Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:27:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] XUV Coin 🔴 1200% ROI Masternode🔴 Buy using ETH or BTC in ICO  (Read 21103 times)
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:10:43 PM

can we trust this project?

Definitely this project can be trusted just read some post on the thread they already started having XUV coins. Just ask question in the thread if you have some doubts...
All projects are risky specialy we dont know yet if this will be a hit or not. For your own safety just invest what you can afford to lose and review all the necessary information first before joining any projects.
Playing safe especially if you invest on a project that just started must be the first options. So that whatever happens you would not regret because you only invest a little amount from the start.
Exactly my friend, just play safe for the meantime and if you already sure that the project is worth investing then you can invest a couple of dollars on it.

Thing though it is hard af to play "safe" for this project as you would notice you need to have 3000 coins to run the masternode which isnt a play it safe number of dollars
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 05:05:01 PM

Let's buy XUV Coin with our BTC/ETH. If we did not take the risk in early years of bitcoin and eth so why let the chance get away again with XUV Coin? Let's support XUV Coin because this is the coin that has great potential, great promising platform. What else could we ask for? We can earn more for as early as now even though they're aren't yet out in the exchangers. For those people who have computer shop, buy XUV Coin and run this through all your pc's there, and you will hit the jackpot with XUV Coin.

I'm interested in your opinion, after all, once when no one could know that BTC will show its development so steadily and swiftly, it's probably a risk, but I also think that it's worth investing a couple of dollars in an XUV coin and we will expect success
Yes i agree with you.the price fluctuate of btc is too much and i don't think it will increase too much.And the XUV is the new coin and nowdays it's price is also too much law so we can buy it easily and kn future when it's price will increase that time we will get huge profits.
For a long run, masternode coins like XUV, really attractive to invest at first time after start, because you lose nothing, you buy a crypto with everyday "mining" (masternode) and get profit, you can change it back to btc-usd and withdraw.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Dead Things

Activity: 417
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:30:31 PM

I am also willing to invest in Xuv Coin and for Masternode but honestly 50 cent is for me also not affordable to invest.  

10 - 15 cent /  between 300-450 USD is an optimal price where I think many other small investors like me can afford it.

Yes, that's right, I spoke about this a little bit above. After all, buying 50 cents is also expensive for me. Since I'm not such a big investor, but still. If there will be a lot of us and we could have bought it cheaply it would have given the demand for a token.

It would be very nice if the developers slightly lowered the price for real buyers. I think it would interest more people. Well let's see, maybe something else will change

An analogy for this inane argument: "I would like a Huracan Performante, but $280,000 is more than I can afford. I think they should make it about $30,000, then more people would buy it."

Just because you can't afford it doesn't mean it's the wrong price.

SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:16:13 PM

With new coins, you always feel some uncertainty about how it will manifest itself in the market. However, if you look at most of the reviews on the XUV coin, they are mostly positive.

yes I agree that I see most of the reviews about the positive XUV coin almost nothing bad is very useful for us and gives a lot of benefits of course. good luck.  Wink

Absolutely completely agree with you. Reviews are almost all positive. This gives a positive thought that there is not a hint of scammers.

Those kinds of people are just trolling because they don't want this site to be successful. Or they are just traumatized by SCAM ICO that spreading everywhere. In my opinion, let them criticize and let us see how it will end to them.
Just because this ICO is much better than other that's why they make bad rumors. Starting an ICO is really challenging because of so many ICO are now rising. This project seems they overcome all the obstacles that they are facing so this project along the way is getting stronger.
Now all projects have strong competition. I think a strong team and the proper promotion of the project should help make the project successful.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:47:55 PM

I was wondering why don't the devs give crowdsale or free airdrops or even bounties it will make the XUV Coin more popular and people will recognize the XUV's great platform and the potential it is empowering in the use of masternodes. The more you buy in earlier we take XUV Coin as our token/the more will get profit and gain more learnings in mining/Pos industry.
Good Suggestion for the project marketing strategy but maybe the project team have full confidence in their XUV Coin that they do not feel the need to under value it with discounted offers. In a positive way to show their XUV project stability in the crypto market.
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:56:18 PM

50 cents a coin to start?  wow   Huh
seems like a lot to me, would have jumped on it probably for 10 cents each
Yeap i agree with you 50 cents per coin is so "expensive" for us. We need cheaper, but 10 cents is so cheap. I think 25 cents is ok for both. Anyway, this is price have official, so we only buy at this price and hold for waiting moon  Smiley
I agree with 25 cents per coin is an affordable price. But this kind of matter the dev must also know about the pricing of coin if it is okay for the buyer or not. This is a serious one which involves the pricing of every coin because this affects the budget of the project.
Very correct remark. I also like the price of 25 cents per coin, but you can not stop. We must constantly develop the project and then the success is guaranteed.
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:38:37 PM

I was wondering why don't the devs give crowdsale or free airdrops or even bounties it will make the XUV Coin more popular and people will recognize the XUV's great platform and the potential it is empowering in the use of masternodes. The more you buy in earlier we take XUV Coin as our token/the more will get profit and gain more learnings in mining/Pos industry.
Good Suggestion for the project marketing strategy but maybe the project team have full confidence in their XUV Coin that they do not feel the need to under value it with discounted offers. In a positive way to show their XUV project stability in the crypto market.
Of course this is the privilege of the developer to decide about discounts on coins. I think that success can lead to different actions. But if the developer does not give discounts, then he is confident of success.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:48:23 PM

Airdrops are becoming popular to let people know about the coin, but they risk also to be forgotten if they don't promo it in the right way

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:03:04 PM

Planned introduction of exchange before the new year and when?.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:22:39 PM

Wondering to know XUV coin has 10 coins in every block as record which is split into 75% as 7.5 bitcoins for masternode and 25% as 2.5 bitcoins for staking. Also much thanks for threads in various languages and the setup guide for masternode. High masternodes ROI upto  800% ROI with 100 MN whis is to get in early and earn more is a great deal, Thanks for launching XUV Coin.
Doclam (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:23:46 PM

purchase from http://XUVcoin.com before they get sold!
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:33:50 PM

It is a POS coin, so you can still earn stake rewards even if you don't run a masternode.
I am not sure because i am not a devs. But i think you can earn stake with only buy some XUV coin, but i have a question that, if we dont setup masternode, how our wallet can get blockchain?
sinabu

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 11:34:12 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 12:51:18 AM by sinabu

Got My MN Up and Running! Exciting to see what will happen

Shared, Dedicated and Cloud Hosting Available. We accept BTC, TOK, Paypal
https://www.anubianhost.com
netalone10

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:38:59 PM

Can you decrease the price, so that more users can get easier to buy more XUV. Overall, this is a great project
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:26:57 AM

Wallet is not syncing

You can contact the admins here or just message their support on the site if possible so they can take action to your problem asap.

Dead Things

Activity: 417

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:37:52 AM

They've sold over 75% of the available ICO. That's a very strong mark for any ICO and I'm sure it well exceeds any softcap they may have had. So why on earth would they lower the price when clearly it's a price people are willing to pay?

As I said before with the Lambo analogy - just because you can't afford it doesn't mean it's the wrong price.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:49:42 AM

Yeap i agree with you 50 cents per coin is so "expensive" for us. We need cheaper, but 10 cents is so cheap. I think 25 cents is ok for both. Anyway, this is price have official, so we only buy at this price and hold for waiting moon  Smiley

Well not everyone has a spare $1500 to invest into ICOs, also not to mention the ton of fees you'll inevitably end up paying at every single step to people

$1500 is only for those who you are willing to set up a masternode and get get 1200% ROI, but if like me just interested in trading you can buy only some small amount with low risk.

I agree, those people with high capitals can only make this huge investments to get that 1200% ROI but the higher the risks the higher profit you will get. Still, small investment now can give you high return of profit if the value of xuv coin increase.

The one who see 1500$ as a big money, I think he should set up any mastenode, because if something goes wrong, it will be like a disaster for him. we all need to remember to only invest what we can afford to lose.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 03:07:59 AM

Total coin supply is really great...i thinks best to get it now because soon is on exchange we will be hearing 10-15$ so there is actually no time to waste..Coin is in good shape and there is no need for price reduction from what i can see here

SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:58:48 AM

Great news. There are many more coins for sale. I hope to get coins for participating in the bounty. Unfortunately now I can not invest.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:13:34 AM

Well not everyone has a spare $1500 to invest into ICOs, also not to mention the ton of fees you'll inevitably end up paying at every single step to people

$1500 is only for those who you are willing to set up a masternode and get get 1200% ROI, but if like me just interested in trading you can buy only some small amount with low risk.

I agree, those people with high capitals can only make this huge investments to get that 1200% ROI but the higher the risks the higher profit you will get. Still, small investment now can give you high return of profit if the value of xuv coin increase.

The one who see 1500$ as a big money, I think he should set up any mastenode, because if something goes wrong, it will be like a disaster for him. we all need to remember to only invest what we can afford to lose.
No, $1500 isn't expensive for setting up a masternode. Another masternode are usually charging around 0.2 btc++ of the coin collateral for setting up a masternode. And, 0.5 cents per coin is not expensive, at all. I think that is a good way to make this coin more valued.
Of course the amount of 1500 is not very big especially considering that the coin already has many members and is easily sold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: