Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:17:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Transfer My Entire Savings to Cryptocurrencies?  (Read 3988 times)
Huy Mai

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:56:15 AM

Extremely risky! Do not do that!
Cryptocurrency is just one of investing channels, and you know that investing always has risks. My 1st rule in investing is that I just invest what I'm ready to lose. You do not know what will happen in the future, so you have to have a good plan for your entirement instead of using all of your money for investing! Good luck sir.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:21:37 PM

Extremely risky! Do not do that!
Cryptocurrency is just one of investing channels, and you know that investing always has risks. My 1st rule in investing is that I just invest what I'm ready to lose. You do not know what will happen in the future, so you have to have a good plan for your entirement instead of using all of your money for investing! Good luck sir.
This was extremely risky that we should transfer all your savings to cryptocurrencies. Instead of transferring all your savings better to divide it and place some of it in banks to make sure that you have  assured that you could protect your future than taking risk and didn't allot even some of your savings for your future needs.
siddharthsikka

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:20:50 PM

If you like challenges then you can put all your savings. If not dont want to put your all the savings to the cryptocurrency. Because you can earn much more with half of your savings
Maxpips

Activity: 200
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:42:25 PM

Yeah you can make more money trading crypto like you rightly asserted. But have you also considered that you can also lose everything overnight in crypto. It's a two way traffic. I would advise you against putting your entire life saving in crypto, you can do 50% instead. And leave the other 50% in traditional stocks where you are assured of safety. As regards leaving your money on exchanges. No exchange is safe, I would rather advise that you get the wallet for any coin you are willing to hold and transfer it there or you might have to consider any of these wallets, ledger Nano or Trezor. Good luck mate

Definitely sound advice here.

If it were me I'd put 25% in Crypto (Bitcoin only, as it's the one most likely to survive over the long term), 50% Stocks and then the rest in Bonds.

The problem with Crypto is nobody knows if it's going to be around within the next few years. Bitcoin will probably be around, not as a new form of currency but as a speculative investment - similar to gold - but what the value of Bitcoin is likely to be 2 or 3 years from now is impossible to predict, because it doesn't have any real value.

With stocks it's different. You don't know what the price of a stock will be over the next few years, but at least you know it has some real world value unlike Crypto.

Also, with some stocks you can make money from dividends, so you can make money just by holding the stock without the price actually rising.

Value Investing by Ben Graham is a great books on stocks, bonds and general investments. You should check it out if you're interested. You can get it for free too. Just put "Value investing pdf" into google and it should be one of the first links that appears.

readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:25:02 AM

Im not sure if you have read or heard one famous idiom about investing " Do not put all your eggs in one basket." If you havent, then there you have it. Dont put it all maybe half is safer or maybe the most is 75% and put the remaining 25% for insurance or immediate funds.

Good saying. Never risk with all of your money investing it in the cryptocurrency only. If you have a lot, buy some real estate but if the sum is small...risk!
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:54:20 AM

I am at a point in my my young life where I need to make a decision about my finances. I have a good amount of money saved up in my Robinhood account, and I have been putting it in the stock exchange, making a steady but positive return. Keyword here is positive. I am very conflicted right now because I think I can earn more money trading cryptocurrencies, but the risks are so much greater.

I have a couple good alt-coins in mind that I would like to buy, but don't have the capital because it's all tied up in stocks. Also, is there even a reputable enough exchange that I can put ~$50,000 in and not worry about it getting hacked or stolen? I mean, with stocks, if in the off chance that my account gets hacked, they still need verification before money can be sent, and my money is ensured by the government. With cryptocurrencies, once it's sent, I have zero chance of getting it back.

What should I do. Should I move all my money from stocks to cryptocurrencies? And if I do, which exchanges are reputable enough? I currently use Binance and have only $1000 in there.

It's a big mistake to get all of your funds into crypto coins because it's a great deal to beat it
if you do not plan too well because many people are losing even expert in trading.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:03:43 AM

It depends on the bitcoin you put all your money into the bank when you invest you must be sure
 and for sure you'll earn a bit of bitcoin I know there is potential for all crypto coin.
yohan09

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:54:47 AM

It depends on the bitcoin you put all your money into the bank when you invest you must be sure
 and for sure you'll earn a bit of bitcoin I know there is potential for all crypto coin.
I guess Converting all your saving to bitcoin would not be a wise move, There are far too many ways that your bitcoin can either diminished in value in an instant or be confiscated, As as your saving approach, letting your money just sit idly by is not the best move.
coinhunt

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:17:24 PM

Here are 26 pages of replies and I bet everybody say the same things about diversification and risks (don’t have the time to check all answers). And they are goddam right. Cryptos are wonderful, they may make you the world king but they also may turn your entire savings into dust. You are young, as I understand, Spend some time and explore the history of dotcoms. Crypto are similar cuz of new and not-so-understandable technology behind it. A lot of altcoins will disappear in a few years. Even large coins may burst. Nobody can predict. That’s why the best option for you is to diversify everything. Left some money in stocks, transfer another part to crypto exchanges, buy major coins like BTC and ETH and send them to hardware wallets, buy house or car or simply cash out the rest. The more types of money (like real cash, investments, digital coins, technique) you have the less risky your entire portfolio is. Trust me, kid Cheesy
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:35:00 PM

Im not sure if you have read or heard one famous idiom about investing " Do not put all your eggs in one basket." If you havent, then there you have it. Dont put it all maybe half is safer or maybe the most is 75% and put the remaining 25% for insurance or immediate funds.

Good saying. Never risk with all of your money investing it in the cryptocurrency only. If you have a lot, buy some real estate but if the sum is small...risk!
there is no wrong if you are taking some point of making this to be as good as we want to take for that you dont just stick for just one source of income yet if you are taking your saving here take another way also for your safe.
mdw1962

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:23:40 PM

It is very risky to use your entire savings to invest into crypto-currencies, there were a lot of stories about investors who became millionaire after a crazy bull run in the crypto-currencies trading market last year, but it will be difficult to predict when will the next bull market arrives in year 2018.
rumexx

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:57:51 PM

If you have flay for cryptocurrency what I will suggest to you is that you invest part of you capital in crypto and leave the rest with the stock. You said it all thet government will insure your stock but with crypto you are on your own if anything happens that makes crypto  more riskier of the two.
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:04:37 PM

If you have flay for cryptocurrency what I will suggest to you is that you invest part of you capital in crypto and leave the rest with the stock. You said it all thet government will insure your stock but with crypto you are on your own if anything happens that makes crypto  more riskier of the two.

I agree. While, its great that you trust crypto and show your devotion to the system is perhaps no the best thing to do as the market can still be quite fluctuant. I'd keep some money out of the crypto market just in case.

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
Offece

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:54:07 AM

switch your money to cryptocurrency is right. however higher in case you invest best the extra cash due to the fact cryptocurrency is volatile investment and viable your money gone if the altcoins that you buy unload or long past. however as soon as the altcoins you purchase boom you may get more earnings.
Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:48:36 AM

If you're confident and already have some experince with stocks than go ahead. Bittrex is safe exchange. Cryptopia is good for some lowcaps
For me it is not advisable to turn your entire savings into cryptocurrency because the price of all crypto is not stable and we all know that the market is unpredictable but if you are a risk taker, you can put all your money in crypto so you will have a chance to make many money.

btcblockchain

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:53:20 PM

transfering all the saving into crypto currencies will be very bad move u should be facing lot of problems once the crypto market is on crash mode so dont do that step
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:42:57 PM

You can save some money for the stock,  do an investment with bitcoin,  save for more money for any additional investment. You don't have to transfer your money, you can get some part of it and take some time to know if btc investment works for you better than stocks.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Rudolo

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:55:21 AM

transfering all the saving into crypto currencies will be very bad move u should be facing lot of problems once the crypto market is on crash mode so dont do that step
Iam using money management for my saving. only doing a trade with 10-15% from my money so whent the market on the bearish iam not really worry
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 01:10:16 AM

switch your money to cryptocurrency is right. however higher in case you invest best the extra cash due to the fact cryptocurrency is volatile investment and viable your money gone if the altcoins that you buy unload or long past. however as soon as the altcoins you purchase boom you may get more earnings.

switch some our money into cryptocurrency is right decision.growth of crytocurrency value year by year look promising to us.for example bitcoin price for some year ago below $1000, but today reach $8k.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

imsotiredofmoviereboots

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:55:17 AM

Binance is the best choice but I will only support your decision if you are going to invest is either BTC or ETH. It is the safest option out there and will still give you abundant profit even if you are planning to make it sleep for 5 years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: