Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:08:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Awareness is the biggest influence.  (Read 3159 times)
interestinglie

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:08:47 AM

BTC is a huge digital currency. The other way we can create awareness among people is to organize debates and cyrptos, both of which are the property of the planet.
silviyako

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:08:11 PM

Totally agree with this. More confidence in the market results in increase in value of bitcoin. Bitcoin has already gained popularity in the past year though what we can do now is just wait for more and more companies to adopt bitcoin and more countries to legalize its use, with this awareness will increase more and more. Let's just wait.
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:27:06 AM

in the country I live in and its place is not as big as the Mall in South Korea, just the usual grocery store has already received Bitcoin payments, so maybe in my country already advanced in terms of Bitcoin awareness.

but it could also be Bitcoin down when there is FUD and up again when there is News, that's the cycle of Bitcoin.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:41:07 AM

So we all know BTC drops when people sell their coins... but the peaking is purely because of investments...

The mall in S.Korea that started accepting BTC as of this month played a massive roll in BTC's growth. Obviously this is because BTC's awareness is growing!

Surely there are ways to bring the awareness of cryto to the population.

Are there any other 'blow ups' of crypto that you have heard of? Similar to the mall...
What are you doing to spread the awareness? Smiley
I do not contribute that much about awareness in our country since bitcoin has a bad reputation there. They will only say that "bitcoin is a scam" and won't mind any word from your explanation. About the blow ups, I only heard about John Mcafees tweets and because he is very famous, whatever token he tweets about, experiences a series of pumps.
Luigieee

Activity: 148
Merit: 4

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 04:12:36 AM

For me awareness will letting you to be ready about what will going on,like for example investing and you aware that you investing will getting to gain so you will hold it.Awareness has many uses ,so my advice for all beginner here ,if you want to enter in the world of crypto you should know and aware of what is it.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:24:36 AM

Awareness is the main thing in every business. Only a little part of world just know about crypto. I hope with the time everyone gets aware of bitcoin.
Well it makes sense because technically it is your knowledge that will convince you to try and get involved with a system. If you are aware of the systemtime and its process and you know a thing about it for sure you will be interested. It is the information that you are receiving that will determine you involvement with the system.
Codename23

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:27:30 AM

For now, BTC is such h huge digital currency, that it needs no sort of introduction because it is known to millions of people throughout the world and the centralization of bitcoin by the government could be the biggest awareness for the cryptocurrency. Other methods by which we can create awareness among people is by organising debates, campaign, printing pamphlets, hoardings and introduction of cryptocurrency to the youth could prove the great awareness for BTC because youth and cyrptos, both are asset for the planet.

If people continue to become aware of what is bitcoin, maybe the people uses it will increase. Many people may have an interest and start investing in it because they are seeing the growth of bitcoin that will help for the cycle of the tokens or coins to expand.
Testament28

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:34:39 AM

I do believe that awareness is the biggest factor to influence something. If you want something to be known by others, you'll have to feed them information about it. In BTC's case, a lot of people gain informations about it thru a lot of platforms such as social media. Sooner or later, almost everyone will be influenced by it.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 04:44:09 AM

I do believe that awareness is the biggest factor to influence something. If you want something to be known by others, you'll have to feed them information about it. In BTC's case, a lot of people gain informations about it thru a lot of platforms such as social media. Sooner or later, almost everyone will be influenced by it.

Being informed about cryptocurrency is a big factor for us to have a proper relaying of knowledge to others who aren't aware of it. The sad truth is that some people are aware of cryptocurrencies but they have the misconception that it is like MLM and just another investment platform that has HYIP and would later on be gone along with investors money. Being part of crypto community who is aware of what's the purpose of cryptocurrency, we should teach them and maybe show them some proof that it is legit by guiding them to the right sites.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
Masongrae

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:15:39 AM

So we all know BTC drops when people sell their coins... but the peaking is purely because of investments...

The mall in S.Korea that started accepting BTC as of this month played a massive roll in BTC's growth. Obviously this is because BTC's awareness is growing!

Are there any other 'blow ups' of crypto that you have heard of? Similar to the mall...

We’ll, regarding awareness i issually make my friends know about cryptocurrency in our conversations. I choose most of the time to whom i will share btc or crypto currencies to those who are open minded about it, but to those who are negative about it, i stop sharing. In my thinking at least he heard it and one day he’ll be in it. 

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
avoxosuccesful

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:09:33 AM

well yeah Awareness is one of an approach to acquaint bitcoin with other individuals. Its great that south korea shopping center is beginning to acknowledge bitcoin as a method of installment. All things considered, one of I read here in bitcoin discussion there has an organization that conceivable to utilized bitcoin to pay their representatives. Sounds awesome right?, how ever it will experience numerous procedures previously it will execute in light of the fact that we realize that some of representatives are not able in utilizing bitcoin,and likewise There might be more shopping centers or organizations that utilization bitcoin as a methods for installment may bitcoin will have the capacity to develop again and get higher costs again, and that will persuade numerous individuals to wind up more inspired by putting resources into bitcoin, and bitcoin will turn out to be progressively perceived by numerous individual.
bidadari22_

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:41:41 AM

I agree with your opinion, because the more aware they are the better cryptocurrency command attention, which in turn, helps gain more momentum through transactions that people make. Since it is not influenced by traditional factors because it is not a normal currency, then every factor can have a good effect.
O9NpJ9ld1opS

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World"

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:50:07 AM

Through proper awareness only we can reach mass adoption. Still less than 1% of population only heard about cryptocurrencies. And not even 0.002% invested.
Many considers cryptos as Ponzi schemes and juacoids them. Proper marketing will introduce big money flow indeed.
Also there are bad news like, exchange hacks, ICO scams etc that prevents fresh Money from flowing in. Regulation may help to some extent.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 06:57:08 AM

Awareness is the key of success towards information technology as well as applies to bitcoin or any crypto currency. Bitcoin popularity helped the market growth and gathered investors putting venture to bitcoin.

markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:00:02 AM

Hi there Games.Bitcoin! You are absolutely right. In the Billion of people living in this world, there are only millions of people that have heard or read all about cryptocurrencies. Given the fact that there are people living in the third world country where the basic necessity of living is still lacking, but still. Even a single word about bitcoin is never been heard before. In terms of people who have known, there could be some who are not dedicated to teaching others what they have learned. Maybe some are afraid that the person that whom they will teach will become more successful than their fortune. Nevertheless, it is good that we have a forum like this so that new investors and members could have freely read and asked all about cryptocurrency.
MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:06:29 AM

If people aware from the crypto then it is a good influence and if we guide people in a positive way then it is also a good way i think we should hold our crypto because the market is rising again. it is true that awareness of every thing is good and i like to work for the crypto and to motivate our friends to this currency.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:11:53 AM

For now, BTC is such h huge digital currency, that it needs no sort of introduction because it is known to millions of people throughout the world and the centralization of bitcoin by the government could be the biggest awareness for the cryptocurrency. Other methods by which we can create awareness among people is by organising debates, campaign, printing pamphlets, hoardings and introduction of cryptocurrency to the youth could prove the great awareness for BTC because youth and cyrptos, both are asset for the planet.

that's completely wrong that btc needs no introduction at all. It needs to be promoted as much as possible. People usually heard about it, but they have never considered using it

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
fiswaer

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:30:03 AM

The current situation makes everyone wait for the price of Bitcoin to rise.
But there is no action, waiting, waiting for an opportunity.
So bitcoin has been fluctuating and even falling.
edzleochico6

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:44:53 AM

Yes,i agree to this that awareness is the biggest influence,it is true that awareness of every thing is good and i like to work for the crypto and to motivate our friends to this currency.
newbie243

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:55:39 AM

A nice step to know awareness of the digital currency through the social media may educate other people about the benefits by using coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: