Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:55:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Transfer My Entire Savings to Cryptocurrencies?  (Read 3988 times)
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:52:00 AM

It is good decision to invest in cryptocurrency but putting all investment at one place is risky,Invest in stable different coins becasue if one side you loosing another side you will be safe.It is also saying by experts dont put all eggs in one box .Keep ib mind dont believe in rumors and dont sell in panic ups and down part of market so never cash out till meet the profit.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TRAID

Activity: 246
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 12:37:43 PM

I wouldn't do that if I were you. While blockchain is here to stay, nothing in life is guaranteed. If you, however, decide to go all into crypto make sure you invest in top 10 coins only. ICOs and low caps may have the potential to earn more money, but you need to know what you're doing.

TRAID - World's Best Crypto Traders are Waiting to Mentor You ‖  www.TRAID.tv
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:41:39 PM

It is good decision to invest in cryptocurrency but putting all investment at one place is risky,Invest in stable different coins becasue if one side you loosing another side you will be safe.It is also saying by experts dont put all eggs in one box .Keep ib mind dont believe in rumors and dont sell in panic ups and down part of market so never cash out till meet the profit.
There would be some of the advantages of putting your money to make more it to be grow for that you may have some profit than just staying it on a one place but make sure that youve been see when would you put it.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Jlv

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:48:45 PM

I think you should not put your entire savings into cryptocurrency just set aside half of it so that you can get anytime when you are in need for emergency.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:35:21 PM

Its a really good decision but i advise learn about crypto market before investing,It will give yo right path to survive in the market. Dont put all eggs in one box must diversify the investment in different coins this strategy will help to minimize the risk of loosing. Dont trust in rumors before taking any decision research properly.

ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:31:44 PM

you should not do the withdrawal of assets you have on stocks exchange because I think you can still get keutuntgan there with long-term play and use a little capital and then you can transfer to cryptocurrency, so you can use both markets to seek profit.
Vanester2014

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:38:54 PM

Even bitcoin is almost trusted in cryptocurrency world there are still a big risk with it because crypto currency is so volatle and we dont know when to dump of when to pump. I suggest you to divide you savings to 3 to 5 parts before investing.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:40:14 PM

Putting all the eggs in a single basket will not be a a good decision.Instead you can split the savings into three and inverse one part in bitcoin,second part in Altcoin and third part in any stocks.If you split the savings means, you can get money from any of this on the Emergency.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:03:26 PM

There would be some of the advantages of putting your money to make more it to be grow for that you may have some profit than just staying it on a one place but make sure that youve been see when would you put it.
Yeah there might be advantages but we know how crypto investment can be very risky and putting all of your savings would give a lot more risk. Honestly, it was a good idea but I don't think that I will be gaining at this kind of way plus the fact that I don't have a huge money to put into investments. I have only saved up money because of earning from signature campaigns. @mega link mentioned about experts saying to not putting all eggs in one basket and I believe in it, it is a much better idea to diversify rather than putting all in one coin. Though we have a big belief that bitcoin will be bigger in the future, it is still hard to put our money in a big risk, somehow we will still doubt cryptos.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
binghope

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:04:10 AM

so the risk is very high. I recommend having a specific investment plan, deducting your savings for investment, should not put all your money into electronic money. Although that is your decision, but in my opinion I would not recommend investing all that money.
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:51:10 AM

Transferring all your savings into cryptocurrencies is not a wise decision considering the unstable price of bitcoin and altcoins in the market.It might caused you big losses in the coming days or months.Better plan ahead what are promising coins in the future before investing and please don't put all your savings into crypto.Set aside some for your daily expenses.
i_iz_vins

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:40:42 AM

I am at a point in my my young life where I need to make a decision about my finances. I have a good amount of money saved up in my Robinhood account, and I have been putting it in the stock exchange, making a steady but positive return. Keyword here is positive. I am very conflicted right now because I think I can earn more money trading cryptocurrencies, but the risks are so much greater.

I have a couple good alt-coins in mind that I would like to buy, but don't have the capital because it's all tied up in stocks. Also, is there even a reputable enough exchange that I can put ~$50,000 in and not worry about it getting hacked or stolen? I mean, with stocks, if in the off chance that my account gets hacked, they still need verification before money can be sent, and my money is ensured by the government. With cryptocurrencies, once it's sent, I have zero chance of getting it back.

What should I do. Should I move all my money from stocks to cryptocurrencies? And if I do, which exchanges are reputable enough? I currently use Binance and have only $1000 in there.
I think you should think many times before making a decision, that is kinda risky and can cost you loss of wealth. Cryptocurrency is somehow risky because we do not know what is going to happen to a certain coin. If you are doubting and still wants to go, better divide your money, the other will be put into crypto and observe first if it is the right thing to do.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:02:32 AM

I am at a point in my my young life where I need to make a decision about my finances. I have a good amount of money saved up in my Robinhood account, and I have been putting it in the stock exchange, making a steady but positive return. Keyword here is positive. I am very conflicted right now because I think I can earn more money trading cryptocurrencies, but the risks are so much greater.

I have a couple good alt-coins in mind that I would like to buy, but don't have the capital because it's all tied up in stocks. Also, is there even a reputable enough exchange that I can put ~$50,000 in and not worry about it getting hacked or stolen? I mean, with stocks, if in the off chance that my account gets hacked, they still need verification before money can be sent, and my money is ensured by the government. With cryptocurrencies, once it's sent, I have zero chance of getting it back.

What should I do. Should I move all my money from stocks to cryptocurrencies? And if I do, which exchanges are reputable enough? I currently use Binance and have only $1000 in there.

In my friendly advise mate, much better If you don't put everything In a single round, Instead of diversify your porfolio to minimize the risk of your Investment you take. Its a good decision,  If you keep 50% on stock exchange then 50% as well Into crypto curreny.
Wilsonong222

Activity: 130
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:42:30 AM

In the world of trading and investment diversification is still the best strategy. I just hope that you did not commit mistake by pulling your all money in favour to cryptocurrency. You have to maintain your composure during this kind of urge of putting your all savings. Your life may get ruin if these turns to sour.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    PRE-ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
billbear

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:45:23 AM

I would like to have some savings, but in my place many of neighbours dont have those, so I can put only my earnings there =)
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:00:40 AM

Putting all our savings into cryptocurrency is like gambling for me. But yes, it's a matter of decision. Those who dare to take risks are the ones who may be able to laugh very wide in the end.

yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:14:23 AM

It wpuld be wise if you spread it also to gold not all of it going to crypto. I believe crypto is the futures of store of value but you need to consider the wild market in crypto. Its your own decision to male but we as community will say " dont put your eggs in one basket " buy 30% of it to gold and 30% for fiat and the 40% put on crypto.
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 06:37:18 AM

Cryptocurrency has proven overtime to be a good investment. Regardless, it is actually not advisable to transfer an entire saving to cryptocurrencies. In my own opinion, i think some should be reserved just should in case you happen to incur some losses while trading. You should atleast then have a back-up.

kloinko1n

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:39:16 AM

No one will tell you what to do. You must decide for yourself. We can only remind you that you can not invest all the money. And that it is necessary to diversify the risks
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:40:30 AM

The most riskier thing anyone and specifically experience trader will put all his eggs in one basket. What if cryptocurrency that you invested in go out of the market. I think one must only invest the amount he or she is comfortable to lose, and this rule shouldn't ever be broken.
Invest your money as you want but leave some options for your survival and it is good to keep some money in bank accounts, because if you want cash money you will not need to sell your coins but if you have no cash in hand or in account then you will have to sell some of your coins and of the price down you may lose your money. Better to keep small cash in hand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: