Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:45:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Awareness is the biggest influence.  (Read 3159 times)
Legendari

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:01:39 AM

I think the full acceptance and awareness of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in the world is just a matter of time. It will happen anyway, sooner or later.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:15:13 AM

True, awareness is the biggest influence in crypto currency world. It makes people curious and start to know about it which can lead to investment. This will help in making it popular.
of course, to make someone aware, they also need persuasion and see firsthand what benefits and results obtained from Crypto. maybe people haven't realized because people follow the rules of their country. just try if cryptocurrency is legalized then everyone will be interested in crypto.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ClassyDancer

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:12:08 AM

It’s not just awareness that can influence others. I think NEEDS and WANTS are a more powerful trigger. Do we need a cheaper and more efficient way to handle transactions? Do wee need to have power over our money? Do we want to not have to use banks anymore? I think the practicality of crypto will drive people to it. Do you agree?
CoinsGazer

Activity: 104

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:35:04 AM

This kind of awareness must be reflected in practical applications. For example, a baseball player in Japan initiated a petition, hoping to use XRP as the official digital currency of the 2020 Tokyo Olympics. Once the petition is approved, the acceptance and adoption of XRP will be greatly improved, and people will have a stronger awareness of the virtual currency. bitcoin is also the same, it must be used in practice, so it is a crucial step for bitcoin to replace fiat money and become a new payment method.
Hulk1997

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:31:55 AM

more people to believe in many projects, some peoples are study everything about project which they have to invest, but some people simply investing before they don't know about project, this is the reason they are going to lose their invest.so before going to invest you people are do research on particular project that you want to invest, this is my opinion.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:25:37 PM

So we all know BTC drops when people sell their coins... but the peaking is purely because of investments...

The mall in S.Korea that started accepting BTC as of this month played a massive roll in BTC's growth. Obviously this is because BTC's awareness is growing!

Surely there are ways to bring the awareness of cryto to the population.

Are there any other 'blow ups' of crypto that you have heard of? Similar to the mall...
What are you doing to spread the awareness? Smiley
There was a time a decade ago when bitcoin was like alien technology to everyone and then nobody believed on it and they started calling it a Ponzi scheme or a bubble that would burst soon but there were very few people who believed on bitcoin and now they are the bitcoin billionaires and after that people started getting the potential of bitcoin but still there are people who doesn’t know about the bitcoin as in many remote areas where there is no access to internet so for them awareness is the biggest influence.
bitsiddu

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:52:14 PM

I'm not doing too much to spread awareness... If someone wants to know more about it I'll tell them, I'll try to explain as possible as from my side.
From my experience what i gained the knowledge, I'll share with them.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:20:26 PM

The Bitcoin community need to increase the awareness rate as this will increase the use of BTC and ultimately the price and value BTC eill be on he high side. Organizations that accept the use of BTC should  ensure they they have signage indicating they accept BTC.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:15:16 PM

In this kind of investments especially digital technology like this cryptocurrency , you must always be aware of the latest update , what is the latest news , this is in order for you to monitor and take actions whatever  there are changes ,,so awareness has great influence to us to know what is going around the digital cryptocurrency world.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Emilyp

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:22:45 PM

Awareness is important to the growth of cryptocurrencies. The more people start getting to know about the numerous benefits and why they should consider crypto the more we will see a larger adoption.
Asantewaa2000

Activity: 70

“Global loyalty & rewards”

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:01:42 PM

I now believe that ignorance is actually one of the greatest disease in the world. If I had not heard about Crypto, I wouldn't have known what was happening. But with its high rate of awareness I have now been able to figure it out the difference between the fiat world and the digital world. Lets help to proclaim the good works of the digital world to save someone out there.

//  ✩ RAINCHECK.ORG  //  Pre-sale is now in progress!   //
 A Global Loyalty & Rewards Points Exchange Aggregator Powered by Stellar
jtrapirap

Activity: 235

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:30:30 PM

Yes i totally agree with you mate, spreading awareness of cryptocurrency to the community is the key to boost crypto adoption and acceptance. One way for me to reach out new people to engage with crypto is to show to them my progress & portfolio and how I earn extra income by just investing and trading to this new technology. In our locality, only few knows this blockchain technology and so I can help spread awareness by explaining to them how promising this technology is in the future.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Awoben

Activity: 236
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:27:48 PM

A word spread is a word heard. 1st encounter at times   in marketing is not enough to convince people to buy into your idea,  with subsequent talk and news about cryptocurrency,  the world is getting to know that something digital exit and can provide a better way of life.
Madara_Uchiha

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:36:15 AM

Cryptocurrency market PR and celebrities and the media. In most cases, they talk about cryptocurrencies in a negative sense, but black PR has not been canceled yet. As a result, every day more and more people know about it.
Shresherya

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:01:53 PM

Bitcoin had been in existence for some time now, but it was the awareness created by individuals and groups that really brought about its popularity. Therefore, it can be said that awareness created actually influences bitcoin, but it being the biggest influence, that i can't really say - as there are some other factors that could influence the digital currency even bigger.
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:09:26 PM

So we all know BTC drops when people sell their coins... but the peaking is purely because of investments...

The mall in S.Korea that started accepting BTC as of this month played a massive roll in BTC's growth. Obviously this is because BTC's awareness is growing!

Surely there are ways to bring the awareness of cryto to the population.

Are there any other 'blow ups' of crypto that you have heard of? Similar to the mall...
What are you doing to spread the awareness? Smiley

The growth of bitcoin can absolutely be the product of a massive awareness in our society because acquiring an awareness in the existence and the usage of bitcoin can result to multiple possive and negative outcome. If a person is aware to what the use or purpose or the thing it can do then maybe he or she will likely be interested in trying it out. Spreading awareness is not that hard especially in our times where technology is widespread. All you need to do is post an article about cryptocurrency and promote it via social network and media.

ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:16:04 PM

We should recognize that bitcoin is the first crypto currency that allows online payments to be sent directly from one side to another to help the poor economy innovate and the poor will no longer exist. .

Bitcoin will only help you in making good decisions to have the advantage of investing in Bitcoin. If you have high confidence it seems like you will get it.
of course that is because bitcoin is one of the very good and promising investments.
therefore, with us always believing it, we can also get good results from bitcoin

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
ngocdhbk2

Activity: 404
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:16:51 PM

Perspectives on awareness are important in Bitcoin investment and more and more people are interested in it. Business organizations and centers as well as many accepted areas for Bitcoin payments. In the future i believe Bitcoin will become as popular as the coins that humanity is using.

Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:21:34 PM

Social media and the press can also effectively spread awareness on people even from far away places. Most of the people who came to know bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies become interested on how to get bitcoin and use it for their online transactions. In spreading bitcoin awareness to different people, they also need to know the risks associated in acquiring or investing in cryptocurrencies so they can prepare themselves for any price changes.
anshkumandhan
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:14:19 PM

In fact, awareness plays a big role in the development of bitcoin. And Bitcoin is such a big digital currency, that it does not require any introduction. Although the governments of many countries have even made it valid but yet many countries did not decide for its legality.
But we can bring awareness by tells about its benefits by television and experts of crypto currencies among the young peoples and all peoples of around the world, who does not knows about Bitcoin and digital currency.
When people will hears about Bitcoin and crypto currencies benefit, than sure they will like it and investing in it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: