Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:25:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Awareness is the biggest influence.  (Read 3159 times)
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:00:26 PM

Bitcoin is the largest and most well known virtual currency, but for people to be aware of the benefits of Bitcoin, there are a number of ways to invest in advertising media and government approval of using Bitcoin. That's what Bitcoin needs to get closer to everyone.
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:21:41 AM

Cryptocurrency market PR and celebrities and the media. In most cases, they talk about cryptocurrencies in a negative sense, but black PR has not been canceled yet. As a result, every day more and more people know about it.
the promotion of large scandals on hacker attacks on the crypto exchange and the withdrawal of a large amount of money acts negatively on future investors, but at the same time raises the rating of requests about the crypt.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
Jian_Liux

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:54:39 PM

If tramsaction in various types of purchases can use bitcoin, and many companies have used bitcoin and the wider community is interested in bitcoin, so many people invest in bitcoin, so this is the realization that bitcoin is a hope for a better life for everyone. Spread as much positive news about crypto or bitcoin as possible both through social media and electronic media and the internet, so that there is a positive awareness about bitcoin in the wider community that ultimately the price of bitcoin will rise and we will all benefit through bitcoin.
endut15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:34:09 PM

For me bitcoin now is one of the most helpful and has a huge and popular coin now and everyone is waiting and hold in a long term because they dont think that they will loss.

I also think like that, the current situation in bitcoin is a challenge for us, whether we really believe in bitcoin or even back off. because we can also see the current conditions, and most people who are involved in bitcoin, he immediately backs down and no longer believes.
antb123

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:11:26 PM

Bitcoin had been in existence for some time now, but it was the awareness created by individuals and groups that really brought about its popularity. Therefore, it can be said that awareness created actually influences bitcoin, but it being the biggest influence, that i can't really say - as there are some other factors that could influence the digital currency even bigger. We need to stay positive and flexible to those thing happening in the world if you are just seeing this kind of news you can be sure that bitcoin price would be pumped a little bit, so you can buy some.
kaisa

Activity: 560
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:31:59 PM

Last year bitcoin reached ATH more than $ 15,000 but this year it cannot be predicted to exceed that number. This makes us aware that investment in bitcoin cannot be used as a benchmark for profit, but when many people are aware of the effects of bitcoin can become a real digital asset, this is the highest capability achieved by a technology and I believe bitcoin can grow again.
Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 06:50:16 PM

For me bitcoin now is one of the most helpful and has a huge and popular coin now and everyone is waiting and hold in a long term because they dont think that they will loss.
This is the thinking of the Holder, and the usual traders are trying to sell Bitcoin as it goes up to reduce losses. But I believe Holder will be the ultimate winner. Until they still believe in Bitcoin, Holder continues to wait for Bitcoin to help them realize their dreams.

Violettochka

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:24:03 PM

Whenever a person asks me about crypto and BTC I do my best to explain the system to them. I also think it's very important to always tell people about possible frauds so that they know what to be afraid of.

Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:56:32 AM

Yes if you aware whats happening in crypto you will have an advantage to others you will have a better way how to manage your bitcoin when time is right to buy and right to sell forecast and make self study when time is down and when time is up.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:05:11 AM

Truly I can say awareness is a very strong key point for any cryptocurrency to massively grow. Because this is how big and large Investors get to hear of them . but this year there havent been any really positive blow ups for Bitcoin and cryptocurrency generally.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:38:39 AM

So we all know BTC drops when people sell their coins... but the peaking is purely because of investments...

The mall in S.Korea that started accepting BTC as of this month played a massive roll in BTC's growth. Obviously this is because BTC's awareness is growing!

Surely there are ways to bring the awareness of cryto to the population.

Are there any other 'blow ups' of crypto that you have heard of? Similar to the mall...
What are you doing to spread the awareness? Smiley

My way of probably spreading awareness is by showing the people on social media that I can use bitcoins on a regular day-to-day basis. It just goes to show that bitcoins are really that easy and convenient to use specially for this age that requires a lot of digital participation. It also helps create people comfort on using the technology.

Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:26:06 AM

Let us spread out to the netizens the good news about bitcoin. It helps to influence people around the internet because most people are now accessing over the net.

You're right mate. Influencing people through online connection system is more effective because people are always get in touch through internet. So, bitcoin is a big influenced to everyone who are really working online jobs. We must be aware about bitcoin than nothing to get earn while always using internet almost everyday.
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:36:44 AM

Yes I also agree that awareness is essential and can be the biggest influence.. if one is aware and has proper knowledge of what bitcoin is really all about and know how it function how it move and how things work there in marketplace then he wouldn't be that innocent and grumble about bitcoin nor complain why things happen.

KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:27:22 PM

I completely agree that awareness plays a big role in the growth of Bitcoin. Although the people who are involve in cryptocurrency are still a small part of the total world population, i believe time will only tell for the crypto world to run its course and be known because it has slowly becoming mainstream.

but to make everyone aware of the presence of bitcoin it requires a way and process if waiting for people to be aware without any movement that is difficult, which is a problem of how to do it to introduce to the wider community the bitcoin existence, what is it by directly dortudor or maybe opening a big meeting or enough with individuals.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:53:23 PM

Yes, if we make people aware about Bitcoin, it will have a great effect on Bitcoin. Because of which people will invest in Bitcoin. All of which will benefit us.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  

Jump to: