Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2024, 10:47:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you believe God exists?  (Read 7865 times)
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:21:53 PM

I have never seen it, you are right on that, I have seen people resurrecting after being dead which is even more impressive, people recovering sight after being blind their whole life. You are just trying to escape the fact you can't disprove these arguments, you can't prove with science how this can happen if there's no God. There's no evolution that can do this, there's no medicine that can do this. You can't explain how the inexplicable can happen.

I'm sorry what arguments? You claim to have seen people resurrecting after being dead, can you prove that? The point is simple, if god really does all those miracles then how come no one has ever grown back a limb?

You can continue to mention the miracles that haven't still happened, that's not a valid argument to say it's not possible though. You asked for proof of people resurrecting, right? Well if I show you the proof will you publicly acknowledge you are wrong about the existence of God and that God actually exists?

Do you have 20 different accounts, who am I talking to here.

Yes it is a valid argument, pretty logical one as well. Yes you have to prove that someone resurrected after being dead and then prove it was because of god. Go ahead.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
michaelkelly8798

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:07:27 PM

Im just following up DorisHank's post, I have to admit you are different than most atheists, there are some guys out there who don't accept truth even when they see it with their own eyes. No fanaticism from your side though. That should be the point of a discussion. I will post some links when I get home so you can view them (I'm at work right now and can't use youtube). Just a little anecdote of something that happened to my family: In the country I live there's a lot of crime, my father's vehicle broke down in the middle of a place surrounded by ghettos, the belt of the engine of the minivan broke, and the vehicle couldn't start, there was a gang of criminals who were there watching and went to attack my father to rob him (my father was there with some relatives, all of them women, just a male child, they were coming from a trip), they all approached him one of the gang members was holding my father from the back and another attempted to stab him on the chest since he refused to be robbed and an angel appeared and protected my father from been stabbed, making the guy drop the knife, he deceived the criminals acting like he had a gun and they ran away, as they ran away one of the criminals found out he actually didn't have a gun with him and warned the others,  as they were approaching again he got on the minivan with my aunts and the vehicle started and ran at least 2 kms from there "without belt on the engine". I'm not asking you to believe in this anecdote since these are just my words. I'm not trying to induce you to believe in something you don't, I will just show you some evidence and it will be your responsibility from there on believing or not. I will post a link as well of a Russian girl who woke up one day and was praising God in perfect English, you will see with your own eyes the impossible, this is all documented.
Astargath

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:12:13 PM

Im just following up DorisHank's post, I have to admit you are different than most atheists, there are some guys out there who don't accept truth even when they see it with their own eyes. No fanaticism from your side though. That should be the point of a discussion. I will post some links when I get home so you can view them (I'm at work right now and can't use youtube). Just a little anecdote of something that happened to my family: In the country I live there's a lot of crime, my father's vehicle broke down in the middle of a place surrounded by ghettos, the belt of the engine of the minivan broke, and the vehicle couldn't start, there was a gang of criminals who were there watching and went to attack my father to rob him (my father was there with some relatives, all of them women, just a male child, they were coming from a trip), they all approached him one of the gang members was holding my father from the back and another attempted to stab him on the chest since he refused to be robbed and an angel appeared and protected my father from been stabbed, making the guy drop the knife, he deceived the criminals acting like he had a gun and they ran away, as they ran away one of the criminals found out he actually didn't have a gun with him and warned the others,  as they were approaching again he got on the minivan with my aunts and the vehicle started and ran at least 2 kms from there "without belt on the engine". I'm not asking you to believe in this anecdote since these are just my words. I'm not trying to induce you to believe in something you don't, I will just show you some evidence and it will be your responsibility from there on believing or not. I will post a link as well of a Russian girl who woke up one day and was praising God in perfect English, you will see with your own eyes the impossible, this is all documented.

Now even if I believed your story, which could have happened, how do you explain all the other thousands of stories similar but from other gods, muslims, hindus, they all claim the same things but with their gods. They all claim their gods did the miracles, etc etc.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
michaelkelly8798

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:20:15 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2018, 06:48:07 PM by michaelkelly8798

Now even if I believed your story, which could have happened, how do you explain all the other thousands of stories similar but from other gods, muslims, hindus, they all claim the same things but with their gods. They all claim their gods did the miracles, etc etc.

No god has done what the God of the bible has. After watching the videos, I can show you not only historical proof, but geological proof of the veracity of the Bible. If you examine the dietary restrictions of the bible you will see that God is the root of all science, you will notice the logic behind the dietary restrictions. The body type of each animal (digestive system) and the type of food they eat based on a few characteristics of their bodies like scales or if cloven-hoofed. Nobody could have made this up. There's a creator that knows his creation very well.
Astargath

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:44:32 PM

No god has done what the God of the bible has. After watching the videos, I can show you not only historical proof, but geological proof of the veracity of the Bible. If you examine the dietary restrictions of the bible you will see that God is the root of all science, you will notice the logic behind the dietary restrictions. The body type of each animal (digestive system) and the type of food they eat based on a few characteristics of their bodies like scales or if cloven-hoofed. Nobody could have made this up. There's a creator that knows his creation very well.

Well, an all powerful god could have created our bodies in such a way that we can eat anything or perhaps only make things that are healthy for us to eat, just saying mate.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:32:35 PM

Well, an all powerful god could have created our bodies in such a way that we can eat anything or perhaps only make things that are healthy for us to eat, just saying mate.

Being the All Powerful God, He could have done things in a variety of ways. Since He is all powerful in His ability to think, He did it the best way... certainly not in the weak-thinking ways that you suggest.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Astargath

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:56:28 PM

Being the All Powerful God, He could have done things in a variety of ways. Since He is all powerful in His ability to think, He did it the best way... certainly not in the weak-thinking ways that you suggest.

Cool

But can you prove it? How do we know if that's the best way of doing it. It certainly seems way better the way I said it.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
michaelkelly8798

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:30:46 PM

You didn't even take a second to analize what I just told you, Im starting to think you are just interested in diverging. God wants obedience, that could've been a reason why he didn't make all food healthy as you state. That's why there's so much suffering in the world, that's why there's death, that's why there is injustice in this world, because of disobedience, people don't want to follow God's commands and have become egotistical and rebel against him. As promised: (y o utube . co m/watch?v=vx-hiGaZ4xc), (y o utube . co m/watch?v=iuKG7Ivp-00), (y o utube . c om/watch?v=-akrjZ-1PMk), remove spaces.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 02:37:40 AM

You didn't even take a second to analize what I just told you, Im starting to think you are just interested in diverging. God wants obedience, that could've been a reason why he didn't make all food healthy as you state. That's why there's so much suffering in the world, that's why there's death, that's why there is injustice in this world, because of disobedience, people don't want to follow God's commands and have become egotistical and rebel against him. As promised: (y o utube . co m/watch?v=vx-hiGaZ4xc), (y o utube . co m/watch?v=iuKG7Ivp-00), (y o utube . c om/watch?v=-akrjZ-1PMk), remove spaces.

How do you know what your God wants?

glenntalbot

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:40:29 AM

If you really want to know that GOD exists, go to an exorcism, I can't prove you that GOD exists but I can prove you that Lucifer exits and if there is a devil it must exist  a GOD

Astargath

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:36:21 AM

An all powerful, all knowing and all loving god doesn't want anything, you can't even grasp the concept of a god like that, someone that knows everything and can do anything wants nothing.

Please tell me that's not your proof, do you actually believe that because of those shitty ass videos? Am I being trolled here?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
michaelkelly8798

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:39:55 PM

An all powerful, all knowing and all loving god doesn't want anything, you can't even grasp the concept of a god like that, someone that knows everything and can do anything wants nothing.

Please tell me that's not your proof, do you actually believe that because of those shitty ass videos? Am I being trolled here?
I guess I was totally wrong, you are just another fanatic. You believe you know it all, that you have a superior mind and that even God has to be what you conceive in your mind he should be like. You are not interested in finding truth, you prefer basing your beliefs on your own opinion and thoughts. I guess there must be all kinds of people so the world can be the world. It's written "They have eyes and can't see, ears and can't hear." You see a little baby come back to life after been dead for one night, you see a person waking up and speaking a total different language without having any knowledge of it, and that doesn't even get you to wonder if you could be wrong. There are millions of cases, but no matter what you see you will never believe. God doesn't need us as you may know and like I said in the beginning, you are now free to believe what you want.
af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 01:34:40 PM

Im just following up DorisHank's post, I have to admit you are different than most atheists, there are some guys out there who don't accept truth even when they see it with their own eyes. No fanaticism from your side though. That should be the point of a discussion. I will post some links when I get home so you can view them (I'm at work right now and can't use youtube). Just a little anecdote of something that happened to my family: In the country I live there's a lot of crime, my father's vehicle broke down in the middle of a place surrounded by ghettos, the belt of the engine of the minivan broke, and the vehicle couldn't start, there was a gang of criminals who were there watching and went to attack my father to rob him (my father was there with some relatives, all of them women, just a male child, they were coming from a trip), they all approached him one of the gang members was holding my father from the back and another attempted to stab him on the chest since he refused to be robbed and an angel appeared and protected my father from been stabbed, making the guy drop the knife, he deceived the criminals acting like he had a gun and they ran away, as they ran away one of the criminals found out he actually didn't have a gun with him and warned the others,  as they were approaching again he got on the minivan with my aunts and the vehicle started and ran at least 2 kms from there "without belt on the engine". I'm not asking you to believe in this anecdote since these are just my words. I'm not trying to induce you to believe in something you don't, I will just show you some evidence and it will be your responsibility from there on believing or not. I will post a link as well of a Russian girl who woke up one day and was praising God in perfect English, you will see with your own eyes the impossible, this is all documented.

I guess I was totally wrong, you are just another fanatic. You believe you know it all, that you have a superior mind and that even God has to be what you conceive in your mind he should be like. You are not interested in finding truth, you prefer basing your beliefs on your own opinion and thoughts. I guess there must be all kinds of people so the world can be the world. It's written "They have eyes and can't see, ears and can't hear." You see a little baby come back to life after been dead for one night, you see a person waking up and speaking a total different language without having any knowledge of it, and that doesn't even get you to wonder if you could be wrong. There are millions of cases, but no matter what you see you will never believe. God doesn't need us as you may know and like I said in the beginning, you are now free to believe what you want.

Cell death is an irreversible process because the damage is irreversible.

The baby was not dead.

Dying is a process.  Your brain takes the longest to die, about 2 hours for the last cells to die.  All other cells in your body die much sooner.

Biochemical reactions in your cells need oxygen.  Without them, your cells cannot function and slowly die.

PS. It is science, bitch.  Swallow it.

Astargath

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:50:46 PM

Have you ever searched for aliens on youtube, what about illuminati, flat earth? What about other miracles performed by other gods, if that's all it takes for you, a simple goddamn video to believe in such an extraordinary claim, then you are a fool that lacks critical thinking.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
michaelkelly8798

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:01:30 PM

Im just following up DorisHank's post, I have to admit you are different than most atheists, there are some guys out there who don't accept truth even when they see it with their own eyes. No fanaticism from your side though. That should be the point of a discussion. I will post some links when I get home so you can view them (I'm at work right now and can't use youtube). Just a little anecdote of something that happened to my family: In the country I live there's a lot of crime, my father's vehicle broke down in the middle of a place surrounded by ghettos, the belt of the engine of the minivan broke, and the vehicle couldn't start, there was a gang of criminals who were there watching and went to attack my father to rob him (my father was there with some relatives, all of them women, just a male child, they were coming from a trip), they all approached him one of the gang members was holding my father from the back and another attempted to stab him on the chest since he refused to be robbed and an angel appeared and protected my father from been stabbed, making the guy drop the knife, he deceived the criminals acting like he had a gun and they ran away, as they ran away one of the criminals found out he actually didn't have a gun with him and warned the others,  as they were approaching again he got on the minivan with my aunts and the vehicle started and ran at least 2 kms from there "without belt on the engine". I'm not asking you to believe in this anecdote since these are just my words. I'm not trying to induce you to believe in something you don't, I will just show you some evidence and it will be your responsibility from there on believing or not. I will post a link as well of a Russian girl who woke up one day and was praising God in perfect English, you will see with your own eyes the impossible, this is all documented.

The baby was not dead.

Dying is a process.  Your brain takes the longest to die, about 2 hours for the last cells to die.  All other cells in your body die much sooner.

Biochemical reactions in your cells need oxygen.  Without them, your cells cannot function and slowly die.

af_newbie you don't know what you are talking about, how have you diagnosed that? And how is it possible she came back after prayer? I've talked to you before and you don't like to do any reasoning but always to be contrary, so I'm not gonna try to convince you of anything.
Astargath

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:51:13 PM

How have you diagnosed that she was dead? Rofl, you are way worse than badecker, believing some stupid video from typical scammers. Not even badecker believes those.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
michaelkelly8798

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:14:45 PM

How can a baby act dead? Didn't you see the many eye witnesses in there? Didn't you see her eyes open and rolled up? Are you assuming they drugged the baby? What's your point? You need help man.
af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 03:42:01 PM

The baby was not dead.

af_newbie you don't know what you are talking about, how have you diagnosed that? And how is it possible she came back after prayer? I've talked to you before and you don't like to do any reasoning but always to be contrary, so I'm not gonna try to convince you of anything.

I know what I am talking about.  You, well, not so much.

BTW, the Polish girl is mispronouncing 'word' (she slipped up at 2:07 with 'vort'), a typical mistake for Polish people.  Nothing new, she learned a few sentences in English.  I speak 5 languages so what?  I fucking learned them.

Ty jestes otumaniny przez swoja pierdolonona religie.  Ja wiem co ja mowie, you on the other hand, jestes pojebany na 100 procent.

How is that for speaking in "tongues"?  Algo mas, puta?

Astargath

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:27:09 PM

How can a baby act dead? Didn't you see the many eye witnesses in there? Didn't you see her eyes open and rolled up? Are you assuming they drugged the baby? What's your point? You need help man.

I need help? You are the idiot who believes a baby resurrected because you saw a video LMAO. No point in discussing further with a retard (medical term) <50 IQ

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
michaelkelly8798

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:26:06 PM

I have had many smart conversations, now looks like from your group (atheists) we just found the two with the weakest arguments and lowest reasoning level as representation, two jokers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: