Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:23:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO]📶World Wi-Fi 🌎 – Global decentralized free Wi-Fi network🚀⚡️🔥  (Read 102605 times)
redlay

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:51:03 PM

If I correctly understood that I had the opportunity to use this platform and earn on it, I need to have a certain number of tokens, right?

Yes, you are right. You need to participate in the resale or ICO, the main thing is that you own any number of tokens.
Tell me, will I have the opportunity to use the services of this platform, if I have no tokens on my account?
Well, in this case, the developers provided a referral system. To gain access to the platform, you will need an invitation from a user who already has access to this platform.

Well, I understand, in this case, the one who provided me with a referral link gets a percentage of my income, right?
To be honest, I was not completely able to understand all the nuances, with this question you better contact the support team.
But do not I have the opportunity to buy tokens on the exchange? Or are the tokens only for internal use?

This is really a good question, I would like to know the answer to this question.

You are absolutely right, everyone wishing to use the services of World Wi-Fi, I advise you to carefully read the technical document, everything is described in great detail in it!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
leptoon

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:55:54 PM

Do you have many internet users? Is it a profitable project?
What is the current internet market at the moment?
 Huh
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:00:42 PM

Huh
According to the UN Report on Global Broadband Progress dated September 18, 2017, the number of Internet users in the world is 3.58 billion people (the total population of the planet is 7.6 billion). Most users are now in developing countries at around 2.5 billion, while developed countries have 1 billion.
leptoon

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:03:28 PM

Huh
According to the UN Report on Global Broadband Progress dated September 18, 2017, the number of Internet users in the world is 3.58 billion people (the total population of the planet is 7.6 billion). Most users are now in developing countries at around 2.5 billion, while developed countries have 1 billion.
Guys I also have question about advertising! What about the costs for internet advertising?   Smiley
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:06:47 PM

Huh
Guys I also have question about advertising! What about the costs for internet advertising?   Smiley
Internet advertising costs continue to increase as well.
According to the forecasts by Zenithmedia, the market will increase by 13% and reach the value of $205
billion in 2017. The share of Internet advertising will increase from 34 to 36.9% of the total volume of the advertising market.
leptoon

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:09:43 PM

Huh
According to the forecasts by Zenithmedia, the market will increase by 13% and reach the value of $205
billion in 2017. The share of Internet advertising will increase from 34 to 36.9% of the total volume of the advertising market.
Can you be more specific about payment here? What is a fee as an example?
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:14:30 PM

Huh

World Wi-Fi charges advertisers a fee of 5% of the cost of the advertising shown in the network of connected routers. The fee applies when generating a budget before allocation of tokens to router owners. Averaged calculation of number of views and advertisement cost for 1 router.
leptoon

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:17:24 PM

Huh

World Wi-Fi charges advertisers a fee of 5% of the cost of the advertising shown in the network of connected routers. The fee applies when generating a budget before allocation of tokens to router owners. Averaged calculation of number of views and advertisement cost for 1 router.

Also I need prices for tokens and token deviation.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:22:07 PM

Huh

During the TOKEN SALE, ERC20 tokens will be sold. 1 WeToken = 10 advertising impressions in World Wi-Fi = $0.1 - at TOKEN SALE stage. During the TOKEN SALE, erc223 tokens will be sold. 1 WeToken = 10 advertising impressions in World Wi-Fi = $0.1 - at TOKEN SALE stage.
leptoon

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:27:12 PM

Huh

During the TOKEN SALE, ERC20 tokens will be sold. 1 WeToken = 10 advertising impressions in World Wi-Fi = $0.1 - at TOKEN SALE stage. During the TOKEN SALE, erc223 tokens will be sold. 1 WeToken = 10 advertising impressions in World Wi-Fi = $0.1 - at TOKEN SALE stage.
Thank you for such cool answers! You have helped me a lot!  Wink
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:33:37 PM

I have question about tokens. Is it possible for tokens to be frozen? And also what are the percentages?
bsgeek

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:41:23 PM

Wow! Global Wi-Fi is something what Google and Elon Musk wanted to do. You are ambitious! But I hope all will be okay, everything is better with cryptos.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:41:42 PM

I have question about tokens. Is it possible for tokens to be frozen? And also what are the percentages?

•7% of all tokens are payable to the pool of Founders, the tokens shall be frozen for 1 year. •5% of all tokens shall be reserved for motivation of the project team members, the tokens shall be paid following the implementation of the project. •40% of all tokens shall be frozen for 1 year and further used for the project development.
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:04:09 PM

Speaking about the name of the project, it is very interesting to understand what is it, how it works, what is the aim and so on…
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:04:37 PM

Speaking about the name of the project, it is very interesting to understand what is it, how it works, what is the aim and so on…
The World Wi-Fi is a free decentralized wi-¬ network based on private routers, most of them are residential. Every router owner may share exceed broadband capacity and allow users to connect to free internet and earn cryptocurrency. Users will watch short advertisement while connecting, and start browsing the free internet. Advertisers will pay directly to the router owners for each ad view on their network. Win-Win for everyone. World Wi-Fi is an global project built by the community.
kolinko

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:05:12 PM

The World Wi-Fi is a free decentralized wi-¬ network based on private routers, most of them are residential. Every router owner may share exceed broadband capacity and allow users to connect to free internet and earn cryptocurrency. Users will watch short advertisement while connecting, and start browsing the free internet. Advertisers will pay directly to the router owners for each ad view on their network. Win-Win for everyone. World Wi-Fi is an global project built by the community.
I’m so sorry, but what inspired you to have such idea and to follow it? Do you really believe in the future of this idea? 
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:05:30 PM

I’m so sorry, but what inspired you to have such idea and to follow it? Do you really believe in the future of this idea? 
The Internet is important for a huge variety of reasons, and it a¬ects and facilitates nearly every aspect of modern life. A view in society has evolved MISSION that Internet access is one of the civil rights of a person. The United Nations Human Rights Council adopted a resolution that condemns any state blocking or restricting access to the Internet for its citizens. At the same time, a greater part of the world population of over 7,6 billion people still have no access to the Internet. In most cases, those who have it must pay for it.
kolinko

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:08:34 PM

The Internet is important for a huge variety of reasons, and it a¬ects and facilitates nearly every aspect of modern life. A view in society has evolved MISSION that Internet access is one of the civil rights of a person. The United Nations Human Rights Council adopted a resolution that condemns any state blocking or restricting access to the Internet for its citizens. At the same time, a greater part of the world population of over 7,6 billion people still have no access to the Internet. In most cases, those who have it must pay for it.
Ok.
That’s clear. Now tell me please more about the platform itself, how does it work in reality, what are the advantages?
 Huh
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:16:57 PM

Ok.
That’s clear. Now tell me please more about the platform itself, how does it work in reality, what are the advantages?
 Huh
Our platform incorporates Big Data technology used to collect and analyze non-personal data and user activity, which allows advertisers to target their ads to those who are more likely interested in them. Blockchain technology can make transactions between the participants of the process fast and inexpensive and it ensures that the parties have mutual guaranties by utilizing smart contracts. Blockchain also gives advertisers absolutely reliable and transparent information on the advertising campaign conducted.
kolinko

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:17:15 PM

Ok.
 Huh
Our platform incorporates Big Data technology used to collect and analyze non-personal data and user activity, which allows advertisers to target their ads to those who are more likely interested in them. Blockchain technology can make transactions between the participants of the process fast and inexpensive and it ensures that the parties have mutual guaranties by utilizing smart contracts. Blockchain also gives advertisers absolutely reliable and transparent information on the advertising campaign conducted.
Well, but what is the base of the market? What I mean is the principal market for the World Wi Fi project?
 Huh
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: