Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:21:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] XUV Coin 🔴 1200% ROI Masternode🔴 Buy using ETH or BTC in ICO  (Read 21103 times)
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 08:44:34 PM

Wow, they will soon be an exchange for XUV Coin, so what are we waiting for? Let's go buy some XUV Coin right now @ 50 cents only until the exchange will come. You will never know the potential of a coin until you buy it and see the progress. The promising platform of the xuv coin plus it's other great ideas for the project will surely make the coin become famous and be growing in the market. I hope that this will make the list of the top crypto next year and more successful steps in the roadmap
I hope their perfect platform will help to develop structure of a coin and it is still important that a masernode will works correctly.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:09:52 PM

If you are realy interested to mine bitcoin or othere currencies I suggest you at least upgrade your computer bud specialy your video card. You have to invest to achieve your mining goals.

Yes, to be able to get profit from mining we need to have a high end specs of desktop and more gpus aside from that expenses do not be surprise if your electricity bill will pump after doing mining. That is why for me mining is not profitable if you don't have enough funds to invest buying that high rigs for mining, better to buy cheap coins - hold and wait for the right time to gain profits.
And expensive such special equipment as a video card? I think about this, but the benefit probably depends on the value of the coin? Is it beneficial to chase XUV on an ordinary computer?

Yes it depends, If you will build a mining rig it will surely costs you a lot plus the electricity bill. But if you have enough budget then try to build one, or just some high end gpu's Im sure you will still got some profit from it, but may take months to earn.
Why should we make things hard where we can easily purchased coin. Mining takes many steps and very hassle because you need to do some math in order to calculate the expenses wether you get profit or not.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:21:05 PM

If you are realy interested to mine bitcoin or othere currencies I suggest you at least upgrade your computer bud specialy your video card. You have to invest to achieve your mining goals.

if you are sure of it, the suggestion that can be taken from what you say is quite good and beneficial. thanks a lot.  Grin
Lol. Actually, i dont like mining, i only like investing and trading coin. 
Mercatox, I think there will be a small volume of sales of coins. It would be best if it stabs at least Bitrex. For a good start, that's the thing.
I think Mercatox is second choice. It is OK if we can listing at cryptopia, this site is more popular and fee not high.
izay

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:27:49 AM

Wow to be listed on exchanges soon? That's sounds good. I probably earn money to buy XUV coin and updates every details and progress. Everyone will get engaged and more interested to the coin when it is once listed on different exchangers. I feel that this coin will have a better future and better to invest earlier while it so cheap, when it gets famous and make a hit on crypto community the price will get boosted and early birds will clap their hands as they reach the moon. More power to the developer, continue improving every details of it.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
GetOutOfMyLife

Activity: 210
Merit: 110

Safein Community Manager

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:39:27 AM

Wow to be listed on exchanges soon? That's sounds good. I probably earn money to buy XUV coin and updates every details and progress. Everyone will get engaged and more interested to the coin when it is once listed on different exchangers. I feel that this coin will have a better future and better to invest earlier while it so cheap, when it gets famous and make a hit on crypto community the price will get boosted and early birds will clap their hands as they reach the moon. More power to the developer, continue improving every details of it.
Yeap XUV Coin an ICO is only 50 cent. And i think after 1-2 week XUV coin will value some bucks. I really hope XUV coin can listing on some exchange soon.

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:58:09 AM

OP you're having too inactive PR company in social networks. And I'm wondering why?
I've just taken a look see on your FB and Twitter accounts, can't hold my tears now
Very poor activity, no newsworthy events
Change smth, cause I'm really considering investing

The admin should be aware of this kind situation. Social media has a big impact when you are promoting your products and site. I think admin and developers are kinda busy?

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:11:27 AM

OP you're having too inactive PR company in social networks. And I'm wondering why?
I've just taken a look see on your FB and Twitter accounts, can't hold my tears now

sounds like you make ur decision base on social media, anyway I agree you their twitter account has only few follower, they should work on their bounty program to spread the work about their project.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 01:18:02 AM

hitting exchange when?? i hope dev use cryptopia or yobit am not a fan of poloniex at all....also you can try binance or kraken thats some of the top exchange available i guess

feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:10:42 AM

sounds like you make ur decision base on social media, anyway I agree you their twitter account has only few follower, they should work on their bounty program to spread the work about their project.
Very good opinion and I think it is necessary to add a signature company. A lot of users look at the signatures of other participants.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
sajjadkhan

Activity: 72

Crypto Evangelist

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:24:10 AM

I see everyone is looking at the ROI but what is the goal of this coin. You are putting $1500 but I haven't seen a whitepaper really describe what this achieving. Everyone do you research before jumping in a coin that seems profitable but where is the roadmap and what is dev team building here.

Living the dream
Doclam (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:46:31 AM

You can check everything on http://xuvcoin.com
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:08:47 AM

Wow, they will soon be an exchange for XUV Coin, so what are we waiting for? Let's go buy some XUV Coin right now @ 50 cents only until the exchange will come. You will never know the potential of a coin until you buy it and see the progress. The promising platform of the xuv coin plus it's other great ideas for the project will surely make the coin become famous and be growing in the market. I hope that this will make the list of the top crypto next year and more successful steps in the roadmap
Very well seen. It's an amazing time when a coin with a good team and a good future and still have the opportunity to mine. In addition, good news is the entry to the stock exchanges.
PENSCoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:14:32 AM

It's hard to do everything right at once. Interesting project but I also have an opinion that there is not enough activity. And I also consider the subscription company very important.
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:00:01 AM

Of course I made decision basing on social networks activity, that's what I've precisely wrote

The admin should be aware of this kind situation. Social media has a big impact when you are promoting your products and site. I think admin and developers are kinda busy?

Whether they're busy or not, communication and PR is an inherent part of ICO.
It's no less important that development itself.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:06:46 AM

Well , this a among the best projects on the platform and thats because of the management team and their efforts .
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 07:40:05 AM

I see everyone is looking at the ROI but what is the goal of this coin. You are putting $1500 but I haven't seen a whitepaper really describe what this achieving. Everyone do you research before jumping in a coin that seems profitable but where is the roadmap and what is dev team building here.
The road map is on the first page, but does not quite correspond to the promotion of the coin. The roadmap is written by Facebook and the signature company of the bounty. But until they are announced.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:45:37 AM

How can a coin developer say that we will be get 1200% Return on investment??
This coin can be  crash like another new coin. There have any security that we will get 1200% ROI?
moonfrost21

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:49:16 AM

I am also wondering about the purpose of this coin and so far what I know is that it will be used for trading purposes. When I visited their site a video on how to purchase the coin showed up. I wait till the video ends hoping that they will provide info about the coins but there is none.
I just hope that it will survive for a long time for it to build up its own value.

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:02:56 AM

If I choose to buy cheap on the stock exchange during the exit of the coin, then it can often be sold more expensive, and after it it can happen in different ways. I'm not a maning because it's hard to guess with the demand of a coin. This project has caught the attention of many people and users are becoming more popular XUV currency in threads

Actually, we can't predict the possible outcome on this project. Yes, there is possible that will happened in different ways but if you wish to invest much better. Being popular in this thread is not an issue the important is this ICO is legit as what everyone says is a scam. For more info visit this website http://xuvcoin.com
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:33:07 AM

The animated video is quite impressive but still not yet informative since it didn't answer the question above on what is the goal of this coin, is there any plans to integrate this one into some physical usage in the future like purchasing some physical products or services?

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: