Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:51:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Awareness is the biggest influence.  (Read 3159 times)
kasurnya

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:44:08 AM

I think public awareness about using bitcoin will not make the bitcoin value bounce back, but it will make the bitcoin value stable. The use of bitcoin as a real means of payment is necessary but most people prefer to hold their bitcoins and make them invest as if they are continuing to hoard, they can get everything.
Although it is clear that Satoshi creates bitcoin so bitcoin can be a global currency not as an asset or investment tool, but people are too greedy and do not want to let go of their bitcoin.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:37:16 AM

So we all know BTC drops when people sell their coins... but the peaking is purely because of investments...

The mall in S.Korea that started accepting BTC as of this month played a massive roll in BTC's growth. Obviously this is because BTC's awareness is growing!

Surely there are ways to bring the awareness of cryto to the population.

Are there any other 'blow ups' of crypto that you have heard of? Similar to the mall...
What are you doing to spread the awareness? Smiley
I am also emphasising on the same thing that we have to join and need to fight for bitcoin. Bitcoin is a kind of crypto currency that is going to very hard times and we have to support bitcoin and have to convince governments of various nations that they understand the potential of bitcoin and we have to create awareness among people so that more and more people could understand the potential of bitcoin and will join the campaign to make bitcoin a global central currency.
titocrypto

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:47:53 AM

wow. it's really amazing, but can you mention which country already provides ATM for bitcoin?
I am curious .
oanhtrang1523584@gmail.co

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:10:19 AM

So we all know BTC drops when people sell their coins... but the peaking is purely because of investments...

The mall in S.Korea that started accepting BTC as of this month played a massive roll in BTC's growth. Obviously this is because BTC's awareness is growing!

Are there any other 'blow ups' of crypto that you have heard of? Similar to the mall...
Investing with Bitcoin means that we take risks. It is clear that selling Bitcoin at a low price only makes us lose money. Many people still accept losses because they are afraid.
kwabeedat

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:43:09 AM

It is still on buddy. We still hear good news currently. Universities setting up blockchain departments, governments investing in blockchain studies, countries reverting bans on crypto, Facebook reverting ban proposition and so much more to come.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:26:53 PM

I am very agree. When a project have created public awareness, then investors will come and see their project.
If the project is good, investors will bring another investors to invest on the project. So, general awareness is very important.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jeihjeih
Copper Member

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:39:35 PM

Not just awareness. Conversion equally important.
fanBit101

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:40:04 PM

I agree with this view. Awareness and fair judgment of bitcoins around the world have a great influence on the value of bitcoin. Consequently, if perceptions are appreciated, it is possible to limit the impact of FUDs spread daily in the media. In recent times, it has had a negative impact on the market.
Classic163

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:35:54 PM

Hi guys, i just found a new crypto project that is airdropping some coins.  Their name is AirStayz.  I don't know if you guys have heard of them but feel free to pick up some free coins!  https://sale.airstayz.com/?affiliate=airstayz3845
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 05:43:34 PM

The weak hands are being flushed out, I've seen this many times before.

Markettoken

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:45:28 PM

yes I agree with that awareness is very influential in all circumstances. Awareness must be accompanied by patience
Nanashev

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:14:47 PM

Awareness creation is fair enough!!! However, awareness alone cannot do the trick. We need to educate people about how crypto currencies function and the benefit they will derive from investing in the business. bitcoin will bounce back soon!
Yeahnoh

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:36:51 PM

Definitely, and I think it might be why bitcoin has such a huge spike in value, it was around the same time when the global population became more aware of crypto and joined in. And now that we are getting the opposite kind of awareness, we are seeing decreases in value so it makes sense

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 [ STEALTH PROJECT ] ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND CRYPTO WALLET WITH COIN MIXER 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
http://stealthwallet.pro
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:44:17 PM

The acceptance of bitcoin by South Korea was definitely a big hit for the bitcoin community. This news will help increase the price of bitcoin.
However, more people need to be aware of bitcoin and its numerous  benefits. We can help publicize bitcoin by propagating on pur social meadis, facebook and twitter especially,  make campaigns in our local community and telling friends and family by mouth.

crptotrader007

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:02:06 PM

Awareness is indeed is the biggest influence in the growth of Bitcoin in recent times.Awareness not only for investment but also the use of Bitcoin and the the most important thing is to make people believe that it is totally safe.
yora12

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:09:33 PM

in my country I have started to see many private selllers to accept btc such as when they do sell a car or house and people got curious and started to search about btc and invest in it, it was an interesting thing but as soon as the bull run ended they stoped to accept btc as a payment method.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
secianced

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:11:25 PM

I hope more and more people will know what is bitcoin an d how to use it in future, so bitcoin will raise!

■■■■■■■████████████████▐ █ ▌KAMAGAMES▐ █ ▌████████████████■■■■■■■
TelegramTwitterFacebook ●●●●●●BUY KAMAGAMES TOKENS●●●●●● Linked-InRedditMedium
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀Join the growing community of players from around the world ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:20:06 PM

For now, BTC is such h huge digital currency, that it needs no sort of introduction because it is known to millions of people throughout the world and the centralization of bitcoin by the government could be the biggest awareness for the cryptocurrency. Other methods by which we can create awareness among people is by organising debates, campaign, printing pamphlets, hoardings and introduction of cryptocurrency to the youth could prove the great awareness for BTC because youth and cyrptos, both are asset for the planet.

That's right. I think one of the biggest and most important reasons that contribute to the rise and fall of Bitcoin's, or cryptocurrencies in general, value is the awareness that people have for it. The more aware they are the better attention cryptocurrencies commands, which in turn, help it gain more momentum through the transactions people do. Since it's not affected by the traditional factors because it's not a normal currency, then every factor can have it's fair share of effect, and one of the biggest contributor to its gain is the support it gets.
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:00:06 PM

I also see awareness as one thing that can make bitcoin attract more investment. In my own way, I do daily awareness on the social media and as a result of this, I have been able to bring so many friends to cryptocurrency. This is already creating a multiplier effect as awareness spreads further through Friends.
Blessed J

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:32:30 PM

This is the most important thing we should all be focusing on to help make bitcoin greater. Crypto gets interesting when bitcoin is on the way up and should all know that. Hating on Bitcoin and wishing its downfall means that you also want crypto to go down. It is our responsibility to make sure that bitcoin gets better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: