Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 08:31:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO]📶World Wi-Fi 🌎 – Global decentralized free Wi-Fi network🚀⚡️🔥  (Read 102610 times)
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:21:47 AM

insanely interesting project with a terrific idea, which would be very cool to embody in reality!

I agree, I have been thinking about this for a long time and finally this project has appeared, I think we have taken one step closer to the new

I agree with you, the project will help people around the world be always in touch, it will be a real revolution

Yes, this is what the world needs right now, that people are all independent from the Internet

I always wanted to be able to access the Internet anywhere in the world, regardless of your country and your budget

Yes, yes, it's really very cool, I thought that it's impossible to realize

As a result, everything turns out differently, there are people who take responsibility for the realization of such ideas
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:29:24 AM

insanely interesting project with a terrific idea, which would be very cool to embody in reality!

I agree, I have been thinking about this for a long time and finally this project has appeared, I think we have taken one step closer to the new

I agree with you, the project will help people around the world be always in touch, it will be a real revolution

Yes, this is what the world needs right now, that people are all independent from the Internet

I always wanted to be able to access the Internet anywhere in the world, regardless of your country and your budget

As a result, everything turns out differently, there are people who take responsibility for the realization of such ideas

I agree that it is very difficult, but since the project was created, then the team knows how to implement it
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:37:19 AM

I agree that it is very difficult, but since the project was created, then the team knows how to implement it

I hope that they will succeed, Potmou that this will be a real revolution in our world
Seidr

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:45:04 AM

I hope that they will succeed, Potmou that this will be a real revolution in our world

Yes, yes, now all people can always be in touch, it will greatly facilitate the life of the entire population of our planet!
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:52:28 AM

I'm not at all sure that it is possible to implement it, since it requires large expenditures for this project
Seidr

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:59:55 AM

I'm not at all sure that it is possible to implement it, since it requires large expenditures for this project

I agree but it is for this purpose that the project seeks constantly new investors who will sponsor this project and put it into practice
23coins

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:38:56 AM

I agree but it is for this purpose that the project seeks constantly new investors who will sponsor this project and put it into practice

If these investors are found, it will be insanely cool and we will be able to enjoy a new time
Seidr

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:49:07 AM

If these investors are found, it will be insanely cool and we will be able to enjoy a new time

I'm getting rid of the fact that everything is within the power of the project and everything will be realized, the question is only when.
23coins

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:57:34 AM

I'm getting rid of the fact that everything is within the power of the project and everything will be realized, the question is only when.

Yes, yes, the question of time is very relevant, how much will be unknown
Seidr

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:05:15 AM

And you did not write anything about this project? News and so on?
23coins

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:13:11 AM

I did not see any news, although I sit on the forum every day. While the developers are silent, I do not know when will the news
Seidr

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:21:06 AM

I did not see any news, although I sit on the forum every day. While the developers are silent, I do not know when will the news

It is a pity, because the community is very fond of being fed with innovations
23coins

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:30:48 AM

I agree, when the developers always communicate with the client, it is very good indicative of the work of the whole team
Seidr

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:38:00 AM

I agree, when the developers always communicate with the client, it is very good indicative of the work of the whole team

In general, we will wait for information, now we can not say anything about what will happen next in the project
redlay

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:50:31 AM

In addition, I'm not sure what exactly this display of advertising is more effective than other methods that are used now.
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:00:08 PM

In addition, I'm not sure what exactly this display of advertising is more effective than other methods that are used now.
Why do you think so? Where do you get such conclusions from?
redlay

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:03:26 PM

Because I'm not sure that this way of displaying advertising will really work and will be of interest to advertisers.
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:06:53 PM

Because I'm not sure that this way of displaying advertising will really work and will be of interest to advertisers.
Why do you say that? Have you tried comparing this method of advertising with others? Do you really have any research or calculations?
The founders of the project analyzed this area and compared their platform with other methods, and it turned out that it is profitable.
redlay

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:12:55 PM

Why do you say that? Have you tried comparing this method of advertising with others? Do you really have any research or calculations?
The founders of the project analyzed this area and compared their platform with other methods, and it turned out that it is profitable.
Now, in order to display the advertising of your product, you have to go to special services that are engaged in displaying contextual advertising, and often it is very expensive for downloaders and brings much less money for those who are trying to make money on the display of advertising. Because most of the profit is taken by the platform itself.
Here everything raises completely differently and there are no such losses.
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:16:28 PM

Now, in order to display the advertising of your product, you have to go to special services that are engaged in displaying contextual advertising, and often it is very expensive for downloaders and brings much less money for those who are trying to make money on the display of advertising. Because most of the profit is taken by the platform itself.
Here everything raises completely differently and there are no such losses.
That is, this platform will not charge a percentage of each ad impression?   Huh
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: