Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:16:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Awareness is the biggest influence.  (Read 3159 times)
Manc89

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:53:03 AM

So we all know BTC drops when people sell their coins... but the peaking is purely because of investments...

The mall in S.Korea that started accepting BTC as of this month played a massive roll in BTC's growth. Obviously this is because BTC's awareness is growing!

Surely there are ways to bring the awareness of cryto to the population.

Are there any other 'blow ups' of crypto that you have heard of? Similar to the mall...
What are you doing to spread the awareness? Smiley

Why when people aware to bitcoin but now price is down?
In theory, if awareness increase, demand will imcrease too and make bitcoin price increase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:59:57 AM

wow. it's really amazing, but can you mention which country already provides ATM for bitcoin?
I am curious .

its not new to see that some countries are implementing a bitcoin atm. some countries that i know are russia and philippines. soon almost all countries will follow it because bitcoin is indeed a verry popular currency that is now can be used not only online but also in an offline environment. awarenes is also a big influence for a thing to become popular just like happened on bitcoin , many people are now aware that bitcoin exists and it can be great investment tool to earn some quick bucks.
RamonBTC

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:13:33 AM

It isn’t a small step if it is biggest underground mall in South Korea, if this information is true and I need to verify it because it’s my first time knowing this. It is worth a fortune, to cryptocurrency and bitcoin popularity. Those who seem to disagree because of avoiding the truth are those wanted a lesser price to invest more.
This article maybe what Op have mentioned and it has 500,000 visitors per day alone. Then this is not a small move for nothing.
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:26:26 AM

Awareness is not effective as an influence to cryptocurrencies if the information disimenated are false. Many may misinterpret or misunderstood why such technology is created and what are its main purposes. Nowadays people may think that this is just one way of earning or have a decent income which the whole concept of bitcoins.
Tatalk

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:28:23 AM

Obviously yess. If something is new to the people then awareness and advertising that thing to the people is the very helping hand. The same thing is applicable to BTC also. Though BTC is many years old child but it is still not known to thousands of people due to lack of awareness like in many remote areas. All the social networking sites, social media, all kind of advertisement, organising campaign and telling students about cryptocurrency in the school will generate awareness and thus would help millions of people to have a good life.

pridequail

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:51:24 AM

Bitcoin has definitely increased with its reach for over the years. Owing to the constant rise in value many people have become interested in using them for more transactions.
DirtyMartini

Activity: 277
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:30:32 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 09:10:01 AM by DirtyMartini

wow. it's really amazing, but can you mention which country already provides ATM for bitcoin?
I am curious .

Many countries have Bitcoin ATMs.. In Australia we have several, particularly in Melbourne and Sydney Smiley

Awareness is certainly an influence but its not everything, its just the first step..
Many of my friends and family are "aware" of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies but only a small percentage of them are actually adopting/using it.

And regarding the mall in South Korea, its a positive step on a local level but certainly not the reason Bitcoin has experienced the recent boom it has. There are MANY other contributing factors, with the most significant being futures trading, as others have already said.

IMO, right now its the price and bullish growth of Bitcoin that getting all the attention.
Do you think as many people would give a shit if the value wasn't so high? They wouldn't...

guxu219

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:39:28 AM

Now in some of the developed cities in Asia, there is already a ATM automatic machine that supports bitcoin. Many young people begin to understand bitcoin and invest in bitcoin and other encrypted coins. The government has also begun to realize that the encrypted currency is not closed, only to embrace it will be in line with the trend of this era.
I am curious .
Many countries have it iirc many European ones and shit. Check the bitcoin atm map, if I’m not wrong someone made a list of every ATM a while ago on some site
ajjhu

Activity: 106
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:48:02 AM

Sensitivity to cryptocurrency markets affects our decision.
When bitcoin falls, many are questioning whether bitcoin is over and then selling, but that's not the case.
 Careful thinking, bitcoin is not only about its current price, but about the potential of the future.
 I firmly believe that bitcoin will slowly be accepted by the world as a mainstream economy.
matthewogus01

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:53:27 AM

For now, there have slowly been an increase in establishments that accept Bitcoin as a mode of payment for their services/products. News similar to this will positively affect the price of Bitcoin because more investment goes to the said cryptocurrency. On the other side of the coin, regulations, impositions and resistance to its acceptance will negatively impact its price. For the part of awareness, surely it is one of the main reasons that can influence Bitcoin's price in a positive manner because there will be a positive correlation between awareness of bitcoin's benefits and the people that decide to invest.
obinine

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:01:47 AM

So we all know BTC drops when people sell their coins... but the peaking is purely because of investments...

The mall in S.Korea that started accepting BTC as of this month played a massive roll in BTC's growth. Obviously this is because BTC's awareness is growing!

Are there any other 'blow ups' of crypto that you have heard of? Similar to the mall...

Why when people aware to bitcoin but now price is down?
In theory, if awareness increase, demand will imcrease too and make bitcoin price increase.
Why when people aware to bitcoin but now price is down is just some OGs selling after they made enough so they can enjoy the profit they made so far
A Feeder

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:07:18 AM

The awareness is naturally spreaded depending on the level of technology in a country. I myself do not want to spread many informations about crypto and I just let the   nature do the selection.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:19:57 AM

Millions of people are still away from bitcoin and from other cryptocurrencies. KFC started accepting bitcoins in Canada, Some restaurants in England are accepting bitcoins, in India one restaurant in banglore is accepting bitcoin currency. But these examples are quite less. Bitcoin is not popular as currency, its more popular as an asset or tool of investment. Lack of awareness among people is the main reason. Bitcoin is a decentralised currency, no regulating authority is there to promote it. In such case bitcoin exchanges should take initiative and start awareness programs with the help of social networking sites like Youtube, Twitter etc
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 03:34:30 AM

TO spread awareness whenever people around me get to the topic of economics on very rare occasions i always tru topit out the topic of cryptocurrency as a whole just to see and gauge how deep or wode their understanding of this currency is. Once I have that information I could move in and be able to see and talk how to better explain to them the workings for this currency and market

morrisby25

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:36:20 AM

Awareness is not effective as an influence to cryptocurrencies if the information disimenated are false. Many may misinterpret or misunderstood why such technology is created and what are its main purposes. Nowadays people may think that this is just one way of earning or have a decent income which the whole concept of bitcoins.
Except it is, media is bringing awareness which is what is bringing the new and new investors to cryptocurrency and bitcoin which is raising the prices right now
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 04:02:01 AM

Bitcoin has been the mainstream today and that mall of south Korea that accepts bitcoin as payment of their goods is just a minor example of how bitcoin has draw public attention. The Internet and social media is one of the major keys why bitcoin is in mainstream today, IMO.

_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:37:34 AM

Honestly speaking, that in the world awareness is the strongest source in the world.
How people can get awareness that is the main problem.? Awareness can be getting by mostly getting education mostly those people who are educated more they are more aware as compare to uneducated but some people are educated and they have no awareness that is their some natural problems while some are more aware without education and that awareness is called God gifted. Awareness has a great influence in life everywhere.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:50:23 AM

Honestly speaking, that in the world awareness is the strongest source in the world.
How people can get awareness that is the main problem.? Awareness can be getting by mostly getting education mostly those people who are educated more they are more aware as compare to uneducated but some people are educated and they have no awareness that is their some natural problems while some are more aware without education and that awareness is called God gifted. Awareness has a great influence in life everywhere.

Awareness is a well informed interest in a particular situation and that is about how an individual must have in order to understand more about bitcoin and how bitcoin works for everyone who wishes to invest. With proper knowledge, you may able to figure out that bitcoin has a great opportunity to learn and earn profit from your investment.
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 05:16:17 AM

I will always have only one advice to all those who are the newcomers in cryptos, just buy, and forget for a while,
this is, and will always be the only way to make money and the only way to do not have loses.

This is sad, but awareness might be one of the most huge defects that bitcoin has at the moment, and that is not wrong at all, only that it purely depends on the entire perspective of the ones who are going to use bitcoin at that moment.

For me, it is fine, i am not a panic seller, so i am fine at all.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 12:34:06 AM

Well when bitcoin goes down people talk about it a lot and start to panic and even make up some stories. It is natural for people to let fear control them.
Fear protects us and is an early warning system but if we can muster through it there are profits to be made at the end of the road.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: