Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:16:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you believe God exists?  (Read 7857 times)
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:33:00 PM
Merited by Parodium (1)

I'm walking with my girlfriend and a robber tries to rob us and shoots her. I was a believer but she wasn't.

50 years later, the robber and I both die, the robber a few years before dying accepts jesus christ and repents his sins.
We are now both in heaven and I'm supposed to be happy knowing that not only my girlfriend is going to be eternally tortured but also that I'm going to spend all eternity living with the man who actually killed her.
Furthermore if she lived maybe she would have accepted jesus christ just like the robber did yet she didn't have the chance to do so.

Heaven makes no sense, god makes no sense because they are not real.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
interknit

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:25:19 PM

This is called the Fine Tuning argument and asks why the physical laws controlling the universe are so finely balanced to be 'just right' for life to exist. Peter May again explores this in Has Science Disproved God?.
lancelot0220

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:28:45 PM

I know some people did not really believe in God, because no one can see them, but of me he is really true and he is always their for you to guide you and bless you everyday.
RuthaRubenstein

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:48:06 PM

God really exist amd the most important proof is the existence of Jesus Christ himself
Parodium (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:52:25 PM

God really exist amd the most important proof is the existence of Jesus Christ himself

Please direct me to this proof.
plumosemagellanicR

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:58:41 AM

Cant say because I don't believe on something that I haven't seen with my own eyes
ChardsElican28

Activity: 107
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:40:11 AM

Because God is our creator we are alive because of God Almighty.I know that God uniquely created us. Without God in life makes no sense.
jojowar

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:44:21 AM

Yes I do believe God exists. One example is this when you read the bible there is an explanation how does the entire universe created but in science there is one called "big bang theory" but it doesn't explain where is the first matter came from. Even Charles Darwin believe in God.

Bigboss0912

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:53:38 AM

Because the ultimate goal of the universe is to show the glory of God.it is the reason for everything that exist including you. everything created by God reflects his glory in some way.everything comes from God alone.
dimuthu93

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:56:25 AM

This is one of the most important questions a person can consider. My belief in the existence of God has enormous implications on my views of life, humanity, morality, and destiny.
batch2016

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:05:06 AM

Because we were made by God and for God.we must begin with God our creator.and until we understand that,life will never make sense without God.
ateg23

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:49:41 AM

Because there will be no man and wan if there is no God
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:54:51 AM

Once you understand there's a mirrored dome, an engineered structure above our heads how can one argue there's no creator?
thelma987

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:35:16 AM

The first and major reason to believe that God exists is that you are human , alive , your can breathe in out. You can't just agree to that fact that God doesn't exist, looks around you..see how beautiful the flowers are, see how the trees sway back and forth, isn't that admirable? All these happen because of a powerful force that all propels them; and that powerful force is God.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:24:51 AM

The first and major reason to believe that God exists is that you are human , alive , your can breathe in out. You can't just agree to that fact that God doesn't exist, looks around you..see how beautiful the flowers are, see how the trees sway back and forth, isn't that admirable? All these happen because of a powerful force that all propels them; and that powerful force is God.

How do you know is god?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
KR$N

Activity: 48
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:32:06 AM

Well, to answer the original question, it's because I believe in existence. I believe that I am in a human body, on a rock with close to perfect conditions for my being in and endless space, I believe that my brain accumulates all the sensory inputs to produce a "true" objective reality that I live in. The funny part is that there are no scientific proofs for these beliefs. All of todays science is based on axioms which can't ever be proved, they are same beliefs, different time. You choose what you believe, you call it different names, but it's still the same - just an idea in the borderless field of consciousness. You can either be present in this existence by believing what you tend to believe, or accept that it's all made up and nothing can ever be the absolute truth, even the sole fact of your living\existence.

Peace & One Love!

P.S. I'd really love to see the same question answered by the same people after a DMT trip, lol  Grin

I'm part of a movement to make the forums better.
volleyballslenderF

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:07:06 PM

Because believing god means you are afraid and under control of a supreme power and this keeps you within your limits
Jona_banana

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:31:59 PM

Simply because I exist. I can not think of another reason why I exist, why everything exists. Also, I see no bad reason to believe God is existing. He teaches us to be good, He teaches us how to be a human, He teaches us good things and lastly He teaches us unconditional love, because God is love. He teaches nothing bad, he teaches us nothing dangerous. Lastly, most of us found love from our God above, wherein humans here on earth cannot give. As of now, I am still believing on Him. As long as there's love around, He exists Smiley
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 07:46:26 PM

I can't understand why but i want to believe but i am seeing many different religions and my faith slowly decreasing because God should be only one.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:51:05 PM

Why do I believe God exists?

I can see the evidence of Him in nature. But more importantly, He has reinforced this knowledge by His Spirit touching my heart.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: