Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:07:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you believe God exists?  (Read 7857 times)
redentor03

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:41:07 AM

I believe because God mistakenly given when our dryer God gave in our world where we live God mistakenly given to all of us in life and he always watches .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Herdawnia

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:47:25 AM

I'm a Scientist, have been for most of my life. I have NEVER believed in a supreme being, despite going to Catholic schools my entire life.

I'd like to know.... What is it that compels you to believe in God? How can you argue for his existence? Please bare the following in mind when you answer;

1. There are literally thousands of religions, each of which has members that believe just as firmly as you do, they say they feel a personal connection with God, they have their own religious books and doctrines etc, if you were born in Saudi Arabia, you would be a muslim, in Ireland you would be a protestant, seems like the place you are born denotes your religion, rather than divine intervention. Obviously you can't all be right, so how do you know YOU are.

2. Most religions state that God is all-powerful, all-knowing, all-loving, all-present and eternal. If this is the case, why are people punished for sins by an all loving God, who predestined them to commit their sins by knowing the future? Why is there bone cancer in Children, and insects that burrow into the eyes of infants making them blind, could an all loving God not have imagined a reality without this? And why is there such overwhelming evidence AGAINST the existence of a creator?

3. Since the scientific era God has slowly receded into the shadows, God used to be held responsible for most things, e.g. people offered sacrifices for good health, prayed for rain, thought that God pulled the sun across the sky, created plagues etc. Now we know he does none of these, and God has been reduced to a "God of the gaps" whereby he is still attributed to things we cannot yet explain with science, doesn't seem very powerful anymore.

I'll try to respond to the major points in this thread attempting to dismantle them.

if you're really a true scientist by heart, I know that you have already read the testimonies of Great Scientist of all time and scanned that they do believe that GOD do exist like for example, the origin of Man, there are a lot of speculations but it all end up to one thing. where does that "THING" came from. I am a Christian and I believe that GOD start it all, In the beginning He is already there, and I know although out our Journey I know that He is in charge until the END.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 07:01:53 AM

if you're really a true scientist by heart, I know that you have already read the testimonies of Great Scientist of all time and scanned that they do believe that GOD do exist like for example, the origin of Man, there are a lot of speculations but it all end up to one thing. where does that "THING" came from. I am a Christian and I believe that GOD start it all, In the beginning He is already there, and I know although out our Journey I know that He is in charge until the END.

Your cult leaders constantly change their minds.  Just recently the pope said the big bang happened.

It won't be long until they finally admit science is right, and thousand year old fairy tales are wrong.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Enter name

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:45:25 AM

Because each day that I wake up, He is making me feel His Love. He is making me feel Hope, Peace, Life. He is God. He is our Father.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 07:59:00 AM

Because each day that I wake up, He is making me feel His Love.

Ouch.  He did that to Mary as well.  Not much you can do - can't charge god with rape.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Isotopes

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:04:31 AM

I believe God exist because sun rises in the day and thin the day and moon in the night, free here to breath in,

Btcjunpitz18

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:33:22 AM

Yes, God is existing, without God, we don't exist. I can't see God, but I can feel the presence of God through holy spirit.
shoujiuhaituo7

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:00:38 AM

First of all, I do not deny the existence of god. But I despise the act of taking god as an excuse to do something injurious. It is normal for people not to understand god or to deny god, because we have a "understanding of cognitive impairment" that does not understand or recognize the existence of a deity, but that does not mean that the deity does not exist.
red00

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:58:44 AM

yes i do believe of god exist because he the creator of the world and without god all of us dont exist

_C A S H B A G_
│     THE CASH BACK CRYPTOCURRENCY     │
PRE-SALE OPEN  |  Get 40% Bonus
thompson30

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:03:35 AM

Because if there is no GOD there is No HUMAN
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:27:12 AM

There are many reason for us to believe in God existence. One of this reason was the Heaven and Earth do you think a people like us have the ability to create like that. Of course not! And one more thing, God is the reason also why we breathing and the reason why all the vital organs into our body is functioning so well only God can do that not the human like us., Smiley
Parodium (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:20:40 AM

There are many reason for us to believe in God existence. One of this reason was the Heaven and Earth do you think a people like us have the ability to create like that. Of course not! And one more thing, God is the reason also why we breathing and the reason why all the vital organs into our body is functioning so well only God can do that not the human like us., Smiley

This, and many of the other responses in this thread are an example of flawed reasoning, and a flawed assertion known as "begging the question", you say God must exist because Heaven and Earth exists, but Heaven does not exist either, you cannot use an aspect of God to prove that God exists, that's similar to saying God exists because God says he exists.

You say humans can't create functioning organs, and yet we have many organs that are non-functioning, why did he create those? You clearly are unaware of the technological developments we have made, soon enough, we'll create a true artificial intelligence in our image, I don't imagine it will call us God though.
Parodium (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:21:14 AM

yes i do believe of god exist because he the creator of the world and without god all of us dont exist

Sub 100 IQ detected.
Tuyok

Activity: 115

★Adconity.com★

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:25:56 AM

I'm a Scientist, have been for most of my life. I have NEVER believed in a supreme being, despite going to Catholic schools my entire life.

I'd like to know.... What is it that compels you to believe in God? How can you argue for his existence? Please bare the following in mind when you answer;

1. There are literally thousands of religions, each of which has members that believe just as firmly as you do, they say they feel a personal connection with God, they have their own religious books and doctrines etc, if you were born in Saudi Arabia, you would be a muslim, in Ireland you would be a protestant, seems like the place you are born denotes your religion, rather than divine intervention. Obviously you can't all be right, so how do you know YOU are.

2. Most religions state that God is all-powerful, all-knowing, all-loving, all-present and eternal. If this is the case, why are people punished for sins by an all loving God, who predestined them to commit their sins by knowing the future? Why is there bone cancer in Children, and insects that burrow into the eyes of infants making them blind, could an all loving God not have imagined a reality without this? And why is there such overwhelming evidence AGAINST the existence of a creator?

3. Since the scientific era God has slowly receded into the shadows, God used to be held responsible for most things, e.g. people offered sacrifices for good health, prayed for rain, thought that God pulled the sun across the sky, created plagues etc. Now we know he does none of these, and God has been reduced to a "God of the gaps" whereby he is still attributed to things we cannot yet explain with science, doesn't seem very powerful anymore.

I'll try to respond to the major points in this thread attempting to dismantle them.

I cannot answer that question of yours brother but what I can suggest is that you read the holy bible. Everything you need to know is in there, specially the new testament. I suggest you open your mind when reading it.

stronghandsdeeppockets

Activity: 266
Merit: 27

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:33:14 PM

Nope. My reasoning : "Religion has killed more people than cigarettes did"
lovepale

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:13:58 PM

To believe in God is a choice of every one. No question people doesn't believe Him coz of mystery of its evidences. God is not a human to change his mind. God is not a man to lie to every one. God is above all creation. What is the point if human comprehend the entire being of God therefore that is the time he is not true. While growing on earth I observed every details in live. Every parts of involvements of man kind. I discover that all human have in common:
Have questions
Have a family line
Have a difference
Have a desire
Have a unique finger prints
Have a body
Have a blood travel from head to foot
Have a brain
Have a same feelings/ senses

Everyone given an opportunity to do such things according to what we design in a purpose. To create a dress to wear according to what we desire a design the dress could fit to our purpose and it can't be created without a creator to its result. Btw I strongly believe in God. God couldn't be feel without accepting the fact that he exist. Without opening a faucet the water couldn't flow.
Seirizo

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:24:47 PM

It's not about the religion . It is also not about what people says.For me, It is how you believe in your faith that whatever happen, someone will always be there for you. And for me its him. My Lord, our saviour.
Synnelaurie

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:29:31 PM

I believe in him because I am still alive, I am still moving forward even if my world is falling apart.Because he is my strength.
Blockman21

Activity: 205

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:25:05 PM

We can't prove that He is, we can't prove that He isn't. But many things are inexplicable if we do not believe in his existence.
Rena5

Activity: 145

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:35:22 PM

I do believe that God exists...
He is our creator .His existence is clearly written in the bible.Our bible contains 66 books where it talks about creations and many more.
God is good always.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: