Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:42:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Transfer My Entire Savings to Cryptocurrencies?  (Read 3988 times)
rickyleatham

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Get your share of the future

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:57:37 PM

i think using all of your saving money to invest in cryptocurrencies is not a good idea because the cryptos market is not stable, it can up and down suddenly, who knows when will it crashes in the future, so i think you should invest maximum is 60% in cryptos, the rest you can invest in estates or somethings else.

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saif.shaikha

Activity: 106

"The Best ICO with Best ROI:: Cube"

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:01:04 PM

Investing all your money only in one segment is taking too much risk. I prefer to spread out my investments in stocks, bonds, real estate and of course in crypto. As crypto currencies are always very volatile it makes sense to put only the money one is comfortable losing.

Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:16:56 PM

Investing all your money only in one segment is taking too much risk. I prefer to spread out my investments in stocks, bonds, real estate and of course in crypto. As crypto currencies are always very volatile it makes sense to put only the money one is comfortable losing.

Exactly, the golden rule: "Don't put all your eggs in one basket" is really applicable to cryptocurrencies. Because its very risky and you don't know what the future holds. As for me, I have stocks as well and not only bitcoin but several altcoins in my portfolio. At least I have a contingency plans in any case something went awry in my crypto investment.

Don't be the guy that will become the laughing stock of everyone. Used your common sense. And remember that its your entire Life Savings., which means all your hard earn money. There are a lot of painful story that we hear, and don't be another statistics on that category.

Only invest what you can afford and then spread it out of different portfolios. Generally you need to have investments in at least 3 -4 alts coins and then others on trading or mutual funds or real state if you want.
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:29:02 PM

Thats would be way to risky for me. Ive been in crypto for a while now and have faced both sides. The rapid raise and the sharp downfall. If I was you I would only put in crypto what I would be completely okay with to loose. It shall not have a huge impact on my life if cryptospace goes south. On the other hand I can understand that its tempting to put more and more in as prices are going up and you calculate the potential profits that you could have made.
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:40:56 PM

I have divided my savings into many parts. Mutual funds, properties, gold, and cryptocurrencies are the main division. You may think cryptocurrencies would be the one yielding the most and yes there is no doubt that but I don't wanna take a risk of losing everything for my greed.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 09:09:06 PM

I have divided my savings into many parts. Mutual funds, properties, gold, and cryptocurrencies are the main division. You may think cryptocurrencies would be the one yielding the most and yes there is no doubt that but I don't wanna take a risk of losing everything for my greed.
Only a stupid person can call you greedy. I fully agree with you and support your direction and thinking. Only in many areas need to develop their investments and worry about the safety of their capital. I think that this is a normal activity for the truth of a business person.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:52:19 PM

Anyway it is a very big and dangerous risk to take, definitely you know what you will get taking such a very big risk it can't be a coin without any potential to give you gain for putting such stake on it. I know you know what you are doing.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:19:15 PM

Only a stupid person can call you greedy. I fully agree with you and support your direction and thinking. Only in many areas need to develop their investments and worry about the safety of their capital. I think that this is a normal activity for the truth of a business person.
Good decisions, you are only in doubt with your business actions. it is normal.
The future of crypto is very bright and I say you are building your future now.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:32:31 PM

You should never transfer your entire savings to cryptocurrencies. You do not know what will happen in the future and then you will be left without any savings. Transfer a small percentage of your savings to any cryptocurrency you want and bit by bit you will be able to gain much profits.

In the meanwhile, make your own research about the altcoins that are in progress and that you are sure they will reach a high value in the future.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:42:29 PM

You should never transfer your entire savings to cryptocurrencies. You do not know what will happen in the future and then you will be left without any savings. Transfer a small percentage of your savings to any cryptocurrency you want and bit by bit you will be able to gain much profits.

In the meanwhile, make your own research about the altcoins that are in progress and that you are sure they will reach a high value in the future.
I agree.You should never put all your savings in cryptocurrencies just because you want to make the best profit,just give only a portion of it or even half of it.The other half should be put in your trusted bank where you can save and keep them secured.Cryptocurrency may be the best online investment today but you cannot have an assurance if it will really last for longer years or may just disappear by just a blink of an eye.

Zandra

Activity: 418

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:21:16 AM

No man, you don't need to put your all savings to cryptocurrencies that is too risky it maybe lost your money.
It's better to keep some money for daily expenses and for in case of emergency.
You  also need to spare for the sudden need.
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:35:05 AM

I will recommend you put all your money in bitcoin! I believe you will never regret doing so. As it concern security of your fund, put 80 % of your fund in cold storage and 20% in hot wallet so that if there is urgent need that require that you spend your bitcoin, hot wallet will be easily accessible!

clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:02:29 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 03:56:26 AM by clickerz

No man, you don't need to put your all savings to cryptocurrencies that is too risky it maybe lost your money.
It's better to keep some money for daily expenses and for in case of emergency.
You  also need to spare for the sudden need.

I agree with you here. Most reply here are cheering up of putting the entire savings in crypto, but that is not always the case. Cryptocurrency is very risky. Also even its a good coins, still there is always teh risk of your account being hack and can lose the entire savings. For me its better to divide a percentage of it, shall we say 50 - 50 or 60 - 40 share. At least what ever  happneded to crypto investment, you ahve still a fallback.

Open for Campaigns
spiderm4n15

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:18:17 AM

i think dont move all your money to cryto's, but just a half of your money
because invest in stocks is so good prospect and invets in crypto's just temporary
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:33:33 AM

Good decisions, you are only in doubt with your business actions. it is normal.
The future of crypto is very bright and I say you are building your future now.
Well I think it is somewhat a good decision and somewhat a bad decision, but i guess the success of your investments is all depends upon what effort you would do to make your investments become profitable. And besides I believe that bitcoin well become more good investment in the near future and we'll be a good investment today, Good luck!
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:50:52 AM

I think almost all traders have one rule and that is to invest only what you can afford to lose. I mean it is good to put your money in cryptocurrencies but the "what if's" is actually what scares people to continue and prevent from investing with Crypto. Just have the courage and maybe we will that smile of yours when you get your first million.
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:24:20 AM

this is one of the best thing to be that may happen also me agree on how the way are willing to divide all your funds to be fr you to get a lot of things to and more enhance about what you may have been started and following.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
TeamUp

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:26:10 AM

I am at a point in my my young life where I need to make a decision about my finances. I have a good amount of money saved up in my Robinhood account, and I have been putting it in the stock exchange, making a steady but positive return. Keyword here is positive. I am very conflicted right now because I think I can earn more money trading cryptocurrencies, but the risks are so much greater.

I have a couple good alt-coins in mind that I would like to buy, but don't have the capital because it's all tied up in stocks. Also, is there even a reputable enough exchange that I can put ~$50,000 in and not worry about it getting hacked or stolen? I mean, with stocks, if in the off chance that my account gets hacked, they still need verification before money can be sent, and my money is ensured by the government. With cryptocurrencies, once it's sent, I have zero chance of getting it back.

What should I do. Should I move all my money from stocks to cryptocurrencies? And if I do, which exchanges are reputable enough? I currently use Binance and have only $1000 in there.

You already said it your self, exchange has the possibility to be hack, no matter how good their security there is a slim chance that it can be hack and not safety and also not ensured by government. Its one of the reason why in my country Bitcoin is classified as unsecured investment BUT its returning earning is too much better rather than stocks. So its a gamble, HIGH RISK, HIGH RETURN

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:08:53 AM

I think this is a big risk for him because he transfers all of his savings although he has a big chance to make a big profit too in the future. but I think before he does this, he should think that he still needs money to continue his life and if he doesn't have money, how he could buy something? I hope that he realizes this and will think twice to do this. I think he can use half or quarter of his savings to cryptocurrencies and he still could make a big profit in the long term.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
CryptoRyuzaki

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 05:17:30 AM

Its best not to put the entire money in cryptocurrencies. As the popular saying goes - "Don't invest money in cryptocurrency which you can't afford to lose". I would suggest, may be 20% of your savings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: