and experience the transaction speed compared to the existing project. Hope this kind of speed and low fee wil not change as the years go by.
I'm also interested in this coin in the hope of a quick transaction and a low commission. For complete happiness, there is not enough flight to the moon.
Dead Things

Activity: 417

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:07:42 AM

Topia is ground zero for the MN revolution. It really is the only choice for first listing.

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:04:23 AM

This project is really nice and interesting. XUV has a good transaction process. It is really an ease of access for the users because it has a fast transaction. They only need one confirmation from the users. Additionally, why is it good is that the affordability of the coin that is really tempting for users to buy which gives us a chance to increase our profit. Of course all of us wants to gain and continuously increase our profit, so this XUV give this opportunity. And thanks to this coin because they give XUV Coin's users a better ROI. I'm looking forward to this coin to make is own success.
Fast transactions are not enough in the last time bitcoin and etherium. I hope such a coin and similar to it will help to solve the problem of the speed of money.
Every single PoS coin has a low fee for transactions in the early, so don't think the transaction process of XUV is unique. So, what features that XUV made their coin unique? they just need only one confirmation for each transaction.
So it means that it will be a fast transaction and low fee?. Can't wait to try this and experience the transaction speed compared to the existing project. Hope this kind of speed and low fee wil not change as the years go by.
I'm also interested in this coin in the hope of a quick transaction and a low commission. For complete happiness, there is not enough flight to the moon.

Many are looking forward on this project which its rewards and specification is good and transaction process are well explained. As of this time its good to invest XUV coins so that in the future having a profitable income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: