Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:41:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO]📶World Wi-Fi 🌎 – Global decentralized free Wi-Fi network🚀⚡️🔥  (Read 102605 times)
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:32:42 PM

Can someone explain clearly what is the project ?
The worldwide Wi-Fi project, which intends to bring together public and home routers around the world into a common network, has attracted $ 2 million in investment. Internet access through this network will be free for users. The router owners will receive a reward from the advertisers who placed the advertisement there.
I just let you use your Wi-Fi and get paid for advertising ?Ie almost anyone can be a participant in the project?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:35:50 PM

I have a question. Can the router holder place limits for those ads contents as he want? For example, if the hotspot is located near school and we need to secure kids from some information.
Yes. There is such a feature. You could put the limit and do not show ads 18+. Also, you can provide target settings for those who are using your router.
What about the cost of posting ads?
You get fee for posting info per mouth, or somehow else?
You get tokens for each view of an ads post. More people use your wifi, more profit you get. You can change your tokens into different cryptocurrency.
So, I think it is quite comfortable for router owners and advertisers.
Yeh, it is clear. I don’t understand about fees. Who will fix that price?
Will it be done by advertiser or the system by itself?
Like it is said in white paper, the price depends on number of ads impressions per mouth. It is a common price for all advertisers.
mothermole1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:40:05 PM

I have a question. Can the router holder place limits for those ads contents as he want? For example, if the hotspot is located near school and we need to secure kids from some information.
Yes. There is such a feature. You could put the limit and do not show ads 18+. Also, you can provide target settings for those who are using your router.
You get tokens for each view of an ads post. More people use your wifi, more profit you get. You can change your tokens into different cryptocurrency.
Like it is said in white paper, the price depends on number of ads impressions per mouth. It is a common price for all advertisers.
Can you send me the link for the white paper? In English, please.
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:40:42 PM

The worldwide Wi-Fi project, which intends to bring together public and home routers around the world into a common network, has attracted $ 2 million in investment. Internet access through this network will be free for users. The router owners will receive a reward from the advertisers who placed the advertisement there.
I just let you use your Wi-Fi and get paid for advertising ?Ie almost anyone can be a participant in the project?
The owners of the access points to the Internet, advertisers and regular users can become participants of the project World Wi-Fi. Even the owner of a typical home router can connect to the network - after that, the router will start distributing two Wi-Fi networks, one of which will be public. Users will be able to access the Internet for free, as the distribution of Wi-Fi will be paid by the owner of advertisers who advertise in the world of Wi-Fi.
Theraty

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:44:10 PM

Where this project is more popular? I mean in what countries?
Teal Deer

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:46:24 PM

The owners of the access points to the Internet, advertisers and regular users can become participants of the project World Wi-Fi. Even the owner of a typical home router can connect to the network - after that, the router will start distributing two Wi-Fi networks, one of which will be public. Users will be able to access the Internet for free, as the distribution of Wi-Fi will be paid by the owner of advertisers who advertise in the world of Wi-Fi.
How is the payment?
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:47:42 PM

I have only for the Russian version. I don’t know if it would be helpful for you. https://ru.worldwifi.io/files/whitepaper/ru.pdf
Kheg

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:54:15 PM

I think it is popular everywhere. This project is of interest for all countries. I know they are already working in Korea, China, Dubai. They post this kind of information in their social media
okaypool

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:58:08 PM

I have only for the Russian version. I don’t know if it would be helpful for you. https://ru.worldwifi.io/files/whitepaper/ru.pdf
Advertising will be shown to the user just before going online, so the advertiser can be sure that it is really visible, and people live, not bots. The advertiser will be able to select an audience based on social and demographic data and the history of previous campaigns.
Theraty

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:00:04 PM

I think it is popular everywhere. This project is of interest for all countries. I know they are already working in Korea, China, Dubai. They post this kind of information in their social media
Do they work only in Asian sector? It will be more interesting for me if they work in South Africa or America.
Teal Deer

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:04:07 PM

Advertising will be shown to the user just before going online, so the advertiser can be sure that it is really visible, and people live, not bots. The advertiser will be able to select an audience based on social and demographic data and the history of previous campaigns.
The platform on which everything made ? What kind of cryptocurrencies are used?
Kheg

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:06:27 PM

Do they work only in Asian sector? It will be more interesting for me if they work in South Africa or America.
I think this only a matter of time. They work in particular to strengthen links to other countries too. It is a really interesting alternative of modern internet existence. Every company needs ads, every person need money and internet
okaypool

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:10:24 PM

The platform on which everything made ? What kind of cryptocurrencies are used?
World Wi-Fi runs on top of the Ethereum blockchain, transactions are committed using smart contracts. All payments on the platform are made using fraudulent cryptocurrency (WT) - token of ER20 standard. The cost of one coin will be equal to 10 impressions of advertising in World Wi-Fi, the release of tokens is limited.
Theraty

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:11:32 PM

I think this only a matter of time. They work in particular to strengthen links to other countries too. It is a really interesting alternative of modern internet existence. Every company needs ads, every person need money and internet
Ok. What about Europe?
Kheg

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:16:16 PM

Ok. What about Europe?
Few weeks ago they posted a video with a guy from Italy, who supports this project. I think this is not the last person, who will support World Wi-Fi.
Theraty

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:21:12 PM

Ok. What about Europe?
Few weeks ago they posted a video with a guy from Italy, who supports this project. I think this is not the last person, who will support World Wi-Fi.
I agree with you. This is a really great project for everyone.
Brushan

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:28:09 PM

Who knows something about bonus pool? They gave some bonuses during token sales? It is over, isn’t it?
hobopete

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:33:06 PM

Who knows something about bonus pool? They gave some bonuses during token sales? It is over, isn’t it?
No. Recently they extended the bonus program.
Brushan

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:38:44 PM

Can you tell more about it? What bonus I could get in this time?
hobopete

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:43:34 PM

Can you tell more about it? What bonus I could get in this time?
You can get 15% up to 50k$ and 25% from to 50k$. I think it is very generous for developers to return such kind of project. Also, it will be given additional tokens for those, who bought them with reduced bonus.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: