Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:59:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO]📶World Wi-Fi 🌎 – Global decentralized free Wi-Fi network🚀⚡️🔥  (Read 102605 times)
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:42:27 AM

It's just a crazy project! The whole world will be happy. if the project is implemented

I do not even know how all this will be organized! But the idea is just insane!

I agree, but this is already the organizers of the project, and ours is helping to participate in the program

I still do not understand how you can organize one single WIFI network all over the world ?!

I will not write to you ways, just believe me, there are a lot of them!

And that, they can be easily implemented?

not really, so there are a lot of implementation options!

How do you think the team is able to implement such a project?

I believe that yes, but without investors they are unlikely to get something, so it depends on the community

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:50:12 AM

It's just a crazy project! The whole world will be happy. if the project is implemented

I do not even know how all this will be organized! But the idea is just insane!

I agree, but this is already the organizers of the project, and ours is helping to participate in the program

I still do not understand how you can organize one single WIFI network all over the world ?!

I will not write to you ways, just believe me, there are a lot of them!

And that, they can be easily implemented?

not really, so there are a lot of implementation options!

How do you think the team is able to implement such a project?

I believe that yes, but without investors they are unlikely to get something, so it depends on the community

I agree, we must actively help the project in its development and promotion
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:43:01 AM

I want to know the mission of your project)
Tell us about the mission of the project
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:49:54 AM

The Internet is important for a huge variety of reasons, and it a¬ffects and facilitates nearly every aspect of modern life. A view in society has evolved that Internet access is one of the civil rights of a person. The United Nations Human Rights Council adopted a resolution that condemns any state blocking or restricting access to the Internet for its citizens. At the same time, a greater part of the world population of over 7,6 billion people still have no access to the Internet. In most cases, those who have it must pay for it.
miraxgr

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:50:16 AM

The Internet is important for a huge variety of reasons, and it a¬ffects and facilitates nearly every aspect of modern life. A view in society has evolved that Internet access is one of the civil rights of a person. The United Nations Human Rights Council adopted a resolution that condemns any state blocking or restricting access to the Internet for its citizens. At the same time, a greater part of the world population of over 7,6 billion people still have no access to the Internet. In most cases, those who have it must pay for it.
What is the average speed of the Internet?
What is the average payment for the Internet?
Do you know this?
 Huh
Seidr

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:09:13 AM

the relevance of the project is important. In general, the platform is wonderful, I'm sure that as soon as I find out all the questions that interest me, I will participate here Roll Eyes
Fritz93

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:14:24 AM

Do you know this?
 Huh

The monthly cost of residential internet with a connection speed of 10 Mb/s in di¬erent countries varies from $3.40 to $197.70. An average monthly subscription fee in the world is about $30.
miraxgr

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:14:43 AM

Do you know this?
 Huh

The monthly cost of residential internet with a connection speed of 10 Mb/s in di¬erent countries varies from $3.40 to $197.70. An average monthly subscription fee in the world is about $30.
What are you offering? What is your project about?
Do you offer free Wi-Fi?
 Huh
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:17:17 AM

why are 40% of all tokens frozen? I'm sure there are a lot of people with experience in this area, so I would like to get an explanation Huh
Fritz93

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:21:24 AM

Do you know this?
 Huh

Do you offer free Wi-Fi?
 Huh

The World Wi-Fi project is a global decentralized free Wi-Fi network based on private routers which are typically residential routers. Every router owner may share their excess Wi-Fi capacity, allow guests to connect and share the capacity and in the process earn cryptocurrency for this shared capacity. In the end, everybody wins: while guest users get free Internet access, those who own routers generate income, and advertisers reach their target audience. World Wi-Fi is an global project built by the community.
miraxgr

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:21:43 AM

Do you know this?
 Huh

Do you offer free Wi-Fi?
 Huh

The World Wi-Fi project is a global decentralized free Wi-Fi network based on private routers which are typically residential routers. Every router owner may share their excess Wi-Fi capacity, allow guests to connect and share the capacity and in the process earn cryptocurrency for this shared capacity. In the end, everybody wins: while guest users get free Internet access, those who own routers generate income, and advertisers reach their target audience. World Wi-Fi is an global project built by the community.
What are the technologies? What technologies do you use?
What is Big Data?
 Huh
Fritz93

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:22:01 AM

Do you know this?
 Huh

Do you offer free Wi-Fi?
 Huh

What is Big Data?
 Huh

Our platform incorporates Big Data technology used to collect and analyze non-personal data and user activity, which allows advertisers to target their ads to those who are more likely interested in them.
miraxgr

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:22:24 AM

Do you know this?
 Huh

Do you offer free Wi-Fi?
 Huh

What is Big Data?
 Huh

Our platform incorporates Big Data technology used to collect and analyze non-personal data and user activity, which allows advertisers to target their ads to those who are more likely interested in them.
It is very good)) Tell us about the sale of tokens))
What's the price? What is the sales pattern?
 Huh
Fritz93

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:22:53 AM

Do you know this?
 Huh

Do you offer free Wi-Fi?
 Huh

What is Big Data?
 Huh

Huh

1 WeToken = 10 advertising impressions in World Wi-Fi = $0.1 - at TOKEN SALE stage. During the TOKEN SALE, erc223 tokens will be sold. 1 WeToken = 10 advertising impressions in World Wi-Fi = $0.1 - at TOKEN SALE stage.
Seidr

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:24:13 AM

why are 40% of all tokens frozen? I'm sure there are a lot of people with experience in this area, so I would like to get an explanation Huh
they are frozen in order, firstly, to use for the development of the project in the future, and secondly, before the distribution of tokens, the Board of Directors meets, which solves all such questions.
miraxgr

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:29:41 AM

Do you know this?
 Huh

Do you offer free Wi-Fi?
 Huh

What is Big Data?
 Huh

Huh

1 WeToken = 10 advertising impressions in World Wi-Fi = $0.1 - at TOKEN SALE stage. During the TOKEN SALE, erc223 tokens will be sold. 1 WeToken = 10 advertising impressions in World Wi-Fi = $0.1 - at TOKEN SALE stage.
Are there any bonuses? It would be fantastic)
Fritz93

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:30:01 AM

Do you know this?
 Huh

Do you offer free Wi-Fi?
 Huh

What is Big Data?
 Huh

Huh

Options on Pre-sale stage: 1. Up to $50,000 - 15% bonus. *Only tokens for $2,000,000 will be issued for this deal. 2. From $50,000 - 25% bonus. 3. All participants of PRE-SALE and TOKEN SALE investing from $15000 will receive unique root referral links with zero comission.
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:31:45 AM

they are frozen in order, firstly, to use for the development of the project in the future, and secondly, before the distribution of tokens, the Board of Directors meets, which solves all such questions.
thanks for the explanation. And tell me again, why should we choose this project? What are its main advantages?
miraxgr

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:37:16 AM

Do you know this?
 Huh

Do you offer free Wi-Fi?
 Huh

What is Big Data?
 Huh

Huh

Options on Pre-sale stage: 1. Up to $50,000 - 15% bonus. *Only tokens for $2,000,000 will be issued for this deal. 2. From $50,000 - 25% bonus. 3. All participants of PRE-SALE and TOKEN SALE investing from $15000 will receive unique root referral links with zero comission.
Cool project! Cool idea))
World wi fi is very necessary
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:39:14 AM

but I am interested in the purpose and relevance of this platform. I need to weigh all the pros and cons to finally resolve the issue of participation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: