Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:20:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚛️ SWAPS.ORG – XMR/BTC/ETH/ERC-20 NO KYC ON-CHAIN ATOMIC SWAP DEX ⚛️  (Read 54193 times)
Miguelpt

Activity: 353
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:51:21 PM

Nice!!

thats great news for the project.

Now lets see that roadmap developed devs Smiley

DynX -- The decentralised trading experience - https://dynx.io
Multipools -- The miners choice! - https://multipools.club
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
samantadegrenet

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:41:49 PM

Nice!!

Where we can buy some of this coin guys? do you have still the signature opened or other bounty to get this coin, look promising.
funcho

Activity: 153
Merit: 2

do your own research

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 12:50:55 PM

what would mr antonopoulos say about bitcoin atom ? Undecided

https://bit.ly/bittmex
fyoung55

Activity: 277
Merit: 70

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:38:19 PM

There was a huge difficulty adjustment last night... went too far over the top, now the average block time is 30 minutes not 10.
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:47:07 PM

As earlier at a forum read that that the coin фopк atom is of some interest to community. It seems to me or these are only rumors, interests your opinion. After all now so favorable period for purchase. Therefore now I look for that can be bought on prospect.
rokieinvest

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:19:04 PM

Nice!!

Is there something new in the roadmap?
Ayms

Activity: 182
Merit: 33

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:03:07 AM

On the pool, there were approximately 350K coins mined in the first 24 hours and now the difficulty has increased as it should. But yes, in first 24 hours there were close to 1M coins mined overall. Since there was only one pool, and it mined 350K coins, the rest of the coins were mined alongside the public, by the official devs which was confirmed on Telegram. And they did it alongside the public because they promised no pre mine. And the approximately 650K coins are now held by the official devs. And they are not going to dump it anytime soon. It is for the development and future costs of the project.
So IMO, when any one of the exchanges lists BCA and dep/wd open, the public might dump(on telegram the people who mined the most coins are saying that they won't sell cheap, so am guessing there won't be a huge dump) but it won't drop below $10 in my opinion and will rise up once big exchanges list and also there is Atomic Swaps coming in March-April. I see a huge potential in this project if the team fulfills their javascript:void(0);goals in the road map!

Too bad that I released my guide "How to create your bitcoin fork in 5mn, fool everybody and become rich" (https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/user-guide-how-create-your-bitcoin-fork-5mn-fool-everybody-vitte) too late for Bitcoin Atom, because apparently they missed some basic steps to really fxck everybody alone since their shxt apparently can benefit others

The code is (again) a fork of BTG with some slight modifications, a child could do this again

Anyway, I will include it in my tool, since we can't fight against stupidity, seriously don't you see all of you that this stuff is a complete scam?

Of course, don't use their wallet
dmanukr

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:57:56 AM

On the pool, there were approximately 350K coins mined in the first 24 hours and now the difficulty has increased as it should. But yes, in first 24 hours there were close to 1M coins mined overall. Since there was only one pool, and it mined 350K coins, the rest of the coins were mined alongside the public, by the official devs which was confirmed on Telegram. And they did it alongside the public because they promised no pre mine. And the approximately 650K coins are now held by the official devs. And they are not going to dump it anytime soon. It is for the development and future costs of the project.
So IMO, when any one of the exchanges lists BCA and dep/wd open, the public might dump(on telegram the people who mined the most coins are saying that they won't sell cheap, so am guessing there won't be a huge dump) but it won't drop below $10 in my opinion and will rise up once big exchanges list and also there is Atomic Swaps coming in March-April. I see a huge potential in this project if the team fulfills their javascript:void(0);goals in the road map!

Too bad that I released my guide "How to create your bitcoin fork in 5mn, fool everybody and become rich" (https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/user-guide-how-create-your-bitcoin-fork-5mn-fool-everybody-vitte) too late for Bitcoin Atom, because apparently they missed some basic steps to really fxck everybody alone since their shxt apparently can benefit others

The code is (again) a fork of BTG with some slight modifications, a child could do this again

Anyway, I will include it in my tool, since we can't fight against stupidity, seriously don't you see all of you that this stuff is a complete scam?

So you're here to save us from ourselves?
Half of the cryptos are scams but some people are making quite a bit of money by playing the odds.  Hopefully everyone is intelligent enough not to risk more than they can afford to lose and to learn as much as possible before committing funds.  Time will tell on this, but I've liked it from the beginning and it addresses legit prospects for future dev. I'm willing to be called "stupid" for the chance to make a bit of coin, and if you're not here just to troll, why not sell me your BCA?  I'm sure you have some.  Let me know.
dmanukr

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:01:01 AM

Half of the cryptos are scams but some people are making quite a bit of money by playing the odds.  Hopefully everyone is intelligent enough not to risk more than they can afford to lose and to learn as much as possible before committing funds.  Time will tell on this, but I've liked it from the beginning and it addresses legit prospects for future dev. I'm willing to be called "stupid" for the chance to make a bit of coin, and if you're not here just to troll, why not sell me your BCA?  I'm sure you have some.  Let me know.

By the way Aymeric, no offense but your guide to creating forks has some fairly technical info for an observer, might I guess you're either a victim of a scam or two, or took part in creating them before?  Just asking.
dmanukr

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:35:52 AM

By the way Aymeric, no offense but your guide to creating forks has some fairly technical info for an observer, might I guess you're either a victim of a scam or two, or took part in creating them before?  Just asking.

I looked at your Linked in profile and it's impressive. You've obviously had some experience working with all situations in this industry.  That explains your ability to spot certain tendencies and you may be right about this one.  Honestly only a few coins will likely survive in the coming years and many of those devs and creators who may start out with noble ideas may suddenly lose interest when they are suddenly rich.  This is probably why so many dead coin projects abound.  Then again, many if not most of those who watch these boards for the latest quick money opportunity are here just for that.  Few of us are here to learn and determine the truly valuable ideas and platforms that will establish the foundation for how cryptocurrency is integrated into our lives going forward. Apologies for any offense from my comments, but the fact you're in these forums begs the question why?  Do you have a specific interest or knowledge of BCA or its devs?   Something you can share?  Regards
Ayms

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:49:39 AM

By "stupid" I meant the team, not the people

Indeed, there are some forks, then why not trying to make some money? Even if the project is an obvious scam

This works to a certain extent, I made the tool (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827163.new) so people can manage things by themselves and stop being robbed, and I will add Atom, surprisingly many forks released their hidden code at the same time (collusion between forks, same people?), now I would easily revert "stupid" to people if they use the projects' wallets

My guide is simplified, of course I am not going to give all the details how to create your fork, as you can see it's a parody but really close to what is happening

You can read this also: The madness of bitcoin forks: risk, reward and ruin https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/madness-bitcoin-forks-risk-reward-ruin-aymeric-vitte/

There are other dangerous side effects than being robbed and that nobody seems to know or just ignore (like replay protection collisions, intentional or not, that's not a myth, it's already happening)

To answer your questions, I am not a victim of forks, not participating in any fork, not part of any fork team, but I saw too many people fooled, many contact me directly too for the tool, and unfortunately even those that seem to know what they are doing don't really in fact

The tool project was started ~2 years ago, then abandonned, I finished it after the complete chaos/mess of BTG launch

Why am I here and other fork threads even not really promoting my tool finally since criticizing the projects it is supposed to be used with?

Just to warn people, and if they want to play with the forks then they should transfer their coins first, use something like my tool and be very careful

And why not, to make some money too, even if I have some little hope with those sxtty coins, many have not even a working explorer, can't even know what coins I have

memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:57:17 AM

In my opinion wallet is less relevant even it could have been provided by now easily. The main and basic problem with these forks is lack of support by merchants and exchanges which put them on back foot. Most of the people don't claim immediately but exchanges will provide liquidity without that it isn't but a usual coin.
BitcoinAtom_support

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:22:39 AM

Q&A: Bitcoin Atom Under The Hood (Technical Guide)

https://medium.com/@bitcoinatom/q-a-bitcoin-atom-under-the-hood-68923e9021df
BitcoinAtom_support

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:24:43 AM

Indeed, there are some forks, then why not trying to make some money? Even if the project is an obvious scam

This works to a certain extent, I made the tool (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827163.new) so people can manage things by themselves and stop being robbed, and I will add Atom, surprisingly many forks released their hidden code at the same time (collusion between forks, same people?), now I would easily revert "stupid" to people if they use the projects' wallets

My guide is simplified, of course I am not going to give all the details how to create your fork, as you can see it's a parody but really close to what is happening

You can read this also: The madness of bitcoin forks: risk, reward and ruin https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/madness-bitcoin-forks-risk-reward-ruin-aymeric-vitte/

There are other dangerous side effects than being robbed and that nobody seems to know or just ignore (like replay protection collisions, intentional or not, that's not a myth, it's already happening)

To answer your questions, I am not a victim of forks, not participating in any fork, not part of any fork team, but I saw too many people fooled, many contact me directly too for the tool, and unfortunately even those that seem to know what they are doing don't really in fact

The tool project was started ~2 years ago, then abandonned, I finished it after the complete chaos/mess of BTG launch

Why am I here and other fork threads even not really promoting my tool finally since criticizing the projects it is supposed to be used with?

Just to warn people, and if they want to play with the forks then they should transfer their coins first, use something like my tool and be very careful

And why not, to make some money too, even if I have some little hope with those sxtty coins, many have not even a working explorer, can't even know what coins I have

I advise you to read through our Q&A article, obviously you need that otherwise you wouldn't be spreading this nonsense.
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 338

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:53:22 AM

if in my opinion now many who do fork coins like this but after that there will be a large decline in magnitude and the result we have to harbor the coin with a long time to profit from our income

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Ayms

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:36:50 PM

I advise you to read through our Q&A article, obviously you need that otherwise you wouldn't be spreading this nonsense.

Funny stuff...

Would you mind releasing the very basic things before submitting some kind of papers/technical guides?

Like a working explorer, cleaning a bit your code, disclosing who is the team, etc

Btw, I have included Atom in the tool, took 5mn, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827163.msg30202535#msg30202535

rokieinvest

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:07:25 PM

DO you explain here how to fix technical problems?
DocSnyd3r

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:38:53 PM

Lets face it, the fork is a copy paste joke which explains why the code was late.

The code is 1 day of work for a single person. You geht $8 per Bitcoin for B2X fork will Atom set a new record?  Grin

3ADZdEawDgfhcHaXzZorX1aVxv7s2Ppv9e (beer BTC)
dmanukr

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:35:13 PM

Lets face it, the fork is a copy paste joke which explains why the code was late.

The code is 1 day of work for a single person. You geht $8 per Bitcoin for B2X fork will Atom set a new record?  Grin

DocSnyd3r Do you actually own any BCA or have an interest or are you just trolling?
Schopenhauer365

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:54:18 PM

Can I get my BCA yet?
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: