Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:39:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Transfer My Entire Savings to Cryptocurrencies?  (Read 3990 times)
Moneypham5

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:17:42 AM

I would not do that. This is very dangerous. You should only invest 60% of your money. This is safer if you are at risk. This is a very profitable market, but its risk is very high.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Harley_Quinn

Activity: 382
Merit: 104

❤️❤️❤️

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:21:35 PM

I don't think you should transfer all your funds to crypto. I believe that Fiat is very useful for purchasing on the low market.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Kriptex

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:23:30 PM

The most riskier thing anyone and specifically experience trader will put all his eggs in one basket. What if cryptocurrency that you invested in go out of the market. I think one must only invest the amount he or she is comfortable to lose, and this rule shouldn't ever be broken.
Invest your money as you want but leave some options for your survival and it is good to keep some money in bank accounts, because if you want cash money you will not need to sell your coins but if you have no cash in hand or in account then you will have to sell some of your coins and of the price down you may lose your money. Better to keep small cash in hand.

If reducing the risk is the main idea here, it's not a good idea to put all the funds in cryptocurrencies. Some portion should stay in ounce gold, dollars, or in saving accounts as a fiat money. A more efficient type of investment.
Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:46:24 AM

I am at a point in my my young life where I need to make a decision about my finances. I have a good amount of money saved up in my Robinhood account, and I have been putting it in the stock exchange, making a steady but positive return. Keyword here is positive. I am very conflicted right now because I think I can earn more money trading cryptocurrencies, but the risks are so much greater.

I have a couple good alt-coins in mind that I would like to buy, but don't have the capital because it's all tied up in stocks. Also, is there even a reputable enough exchange that I can put ~$50,000 in and not worry about it getting hacked or stolen? I mean, with stocks, if in the off chance that my account gets hacked, they still need verification before money can be sent, and my money is ensured by the government. With cryptocurrencies, once it's sent, I have zero chance of getting it back.

What should I do. Should I move all my money from stocks to cryptocurrencies? And if I do, which exchanges are reputable enough? I currently use Binance and have only $1000 in there.
I think you should weigh first what will be the most efficient decision. Do not put all at once whether in stocks or in cryptocurrency because it is too risky and you might lose your savings. It is actually risky we cannot deny that, but we can lessen the risk if we made the right decision. Divide your money then keep a portion of it then the remaining can be put into stocks or cryptocurrency, up to you.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 05:11:03 AM

There are those who got lucky because they put all their savings in something that is profitable which includes cryptocurrencies but putting all your savings in crypto is just being careless for me. Yes you could earn a lot more if the price will surge and your profit will multiply a lot of times but one wrong move could ruin it all. This is the reason why diversification is always advice when it comes to investing because there is always an inherent risk that your investment will be lost. What if your wallet will be hacked then you just lost all your hard-earned savings right there. You should just left some in your stocks as you claimed that it is insured and then put some in crypto. Maybe have your own business too so that you can have another source of income. The key here is diversification to reduce the risk of losing your funds.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:13:11 AM

Really you have taken a wrong decision because the crypto market is unpredictable and which cannot able to predict when the price will increase. Investing all your entire money into cryptos is gambling, but you need to wait long term until you make profits on your investment.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:01:46 AM

Really you have taken a wrong decision because the crypto market is unpredictable and which cannot able to predict when the price will increase. Investing all your entire money into cryptos is gambling, but you need to wait long term until you make profits on your investment.

but I guess if he can take the risk and he can accept for what will happen in the future and never regret what his done, I think he can do that because it's his money. although we could only give him advice, if he still wants to transfer his entire savings to cryptocurrencies, then we cannot say anything and we only can pray for him that he can make a lot of money in the future.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:00:41 AM

It is not a good idea to transfer savings to crypto currencies, as they are extremely volatile. You can lose money. Even otherwise there could be new regulations.
Regard crypto currencies as high-risk stock -- only invest what you can afford to lose.
I agree that we can lose money but we can also make more money from this transfer, as long as we ensure that we are investing based on the knowledge we have, it is not arbitrary investment, transfer all savings will be not a crazy thought or a big problem. On the other hand, if we do this according to what others say or try to follow in the direction of society without knowledge, this will be a stupid act and make us regret for the rest of our lives, so always have a plan and think carefully before doing something, that's the best advice I can say in this matter

Make it sure you're already having good strategies because it has a chances to gone your savings immediately because prices is so volatile .In this case, better to halve your savings for us to be secured and not to regrets at all. Investment site here in crypto is different from others because the process is too risky.
It is good but I suggest you to put your money in different crypto, because if one loses other will earn and you will be relaxed. Never invest all you money in bitcoin or Ethereum or any other crypto. There should a way for survival and the best way is that to split your investment in different currencies. If you want cash you can sell some of your coins which you feel are not making more money.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:44:41 AM

It wpuld be wise if you spread it also to gold not all of it going to crypto. I believe crypto is the futures of store of value but you need to consider the wild market in crypto. Its your own decision to male but we as community will say " dont put your eggs in one basket " buy 30% of it to gold and 30% for fiat and the 40% put on crypto.
Yeah it is good idea. Most people are now doing the same because bitcoin price is so high that one doesn’t invest all his money in bitcoin only. When you split your investment, lose chances will also be divide and so the earning. You can search best option other than bitcoin. For me ripple will be the second option for my investment and then litecoin.
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:37:57 AM

It is not a good idea to transfer savings to crypto currencies, as they are extremely volatile. You can lose money. Even otherwise there could be new regulations.
Regard crypto currencies as high-risk stock -- only invest what you can afford to lose.
I agree that we can lose money but we can also make more money from this transfer, as long as we ensure that we are investing based on the knowledge we have, it is not arbitrary investment, transfer all savings will be not a crazy thought or a big problem. On the other hand, if we do this according to what others say or try to follow in the direction of society without knowledge, this will be a stupid act and make us regret for the rest of our lives, so always have a plan and think carefully before doing something, that's the best advice I can say in this matter

Make it sure you're already having good strategies because it has a chances to gone your savings immediately because prices is so volatile .In this case, better to halve your savings for us to be secured and not to regrets at all. Investment site here in crypto is different from others because the process is too risky.
It is good but I suggest you to put your money in different crypto, because if one loses other will earn and you will be relaxed. Never invest all you money in bitcoin or Ethereum or any other crypto. There should a way for survival and the best way is that to split your investment in different currencies. If you want cash you can sell some of your coins which you feel are not making more money.
true putting this on just one currency and you havent knew what could be the possible that may happen on it its either win or lose up and down you cant find out what can happen so different currency is a must.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:53:46 AM

I am at a point in my my young life where I need to make a decision about my finances. I have a good amount of money saved up in my Robinhood account, and I have been putting it in the stock exchange, making a steady but positive return. Keyword here is positive. I am very conflicted right now because I think I can earn more money trading cryptocurrencies, but the risks are so much greater.

I have a couple good alt-coins in mind that I would like to buy, but don't have the capital because it's all tied up in stocks. Also, is there even a reputable enough exchange that I can put ~$50,000 in and not worry about it getting hacked or stolen? I mean, with stocks, if in the off chance that my account gets hacked, they still need verification before money can be sent, and my money is ensured by the government. With cryptocurrencies, once it's sent, I have zero chance of getting it back.

What should I do. Should I move all my money from stocks to cryptocurrencies? And if I do, which exchanges are reputable enough? I currently use Binance and have only $1000 in there.
I guess, its not good idea, because all things connected to cryptocurrency are unpredictable, and highly volatile, what comes in my mind if the value suddenly drops, It would be a huge lose, May be, you should set an amount that you can absolutely afford to lose.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:13:17 PM

I guess, its not good idea, because all things connected to cryptocurrency are unpredictable, and highly volatile, what comes in my mind if the value suddenly drops, It would be a huge lose, May be, you should set an amount that you can absolutely afford to lose.
Yes, for the safe of your earnings better to move your coin that you afford to lose because its hard to recover that big amount. Definitely, crypto currencies can earn quick big profit but its to risky because the prices is unstable and we can't expect for the prices regulates properly.
noah tall

Activity: 524

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:52:53 PM

Putting all our savings into cryptocurrency is like gambling for me. But yes, it's a matter of decision. Those who dare to take risks are the ones who may be able to laugh very wide in the end.
This is the main point. Courage to bear the loss and patience is mandatory while entering into the world of cryptocurrency. But still I suggest you not to invest all your money in bitcoin. You can split your money into different coins or you can keep some money in your bank account because if you need cash money you will not sell your holding and avoid from losing.

tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:11:04 PM

I will not transfer my entire savings to cryptocurrencies not because I don't trust bitcoin or other cryptos but because I want to maximize the money that I have, and I want to have at least saving that I can use in case of emergency in our family.
crazy-pilot

Activity: 861
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 02:50:28 PM

There is no doubt that the best investment in bitcoin is the long term and I'd always recommend to try doing that since it's promising in terms of profit.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:31:52 PM

Cryptocurrency has proven overtime to be a good investment. Regardless, it is actually not advisable to transfer an entire saving to cryptocurrencies. In my own opinion, i think some should be reserved just should in case you happen to incur some losses while trading. You should atleast then have a back-up.
Yes I do believe also that cryptocurrencies is tested to be a good investment. But I guess transferring all your entire savings into cryptocurrencies is an insane decision. Well, I don't have any control with your decisions so I'm just telling my opinion regarding on this matter because I am really opposite to your suggestions.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:44:40 PM

To be honest with you, I think it is not a good idea when it comes to transferring all of your savings into cryptocurrencies. Try to picture this out for yourself. What happens if all of the cryptocurrencies fall? Of course, all of what you have saved will fall as well and you might end up getting lost there. The best thing for you to do is to diversify your savings. Put some of them in cryptocurrencies while keep the rest to sustain yourself. Do not put all of your eggs in a single basket.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
cryptogirlboss

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:04:39 PM

I almost did it myself, going all in with all my savings... thank god I didnt do it, as it was just right in the bear market deep!

so keep in mind, we cannot predict what is gonna happen tomorrow, thats why is better to stll diversify and never go all in with out savings

we really can lose everything!
napkin1989

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:22:26 PM

if you want to be a financially literate person, you have to save for the future a certain part of the money. And you have to work hard enough and do not waste time. Let's say the winner of the cryptocurrency is the one who places orders in advance and monitors its financial portfolio. Use for special applications such as FinTab.io
dev9t9ok

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:35:14 PM

You are not alone who transfer money from stock market and want to find perspective crypto coins to invest in. I have chosen ETH and I am glad. I expect ETH price about 2500$. In your case I would better choose several coins to decrease risk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: