Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:03:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚛️ SWAPS.ORG – XMR/BTC/ETH/ERC-20 NO KYC ON-CHAIN ATOMIC SWAP DEX ⚛️  (Read 54037 times)
BtcVolcano

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:21:12 AM

Bringing up some marginal news and saying that project is developing is ridiculous! And price going down every day, and there is obviously lack of miners of bca.
It is sad of course very much that the price is reduced every day. I still think the level at which it is worth to buy coins. I can't decide for myself yet.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptodiscuss

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:39:10 PM

Bringing up some marginal news and saying that project is developing is ridiculous! And price going down every day, and there is obviously lack of miners of bca.

we at bca.multipools.club are doing our part since day one. Best pool and support team available for all BCA miners that want to join and take part in this project.

About the development of the project itself, there is nothing we can do. All i can say is that we saw some cool prints of the Atom DEX. (we just hope they are real...)

eheh

Lets see what happens in december. In the meanwhile, feel free to mine in our BCA or any other pool we have.

P.S -> ASICBOOST supported for SHA256 pools.

tks

For you guys all recommendations! But project is basically big disappointment. Some people were buying it when price was 1700$ before release! I dont think that any coin had bigger decrease in price.
Birchy2

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:49:31 AM

It is sad of course very much that the price is reduced every day. I still think the level at which it is worth to buy coins. I can't decide for myself yet.

Any recent news BCA developers? I was hoping to be retired by Christmas on my $500 per coin BCA valuation...Seriously though Website still shows July as the timeline. Is the project still live and how will you differ from Komodo?
Miguelpt

Activity: 353

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:31:36 AM

Any recent news BCA developers? I was hoping to be retired by Christmas on my $500 per coin BCA valuation...Seriously though Website still shows July as the timeline. Is the project still live and how will you differ from Komodo?

If you're looking for answers about retirement, i suggest you to go to their telegram group. They are more active there.

DEX seems to be close to launch (as they say)

Mining is available on bca.multipools.club (asicboost included)

Good Luck

DynX -- The decentralised trading experience - https://dynx.io
Multipools -- The miners choice! - https://multipools.club
bucayboyne

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:23:21 PM

Updated Atom Lightning Wallet is available on Google Play. Try it out!

lightning-wallet.com

is this the wallet of Bitcoin atom? Is their token listed There?
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 05:36:56 PM

Hi,

We've added BCA to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

Cheers

Just FYI, our sha256 pools support ASICBOOT.

Cheers

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
BitcoinAtom (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

Swaps.org core dev

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 09:00:49 PM

ATOM DEX will be launched as a part of Tritium, all-in-one crypto app by the BCA Team!

www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinAtom/comments/a1l9zz/winter_is_coming_so_does_tritium_by_bitcoin_atom/

Swaps.org is Atomic Swap DEX and multi-chain self-custodial wallet for non-wrapped cryptocurrencies, i.e. BTC, XMR, BCA, ETH, ERC20 (DAI, USDC, USDT)
ruptan

Activity: 491

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:04:27 PM

What Atom DEX will do?

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
starkovblue

Activity: 966
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:10:03 PM

I think if the price for the token will fall several more times, you can look at the purchase. The fact now that the project clearly didnt developers conceived is a fact. Maybe a bad market and maybe not enough liquidity, but the price will fall further down.

Crypto is a very unique industry, where the line between "deserves to be in jail" and "leading member of the community" is as thin as one-ply toilet paper.
BitcoinAtom (OP)

Swaps.org core dev

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 10:25:15 PM

Hey Birchy2, we intend to update the main website upon the Tritium app release, which is expected to be rolled out within the next few days.

As opposed to Komodo's BarterDEX, Tritium is designed from the ground up to cover a wider range of applied uses, such as OTC trading, decentralized mixing and a few other features yet to be announced, aside from the "traditional" atomic swap DEX functionality.

We plan to consistently add support for more coins of different chain interfaces, such as Ripple, NEM, ETH and erc20, and others. 

Stay tuned for release updates!

Swaps.org is Atomic Swap DEX and multi-chain self-custodial wallet for non-wrapped cryptocurrencies, i.e. BTC, XMR, BCA, ETH, ERC20 (DAI, USDC, USDT)
BitcoinAtom (OP)

Swaps.org core dev

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 10:32:21 PM

Updated Atom Lightning Wallet is available on Google Play. Try it out!

lightning-wallet.com

is this the wallet of Bitcoin atom? Is their token listed There?

Hi bucayboyne,

Actually there is a dedicated Bitcoin Atom wallet suited for working with BCA specifically. Please check it out at lightning-wallet.com.

Many thanks to our community member Anton for bringing this brand new Lightning wallet to the BCA ecosystem. You are on the bleeding edge of Lightning Network applied use  with BTC and BCA.

BitcoinAtom (OP)

Swaps.org core dev

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 10:44:18 PM

What Atom DEX will do?

Hey ruptan,

ATOM DEX will facilitate exchanges between any supported coins & tokens (not just ETH and erc20, but also other cryptos) in a completely decentralized fashion, via atomic swaps (HTLC underpinning).

Besides just DEX we release Tritium, an application designed to be extendable and flexible in terms of adding new functionality. DEX is just a subset of Tritium, with other cool features including P2P trading, a built-in mixer and many more applied ones to be introduced in the near future.

ruptan

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:11:21 AM

What Atom DEX will do?

Hey ruptan,

ATOM DEX will facilitate exchanges between any supported coins & tokens (not just ETH and erc20, but also other cryptos) in a completely decentralized fashion, via atomic swaps (HTLC underpinning).

Besides just DEX we release Tritium, an application designed to be extendable and flexible in terms of adding new functionality. DEX is just a subset of Tritium, with other cool features including P2P trading, a built-in mixer and many more applied ones to be introduced in the near future.

Wow! Sounds great! Looking forward to it.

www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
BitcoinAtom_support

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:12:01 PM

Bitcoin Atom Announces Testnet Faucet Release

https://medium.com/@bitcoinatom/bitcoin-atom-announces-testnet-faucet-release-49c2f503d5e2
BitcoinAtom (OP)

Swaps.org core dev

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 09:50:51 PM

New official [testnet] BCA Explorer: testnet.bitcoinatom.net

Grab your testnet coins at faucet.bitcoinatom.io

Burnit

Activity: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:53:09 PM

please fork bitcoin spv wallet and give us another way of claiming our forked coins threw old backup.
ruptan

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:14:55 PM

please fork bitcoin spv wallet and give us another way of claiming our forked coins threw old backup.

You are kidding right? They can not do that for only one person.

www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ruptan

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:16:41 PM

What Atom DEX will do?

Hey ruptan,

Hi,
Can you add other coins to ATOM DEX for exchange like new coins USX and others?

www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
pumz

Activity: 826

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:00:04 PM

Scaling and development is happening very fast in this space for quite sometime. I am in favor of open competitive atmosphere as this opens doors towards more innovation and advancement in any industry. But seeing the speed of development here it looks like they are already outdated to compete the platforms are coming out to serve customers.
Exadro

Activity: 194

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:02:24 AM

where can I find mining websites that are still active?
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: