Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:21:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Awareness is the biggest influence.  (Read 3159 times)
bitvelk

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:23:50 AM

I'm blogging on the Internet, where I tell people about cryptocurrencies, with the emphasis on the fact that there is no sense to be afraid of this unique modern technology. It's not a Scam. Someone manages to convince, on my happiness, and someone, unfortunately, no.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 07:31:01 AM

So we all know BTC drops when people sell their coins... but the peaking is purely because of investments...

The mall in S.Korea that started accepting BTC as of this month played a massive roll in BTC's growth. Obviously this is because BTC's awareness is growing!

Surely there are ways to bring the awareness of cryto to the population.

Are there any other 'blow ups' of crypto that you have heard of? Similar to the mall...
What are you doing to spread the awareness? Smiley

There is always buying and selling at all times, daily awareness is going on in my area where I do seminar for people about blockchain and Bitcoin. I am happy I got to know of this for a while which is an advantage for me. Very soon we will have more people in the Crypto community as more awarness are going on daily.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:11:45 AM

I completely agree that awareness plays a big role in the growth of Bitcoin. Although the people who are involve in cryptocurrency are still a small part of the total world population, i believe time will only tell for the crypto world to run its course and be known because it has slowly becoming mainstream.

Moreover, because of awareness people tends to do some research in order to prove what they have seen, some just believe on it and start engaging to the virtual world. Which is a good effect on the bitcoin. More people using means higher market value. That is why the public's awareness is very important.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:24:52 AM

Of course, you cannot do without the creation of awareness of a coin if you want it to excel on the market. One key which important in creating a value for a coin is the demand and the demand results from the awareness created to attract a lot of investors to it.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:53:24 AM

Awareness is a vital factor and has a biggest influence in the field of bitcoin, because when you have the full understanding and knowledge of what you are dealing with then you will be guided. You know how to respond what to do, it helps you decide creatively and it can give insight into your belief. It would help make changes to improve and be successful. It will make you seek out more information, to be open-minded with possibilities, are prepared to manage risks, be positive, and to still keep firm faith.
mazesta

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:18:03 AM

What I do to spread awareness about crypto is to create a Whatsapp Group that discusses cryptocurrency, Airdrop and Bounty Campaign.
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:16:40 PM

I completely agree that awareness plays a big role in the growth of Bitcoin. Although the people who are involve in cryptocurrency are still a small part of the total world population, i believe time will only tell for the crypto world to run its course and be known because it has slowly becoming mainstream.

This is a great step for bitcoin’s growth and the users of it. We should advertise, encourage and explain to your friends, acquaintances or someone the bitcoin system which can be very useful for them in the future. Show them what you got, the evidences, help them fill knowledge and information about bitcoin and other crypto currencies.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:54:57 PM

So we all know BTC drops when people sell their coins... but the peaking is purely because of investments...

The mall in S.Korea that started accepting BTC as of this month played a massive roll in BTC's growth. Obviously this is because BTC's awareness is growing!

Surely there are ways to bring the awareness of cryto to the population.

Are there any other 'blow ups' of crypto that you have heard of? Similar to the mall...
What are you doing to spread the awareness? Smiley
I agree with you. One way to spread awareness is to share some experiences and let them used it as an inspiration so they can follow and be guided by your words.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:40:05 PM

awareness is what we all need ,aware is promotion  awareness is advert ,i have been promoting  cryptocurrency in my country and gradually people jumping on em bandwagon .
Yes i agreed as awareness is a huge factor that can take cryptocurrency to the next level. But there are some part of the world where there are people who have not heard of cryptocurrency at all. I take it in consideration to have a conversation with a friend from a neighboring country and i asked him how is the progress of cryptocurrency over there ad his response was that up to 83% still do not know what crypto or digital currency is. So i think in this aspect one need to spread the word about crypto because i still think massive awareness will lead to massive acceptance in this community.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 11:25:55 PM

I'm blogging on the Internet, where I tell people about cryptocurrencies, with the emphasis on the fact that there is no sense to be afraid of this unique modern technology. It's not a Scam. Someone manages to convince, on my happiness, and someone, unfortunately, no.

Sme with me . now I am now more often giving media news about crypto than other financial news or content. people must know what is trending and potential bigger in this world. and also information on crypto is more beneficial than other financial information.
Ghypatt

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 11:47:01 PM

I think some of these news increases our hope that indeed btc is the future finances. I think we, in our own small way, can help spread the news about btc through writing blogs about Btc and publishing it. Again, we can talk to our colleagues about btc.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
MartinAK

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:47:43 PM

I surely bear with you but actually i have personally analyzed and critically seen that bitcoin by reason 2017peak price ideally marketized itself publicly to the world and there is no doubt but notwithstanding that we all have to do our little best to create awareness through all available means.
kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:26:23 AM

There are a lot of people who do not have the slightest knowledge about cryptos yet in our world. Personally i advice that people invest some of their savings in cryptos. Of course i advice to do research.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:45:06 AM

I likewise consider attention to be one thing that can make bitcoin pull in greater venture. In my own particular manner, I do day by day mindfulness on the web-based social networking and therefore, I have possessed the capacity to convey such a large number of companions to cryptographic money. This is as of now making a multiplier impact as mindfulness spreads advance through my companions.
amerinoda

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:45:15 AM

A nice step to know awareness of the digital currency through the social media may educate other people about the benefits by using coins.
tsinelas

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:51:11 AM

I likewise consider attention to be one thing that can make bitcoin pull in greater venture. In my own particular manner, I do day by day mindfulness on the web-based social networking and therefore, I have possessed the capacity to convey such a large number of companions to cryptographic money. This is as of now making a multiplier impact as mindfulness spreads advance through my companions.
I too, I have made friends by sharing ideas with each other regarding cryptocurrecy its functions, purposes, features, the hows and whats are being answered, by that I am becoming a more ware of more things in cryptoworld. I am also encouraged to support and be one of crypto population by those people who give awareness about this to me. So I think I am influenced by my peers in becoming aware of this technology.

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:43:41 AM

I agree the awareness will be the biggest influence. This will help Bitcoin to move forward towards progress. So far there are fewer people who support Bitcoin. It is expected that in a short time the world will become popular.

To make a success will experience a difficult journey and it will be felt Bitcoin until Bitcoin experienced a better change in the future.
this time is very necessary change, because the change could have given the development of the next bitcoin, especially now that bitcoin state is very down. to ride it is also quite difficult

This isn't something that is feared because it's time to buy large amounts of Bitcoin because Bitcoin will experience a price increase later on.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:55:59 AM

I agree the awareness will be the biggest influence. This will help Bitcoin to move forward towards progress. So far there are fewer people who support Bitcoin. It is expected that in a short time the world will become popular.

To make a success will experience a difficult journey and it will be felt Bitcoin until Bitcoin experienced a better change in the future.
this time is very necessary change, because the change could have given the development of the next bitcoin, especially now that bitcoin state is very down. to ride it is also quite difficult

This isn't something that is feared because it's time to buy large amounts of Bitcoin because Bitcoin will experience a price increase later on.

Well it's a fact that over the past year or two, crypto awareness has boomed though it comes with both negatve and positive effects. It's either they get interested hence, they invest, or the're more influenced by the negative news land steer clear. Eitherway, btc has reached people's awareness.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Kingsingle

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:09:21 AM

I totally agree with your opinion, if we are positively aware, our patient waiting will be high and so there are more opportunities for us.
ashfer

Activity: 353

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:23:12 AM

We all already know that Bitcoin has millions of investors and there are several of people who do not trust Bitcoin people who are unaware of Bitcoin and online funds do not trust in Bitcoin and some people do not have any access of internet in remote areas they are difficult to learn about Bitcoin and they are not aware of internet do not trust in Bitcoin other than fiat currency . Even though Bitcoin is so popular most of the people do not understand Bitcoin and even accept .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: