Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:43:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] XUV Coin 🔴 1200% ROI Masternode🔴 Buy using ETH or BTC in ICO  (Read 21103 times)
Samyaaza

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:35:24 PM

can we trust this project?

Definitely this project can be trusted just read some post on the thread they already started having XUV coins. Just ask question in the thread if you have some doubts...

It's normal to feel doubt to all new coins now, but try to understand well what is the project all about and make a habit of reading of what is the feedback from other members here who are already holding xuv coin, after that Im sure you will understand and you will trust this project now.

Is there anyone who's actively holding this coin? Like actually running a masternode. I would love a detailed analysis of actual profits including that from fluctuation of the price of the coin itself. Like no point in running a node if profits are killed from price drops

https://i.imgur.com/GOqxlof.jpg

Coin is still in ICO, thus constant price, until released.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:56:26 PM

ICO is still on going. And in two weeks, XUV coin will hit exchangers. A very big WOW for team. I started to get amazed on the flow of this project. Every details and updates makes me excited on how the platform works. Daily progress of XUV coin looks promising. Once it get listed on exchangers, investors will boost and probably makes our community alive. XUV will rock the market and starting their journey to travel to reach their goals. I am looking forward for the next updates and probably progress of this coin and i am so much excited for it.

Already it is doing great in ICO... hope after end of ICO it will go further what we are looking in this project...very soon the XUV Coin will announce good news.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:18:53 PM

Did they had any luck to find big investors for achieving that? The promise is too good to be true, but we can only hope.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:39:10 PM

Excited for how the coin is going to behave. I hope it won't disapoint the investors ,but from what've seen there's only positivity about XUV and people aren't wong supporting the [Suspicious link removed]d Luck to everyone participating in the ICO ,I might join myself.
melfrecords

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:59:17 PM

Excited for how the coin is going to behave. I hope it won't disapoint the investors ,but from what've seen there's only positivity about XUV and people aren't wong supporting the [Suspicious link removed]d Luck to everyone participating in the ICO ,I might join myself.

I joined not long ago and have been following the network traffic of a XUV node: wauw!! The future looks very promising I think Smiley

A full-featured wallet, it's easy to setup a masternode and rewards are great!

Keep up the great work, dev  Kiss

Alterberg

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:05:51 PM

creating a platform with a lot of events, such as lottery and competition is a very good idea
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:14:49 PM

Did they had any luck to find big investors for achieving that? The promise is too good to be true, but we can only hope.
I think easy to gain some investor. How much amount investing can call big investor? I think they only want more and more, even though have $100/ persons. Can image that if we have 1,000 person. Easy to have $100,000 on capital. I'm sure that no one will invest ~10k-20k USD for any new altcoin at this time.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:02:33 PM

I do not think XUV coin is a scam as it had a master mode setup guide, white sheet and mainly it had their XUV wallet.
Happy to know automated ICO sale is on and we can purchase coins with ETH or BTC and start earning by becoming the early master node at their platform. 50 Cents per coin is really a good deal.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:14:09 AM

That's your decision to think, If you can make a little risk, Why not try it on this project. Just don't invest big that you cannot afford to lose. It's like investing in a gambling site.

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:48:57 AM

I do not think XUV coin is a scam as it had a master mode setup guide, white sheet and mainly it had their XUV wallet.
Happy to know automated ICO sale is on and we can purchase coins with ETH or BTC and start earning by becoming the early master node at their platform. 50 Cents per coin is really a good deal.

O yeah your right dude, absolutely its not a scam Im also on there automated computer that a masternodes are computers that run a dash wallet and make decisions, such as locking transactions that can send directly. That's why I like on this project.. Amazing!
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:59:00 AM

How can a coin developer say that we will be get 1200% Return on investment??
This coin can be  crash like another new coin. There have any security that we will get 1200% ROI?

You have a point, but devs only stated that because of a very positive mind. Let us support him and see if we really receive that high percentage of roi. To be able to do that this needs more improvements and more promotions to get more serious investors
If they want to get 1200% ROI they need more big investor on this project. Without more big investor it's just like a dream that we will get 1200% ROI.

Yep, it's kinda high, but we will see if this will work, they should have a plan to achieve this since they made it as promise to everyone that will set up a masternode.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:39:26 AM

I can see that this XUV Coin has the ability to be more successful in the future in the world of cryptocurrency. I think that having this kind of ROI that XUV give is yet a marketing strategy for the investors heart or even for the traders. This will allow the XUV to gain more people, users of the coin and serious investors that will invest in this nice project. I really hope this project will grow even more in the community. By this better improvement of the XUV Coin, I am looking forward to the upcoming great results and updates regarding this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
moonfrost21

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:01:49 AM

How can a coin developer say that we will be get 1200% Return on investment??
This coin can be  crash like another new coin. There have any security that we will get 1200% ROI?

You have a point, but devs only stated that because of a very positive mind. Let us support him and see if we really receive that high percentage of roi. To be able to do that this needs more improvements and more promotions to get more serious investors
If they want to get 1200% ROI they need more big investor on this project. Without more big investor it's just like a dream that we will get 1200% ROI.

Yep, it's kinda high, but we will see if this will work, they should have a plan to achieve this since they made it as promise to everyone that will set up a masternode.

I think 1200% ROI is only based when you set up a masternode and mine the coin. I have been waiting for an update where they will be able to put the coin in an exchange. With my current resources, I can only use trading to gain profit from a certain coin and not mining especially that the coin needs a collateral of $1500.

Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:12:33 AM

Definitely this project can be trusted just read some post on the thread they already started having XUV coins. Just ask question in the thread if you have some doubts...
All projects are risky specialy we dont know yet if this will be a hit or not. For your own safety just invest what you can afford to lose and review all the necessary information first before joining any projects.
Can be seen from the vision and mission as well as the team that's in it. Based on the experience of similar projects before, I can say that there will be certain advantages for all. I think this project is great and we can all achieve it.
Tanazir

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:13:39 AM

Of course I agree with you and your opinion about this, of course if you want to rely on this project then it is up to you.
But it can be a lot more profitable for you.
And this campaign is relatively new, it's a bit hard but possible
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:55:57 AM

That's a pretty good new to all of those who are in this project.
That is also going to help the clients and traders .
Keep it up guys and congratulations .
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:53:16 AM

All projects are risky specialy we dont know yet if this will be a hit or not. For your own safety just invest what you can afford to lose and review all the necessary information first before joining any projects.
Playing safe especially if you invest on a project that just started must be the first options. So that whatever happens you would not regret because you only invest a little amount from the start.
william131980

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:24:59 AM

XUV is a good launch along with 1200% ROI Master node where we can buy using ETH or BTC in ICO is a thoughtful policy.

xuv.com platform is quite nice where we can see the wallets availability on basing users desktop version is a user friendly mode, social community welcome mode in the platform is a trustful invitation in this project.

Happy to hear ICO is going right now
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:15:45 AM

As I read their whitepaper Platform Extension.
Trading system applies distributed and parallel technology, which could extend whenever the volume increases. The flow data would scatter according to different service reacting to loaded balance. Meanwhile, maximally let different service extend memory independently. It can realize thermal spread via cloud service.
Just a sort of reviews.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:44:07 AM

Playing safe especially if you invest on a project that just started must be the first options. So that whatever happens you would not regret because you only invest a little amount from the start.

Yeah, its just a win win situation. Actually, many users and traders regret way back 4 months ago because they didn't buy tokens of different ICO bounty and now each token has equivalent to 1USD due to the success of there project. So, I could you, much better to buy XUV coins because there is possibility that there coins can have a good value in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: