Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:54:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] XUV Coin 🔴 1200% ROI Masternode🔴 Buy using ETH or BTC in ICO  (Read 21103 times)
quimbi777651

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 06:23:49 AM

Official XUV coin twitter stated today that it's going to be listed on exchanges in just a few days now.
Which exchanges did you mean, and are there any proofs of that?

Was wondering the exact same thing. Probably CoinsMarkets at first. Hopefully there's a lot of interest to see the price go up nicely and the Masternodes hold strong.

OP said that XUV pointed to be list on HitBTC and Cryptopia. I think Cryptopiya will be the first Exchange.

I think Cryptopia should be the first exchange. The listing price is low, support is very good and its also famous in the crypto world. After getting some investors in Cryptopia and increasing the satoshi the next exchange must be a high volume one like HitBTC or even Bittrex.
I think cryptopedia is an ideal option for initial entry into the stock exchange. Of course there are very large volumes and there is no fiat but there are no strict requirements for the verification of participants.

I really hope they will list it on HitBTC first, I just switched to this exchange and I have some of my btc there. On Crypotopia I withdrawn all my altcoins and I'm not aim to trade on their exchange any time soon.
HitBTC is an excellent exchange, I will also be happy if the coin comes out on the exchenge. Why did not you like Cryptopia?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:59:59 AM

OP you're having too inactive PR company in social networks. And I'm wondering why?
I've just taken a look see on your FB and Twitter accounts, can't hold my tears now
Very poor activity, no newsworthy events
Change smth, cause I'm really considering investing
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:23:05 AM

Lucky first coin holders, I understand they got 3000 coins. Now it looks promising, rather I will also buy a coin, I feel that it will fly to the moon!  Cheesy
I agree with you and your opinion on this particular subject.
The value and the market of these coins will increase exponentially.
All the best
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:17:12 AM

Official XUV coin twitter stated today that it's going to be listed on exchanges in just a few days now.
Which exchanges did you mean, and are there any proofs of that?

Was wondering the exact same thing. Probably CoinsMarkets at first. Hopefully there's a lot of interest to see the price go up nicely and the Masternodes hold strong.

OP said that XUV pointed to be list on HitBTC and Cryptopia. I think Cryptopiya will be the first Exchange.

I think Cryptopia should be the first exchange. The listing price is low, support is very good and its also famous in the crypto world. After getting some investors in Cryptopia and increasing the satoshi the next exchange must be a high volume one like HitBTC or even Bittrex.
I think cryptopedia is an ideal option for initial entry into the stock exchange. Of course there are very large volumes and there is no fiat but there are no strict requirements for the verification of participants.

I really hope they will list it on HitBTC first, I just switched to this exchange and I have some of my btc there. On Crypotopia I withdrawn all my altcoins and I'm not aim to trade on their exchange any time soon.
HitBTC is an excellent exchange, I will also be happy if the coin comes out on the exchenge. Why did not you like Cryptopia?
No matter HitBTC is a good exchange but also cryptopia is a good exchange site with some good features and seeing XUV coin on cryptopia will always be a proud thing for me as i have some of my funds invested in XUV coin.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:30:06 AM

Why not consider the livecoin exchange to list this token, livecoin is also a good exchange with larger volume of coins traded, much better than the cryptopia in terms of users and trading volume. If those exchanges are not available to list this token, pay yobit or go to coinexchange.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Jedie22

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:06:09 AM

This is an amazing project so far.
I hope it will be successful in near future and the whole team will be more satisfied , by the great work and results. To the moon

Yes, we will all be satisfied if this project become successful, but now we need to help this project to promote in an platforms most especially in all social medias to attract more investors to support this project. I am sure time will come and this project will reach its goals.

I agree dude, I believed that this project will be successful due to there advocacy and concepts on this project. Soon, many investors will like this project by having many features and specifications. Also there masternodes that a computer that run a dash wallet and make decisions, such as locking transactions with instant send.. Its great..
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:11:33 AM

This project have catch the attention of many people and users. The XUV Coin has becoming more popular in the thread. Many people or users has been buy thi XUV Coin because they find it convienient to buy and they have an ease to use this coin, and also there have a huge rewards. This coin is really interesting and really good. I really hope that the community may come to know about this XUV Coin, so that they will have the chance to buy and use this coin. And furthermore, I hope more investors will come to invest in this project.
For a coin to be in demand it is necessary to create a community and use a coin. A lot depends on the communication of the team and users, but sometimes the team does not communicate with us much.
Almost of all masternode coins very popular and get many attention from community, because it's easy profit with some investment (a value depends at each coin), and it's have smaller risk on the relation, for example, HYIPs.
Agree, the HYIP programs have a bigger risk than an altcoin. They give high return in a short time, but they dont last long.

HYIP programs are pretty much ponzis. You're pretty much guaranteed to lose out on your money unless you cash out your money really really early on. Atleast alts tend to hold some value
Some HYIP program were very tempting due to its offer is very attractive to clients which is very big. This lead to a questions of doubt why they offered such a huge amount and can make big profit. So to those people that in the first place they know it's a ponzi scheme they quickly widraw whatever they invest. But altcoins are different so no need to worry about.

Yes, HYIP will give you a big return but it wont last long since HYIP get their payment to the new users who invested in their sites. Unlike altcoin where you get profit from the demand of the coin.

feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:20:44 AM

If you are realy interested to mine bitcoin or othere currencies I suggest you at least upgrade your computer bud specialy your video card. You have to invest to achieve your mining goals.
I prefer to buy cheaper on the stock exchange during the coin exit, then it can often be sold more expensive, and later it can happen in different ways. I'm not a maning because it's hard to guess with the demand for a coins.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:34:52 AM

I really hope this project become successful in the world of cryptocurrency. I can see that this coin has a potential to capture more investors to invest in XUV Coin. I'm sure, I am not the only who wants to spread this coin in the community. I know that the team also strive to their best to make this project successful. I hope for your continue better progress and development. Especially now, that more people are getting more interested in this XUV Coin, that more and more people are buying this coin.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:43:20 AM

Mercatox, I think there will be a small volume of sales of coins. It would be best if it stabs at least Bitrex. For a good start, that's the thing.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:58:13 AM

ICO is going on right now, we expect to list on exchanges in 2 weeks

You can purchase coins form http://XUVcoin.com by using BTC or ETH @ 50 cents per coin before the ICO ends!

Nice news, to which exchanges you are going to come? We can reach some good exchange like a mercatox or some? Anyway, good job!

I'd say Mercatox is far from a good exchange. Maybe Bitfinex, Binance, Bittrex, etc but Mercatox probably wouldnt even have a 0.5 BTC volume for this coin 

Agree with you, that this Coin would have in Mercatox and even in Cryptopia less then 0.5 Btc  but for a start up coin it is one of the best place in my opinion. Later they can also join the medium one like HitBtc etc. after they made their first experiences.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:04:53 PM

If you are realy interested to mine bitcoin or othere currencies I suggest you at least upgrade your computer bud specialy your video card. You have to invest to achieve your mining goals.

Yes, to be able to get profit from mining we need to have a high end specs of desktop and more gpus aside from that expenses do not be surprise if your electricity bill will pump after doing mining. That is why for me mining is not profitable if you don't have enough funds to invest buying that high rigs for mining, better to buy cheap coins - hold and wait for the right time to gain profits.

KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:32:55 PM

Yes, to be able to get profit from mining we need to have a high end specs of desktop and more gpus aside from that expenses do not be surprise if your electricity bill will pump after doing mining. That is why for me mining is not profitable if you don't have enough funds to invest buying that high rigs for mining, better to buy cheap coins - hold and wait for the right time to gain profits.
And expensive such special equipment as a video card? I think about this, but the benefit probably depends on the value of the coin? Is it beneficial to chase XUV on an ordinary computer?
Tanazir

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:42:23 PM

If I choose to buy cheap on the stock exchange during the exit of the coin, then it can often be sold more expensive, and after it it can happen in different ways. I'm not a maning because it's hard to guess with the demand of a coin. This project has caught the attention of many people and users are becoming more popular XUV currency in threads
Efta321

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:10:28 PM

if you are sure of it, the suggestion that can be taken from what you say is quite good and beneficial. thanks a lot.  Grin
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:21:33 PM

And expensive such special equipment as a video card? I think about this, but the benefit probably depends on the value of the coin? Is it beneficial to chase XUV on an ordinary computer?

Yes it depends, If you will build a mining rig it will surely costs you a lot plus the electricity bill. But if you have enough budget then try to build one, or just some high end gpu's Im sure you will still got some profit from it, but may take months to earn.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:35:13 PM

If I choose to buy cheap on the stock exchange during the exit of the coin, then it can often be sold more expensive, and after it it can happen in different ways. I'm not a maning because it's hard to guess with the demand of a coin. This project has caught the attention of many people and users are becoming more popular XUV currency in threads
Of course, you never guess how the coin will grow, quickly or not. But risk is always present everywhere. I believe that new young coins always start very well, and then everything depends on their development
gaga org

Activity: 196
Merit: 27

[Proof-of-contract protocol]

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:44:23 PM

a very interesting project in my opinion.

Contractium Network
¦•-» ICO IS STARTING NOW - JOIN BIG BOUNTY & AIRDROP «-•¦
¦ [Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Youtube] | [Bitcointalk ANN] ¦
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:16:37 PM

Project is very iinteresting & promising ... but I saw that so many XUB Coin is introduced in the ICO...but how many coin a buyer can buy.. is there any limit or buyers wish??
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:42:04 PM

Long road to be among the top 10, but it's surely a good start that it's going on right now.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: