Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 11:30:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoKitties - Ethereum's first blockchain game  (Read 2200 times)
pangu

Activity: 2758
Merit: 599

CoinMetro

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:57:17 PM

Kittyhelper.co – must-use service for every CryptoKitties player:
https://blog.kotobaza.co/2019/04/06/kittyhelper-co-must-use-service-for-every-cryptokitties-player

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 04:23:56 PM

Have any of you guys tried playing cryptokitties? The gist is you breed cats and sell rare breeds, all using Ethereum. No shitty altcoin or anything scammy. If you actually have the time, it is quite profitable.

I believe this game only goes further to show the potential of Ethereum to reach heights bitcoin has never known.

I never heard of it, just now only. Could you please send us the link here so that we can check them out how good it is.
And beside I am one of the Ethereum enthusiast in crypto currency as well. If this is true, this will be one of the successful altcoins
in crypto industry for sure.
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 04:38:10 PM

Well its already been a while since I heard of it. Though the hype between breeding these valuable kitties and buying them may had stopped a couple of months ago since I had never heard of it since the last major NEWS. I remember that someone bought a really rare crypto kitty for almost 200,000$(not sure). This also made the ethereum network congested and with so many transactions happening in the network those were the days.
pangu

CoinMetro

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:26:13 PM

Kim Cope from @dapper_labs and @CryptoKitties will be a featured Keynote speaker @BlockchainWeek NYC:
https://twitter.com/jamiestrongurl/status/1115599426481864704

pangu

CoinMetro

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:06:00 PM

You can race Cryptokitties and blockchain vehicles in the new AR racing game "Krystal Kart" for Android: All CryptoKitties users can get free KittyKarts OR you can buy exclusive vehicles to race on projectopensea:
https://twitter.com/antler_interact/status/1111293782199279617

pangu

CoinMetro

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 02:47:13 PM

The CryptoKitties Genome Project: On Dominance, Inheritance and Mutation
https://medium.com/@kaigani/the-cryptokitties-genome-project-on-dominance-inheritance-and-mutation-b73059dcd0a4

pangu

CoinMetro

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 09:06:32 PM

Leeks to the new Search Interface in CryptoKitties:
https://blog.kotobaza.co/2019/04/15/leeks-to-the-new-search-interface-in-cryptokitties/

burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 06:36:58 PM

I have heard the Crypto Kitties game platform last year and i really liked their website and started work with them. (In their bounty campaigns in several bounty website)I have collected good ammount of coins and waiting for the exchanges. As far as i see, today the Crypto Kitties platform is going in the right way and seems fine. They gaining new players and depositors in every new day. I believe thier platfor will get much more bigger, i will keep my coins in try to invest more when exchanges come.

pangu

CoinMetro

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:42:35 PM

Top 10 Most Valuable Cryptokitties of All Time:
https://forum.nftgecko.com/t/top-10-most-valuable-cryptokitties-of-all-time/241

andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:51:25 PM

Cryptocurrencies it seems to me that this is about finances, but I think that this is not always the case, because we have not at all heard about the super game that made the ETH network very vulnerable, so I think that there are a very large number of people who support this game.
pangu

CoinMetro

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 12:27:52 PM

Some interesting statistics about cryptokitties:
https://www.bitdeal.net/how-to-build-a-dapp-like-cryptokitties

pangu

CoinMetro

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:48:41 AM

CryptoKitties GIVEAWAY! You have a chance to get your paws on 1 ETH and 10 CryptoKitties from now until May 9th at 3 PM PDT:
https://medium.com/@CryptoKitties/video-like-share-retweet-giveaway-5775e176f3e9

colenax

Activity: 376
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:03:20 AM

Have any of you guys tried playing cryptokitties? The gist is you breed cats and sell rare breeds, all using Ethereum. No shitty altcoin or anything scammy. If you actually have the time, it is quite profitable.

I believe this game only goes further to show the potential of Ethereum to reach heights bitcoin has never known.

there are lots of crypto games, especially bitcoin
but I did not get the actual game that actually involved crypto and blockchain.
most games don't develop properly I think it needs something that evokes ideas and technologies that are truly real

levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 12:24:00 PM

This game is bad. it was causing network congesting in ethereum back then, the gas of ethereum network was very expensive.
You need at least 100 gwei to send any token or ethereum to other address if i remember.
i don't play ethereum game, eos game is better because it is faster.
Necroface

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

simply getting the job done

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 09:19:55 PM

when i heard about crypto kitties for the first time, i remember that i was so excited and wanted to try. then when i red so many things about this, i changed my mind. just i saw some people buy and sell to make their money legal.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                      
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
pangu

CoinMetro

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 08:32:05 AM

CryptoKitties’ dev showcase new game Cheese Wizards:
https://www.blockchaingamer.biz/news/10774/cryptokitties-team-showcase-cheeze-wizards

Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 09:38:24 AM

I did not happen to see this cryptocurrency or ethereum kitties in the market, but my friends told me about it, it is somehow collectible and works with the blockchain technology, and when we will going to support this kitties, soon, I guess we can sell it to other to gain profits. But for now, I can't see its value at the moment.
pangu

CoinMetro

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 09:14:08 PM

"The First Billion Users" by Kim Cope, Dapper Labs | Fluidity 2019:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPwW9AfAWjY

Kucink

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 05:29:56 PM

yeah i playing it, it same like the sim pet you buy a cat and you can breed two cat to get a baby cat.
the first time to play this game is you must install exsixtention metamask and regist or login wallet, than connect to game and depo to get cat.
this game is not really nice but this is a good step to make game with cryptocurrency.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 06:36:56 PM

yes i it play too,is a very nice game but i can't create kittens that have great value, can anyone post links to tutorials? or post a strategy?...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: