Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:37:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO]📶World Wi-Fi 🌎 – Global decentralized free Wi-Fi network🚀⚡️🔥  (Read 102605 times)
Kenrich

Activity: 320
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:24:01 PM

Grin Grin Grin This is probably one of the stupidest scams I've ever seen!

buddy ,can you give me proof  about this is one of stupidest scams  , i will appreciate for your share .
at least I see that the team has gained a lot of incoming funds as well as the many people who have joined. and I think this is not one stupidest scams

OK, here is your proof, BUDDY )))

Unfortunately, it is in Russian, but I think it is not a problem for you, since this scam is Russian

Paзгpoм cкaм-ICO WorldWiFi
ICO-мyжикMarch 19, 2018

Oт peдaкции: cпacибo нaшeмy читaтeлю зa тo чтo paзлoжил пo пoлoчкaм типичнoe cкaм-ИКO, кoтopoe пpocтo yникaльнo - из бoлee чeм 10 мapкepoв cкaмa им yдaлocь coбpaть пpaктичecки вce! Tyт и фeйки в кoмaндe, и дeбильнaя идeя пpoeктa, и нeнyжный тoкeн, и бoльшaя чacть coбpaнныx дeнeг дoлжнa быть пoтpaчeнa нa peклy и пeapы, и тo, чтo пpoeкт никaкиx пpoблeм нe peшaeт, a пpocтo coбиpaeт дeньги (нeyдaчнo, кoнeчнo жe, тaк кaк дypaкoв-xoмякoв yжe oчeнь мaлo ocтaлocь Smiley в oбщeм, oбpaзцoвaя cимфoния cкaмa! )))))

Cpaзy oгoвopюcь, y мeня нeт тaлaнтa пиcaтeля, пишy кaк дyмaю!)))

Paзбop ICO https://ru.worldwifi.io/

1.       Кoмaндa:

1)       Илья Яшин Co-Founder & CEO – твитepa нeт, ecть фeйcбyк и линкeд ин. B фeйcбyкe 10 пoдпиcчикoв, в линкeд ин oбщaя инфopмaция. B интepнeтe мaлo yпoминaний oб этoм чeлoвeкe, пapy cтaтeй нe o чeм. Cepвиcы Adrenta (https://adrenta.com/about ) и RadiusWifi (http://radiuswifi.ru/o-kompanii-radius-wifi/ ), в кoтopыx пpинимaл yчacтиe Илья, имeют caйты.

Caйт Aдpeнтa нe coдepжит ни кaкoй инфopмaции o пpoeктe кpoмe oбщиx фpaз, в интepнeтe тaк жe мaлo yпoминaeтcя. Кoмпaния зapeгecтpиpoвaнa в мapтe 2017 гoдa (ИHH: 9705091268), o кaкoм paзвитии идeт peчь нe пoнятнo.

Caйт RadiusWifi coдepжит бoлee пoдpoбнyю инфopмaцию, oднaкo yпoминaний в интepнeтe нeт, кaк и oтзывoв. Кoмпния coздaнa в кoнцe 2016 гoдa (ИHH 9705083740), кaк paзвивaeтcя нe пoнятнo.

“Учacтвoвaл в coздaнии IT-интeгpaтopa в Mocквe.” – инфopмaции oб этoм нeт в интepнeтe

2)  Ян Ceпиaшвили, Co-Founder - твитepa нeт, ecть фeйcбyк и линкeд ин. B фeйcбyкe нeт пoдпиcчикoв тoлькo дpyзья, в линкeд ин oбщaя инфopмaция. B интepнeтe мaлo yпoминaний oб этoм чeлoвeкe, пapy cтaтeй нe o чeм. Пpo пpoeкты Aдpeнтa и Paдиyc Wifi пиcaл вышe.

http://telegra.ph/Razgrom-skam-ICO-WorldWiFi-03-19

here is the official response to this article

http://telegra.ph/Otvety-World--Wi-Fi-dlya-avtora-razgromnoj-stati-03-21

i glad to see this article from official , because i keep watching this project for long time ,and also want to invest my money .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:33:15 PM

I think it's great opportunity to invest at this ico because of they have team with them and very strong road map so I am sure that this ico going to get great success in coming days.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
drippx

Activity: 539
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:55:43 PM

I think it's great opportunity to invest at this ico because of they have team with them and very strong road map so I am sure that this ico going to get great success in coming days.

looking forward to this project  if team keep up work hard with roadmap ,i am sure will be a great project also give investors more profits in future.
HaiYan08

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:03:25 PM

Do I have to participate in the ICO to work with this platform, for example, to use my personal wifi router as a public hotspot?
In any case, to gain access and register in this platform you need to get an invite. You can get it either by participating in ICO, or another user will be able to provide you with it in the future.
All transactions within the platform will be done only in wetoken. Wi-fi pte ltd will act as the publisher of the tokens.
MyAnh

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:05:18 PM

The World Wi-Fi Project is a global, decentralized free Wi-Fi network based on private routers. Each owner of the router can exchange free Wi-Fi, connect to other users and receive crypto.

The project team Wi-Fi World comes to its goals and implements them. This is a very large-scale and ambitious project. Their goal will be achieved. They will use blockchain technology. The world will change.
The project is a good start for cooperation for advertisers. After all, 5% is not such a large percentage compared to what benefit the project will bring them and the development of their business
MyAnh

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:06:06 PM

The World Wi-Fi Project is a global, decentralized free Wi-Fi network based on private routers. Each owner of the router can exchange free Wi-Fi, connect to other users and receive crypto.

Very promising ico project. WP made a strong impression! There was a hope for the future development of the Internet.The companies operate in 80 cities and have more than 100 employees.
I like the advantages of this project. in particular, entices free internet. This will make it possible to use the Internet for those who can not afford it financially
MyAnh

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:07:17 PM

Supporting project with it smart solutions. For sure this project will have big success.I like the company, interesting concept, good luck in development 
it's such a simple and such a brilliant idea.
All users will have excellent access to the Internet, advertisers will have an excellent platform for demonstrating their advertising, and owners of hotspots will make a profit. It's just perfect.
MyAnh

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:07:52 PM

I am attracted to in this project is the fact that they are from the start show really good and interesting result
coinwoot

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 01:16:42 PM

Hello,

We have added World Wi-Fi ICO profile to CoinWoot website (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/world-wi-fi).

If you have any question about World Wi-Fi ICO profile, feel free to contact us.
LoveStory

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:01:26 AM

looking forward to this project  if team keep up work hard with roadmap ,i am sure will be a great project also give investors more profits in future.
we pray for the best for this great project, this project deserves to grow, hopefully more and more investors are interested to invest so that the project can grow successfully.

Aimee1993

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:03:35 AM

we pray for the best for this great project, this project deserves to grow, hopefully more and more investors are interested to invest so that the project can grow successfully.

I like the quality of their website, and if they provide an excellent design and interface for the public platform, I think they will be the top.
bezzler

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:38:27 AM

I like the quality of their website, and if they provide an excellent design and interface for the public platform, I think they will be the top.
really let's support this one project in order to succeed and develop later, the project that gives many benefits. success is always this project.
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:08:13 AM

really let's support this one project in order to succeed and develop later, the project that gives many benefits. success is always this project.
The projects are a very positive benefit to everyone because at the moment a lot of people who need the WIFI so I myself also supports this project to succeed and increasingly developed again.
steve321

Activity: 627

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:50:54 AM

The projects are a very positive benefit to everyone because at the moment a lot of people who need the WIFI so I myself also supports this project to succeed and increasingly developed again.

Finally, I waited for such a project! I have always dreamed of being in the real world, and there is only one Internet for everyone!
Raising Stars

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:32:47 PM

https://medium.com/@raisingstars444/world-wi-fi-decentralized-free-wi-fi-1633067888d8

https://medium.com/@raisingstars444/hello-there-i-posted-an-article-on-this-channel-about-world-wi-fi-a-decentralized-free-wi-fi-af196656ed5d

http://telegra.ph/WORLD-WI-FI--DECENTRALIZED-FREE-WI-FI-03-24

Check the above links they contains articles about World wi-fi a decentralized free wi-fi blockchain,join the revolution friends,there ideas are INCREDIBLE
cryptodan21

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:41:27 PM

It's an interesting idea but I just wonder what the internet providers are going to make of it. World WiFi will need their permission to operate on people's routers, otherwise it would be illegal. And if it was more profitable for internet providers to offer free wifi but then have advertising on it, you would think they would do that already. I will wait to see what happens with this one.
fakeshadow

Activity: 440

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:11:28 PM

I really realize that the reference network of the system will be built on the provider's existing support network, and it's only an additional setup for distributing WiFi access on the router.
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:16:48 PM

I liked the idea of this project. Like if they can be successful many people will not have to buy internet connection at all. Free internet is a human right and if a blockchain based project provide it, it will be really great.
DragonETH

Activity: 588

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:37:32 AM

I've been watching this project since its inception. I hope if there is a possibility this platform can be used in my country .. if the achievement cap is too low whether the project will continue?
we have already achieve the soft cap.
great news, very glad to hope we will soon begin to cover the amount necessary for the development of the middle East and other continents to bring wi-Fi everyone will take advantage of it.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
Infek

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:51:44 PM

As far as I understand it is now going closed testing, when project will go to open beta test, and what devices will be supported on the beta.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: