Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:57:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO]📶World Wi-Fi 🌎 – Global decentralized free Wi-Fi network🚀⚡️🔥  (Read 102605 times)
Sovietaced

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:04:44 PM

How long will the tokens of this ICO last? At what stage is this project?
Now ICO is at the pre-sale stage and this will last for more than 2 weeks.
This is very good news. I thought that I was already late and this will soon end. Good.
And what about the bonus system? Are there any bonus programs for investors?
hobopete

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:13:45 PM

This is very good news. I thought that I was already late and this will soon end. Good.
Well, as far as I know, you can get a very good bonus when registering on the website. There are also some advantages for those who invest a large amount. Well, some sort of bonus is available at the pre-sale stage, I do not remember exactly how much.
Sovietaced

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:21:48 PM

Well, as far as I know, you can get a very good bonus when registering on the website. There are also some advantages for those who invest a large amount. Well, some sort of bonus is available at the pre-sale stage, I do not remember exactly how much.
A large amount? This is from how much, can you say? And what are the advantages they provide for large investors?
hobopete

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:31:01 PM

A large amount? This is from how much, can you say? And what are the advantages they provide for large investors?
Well, as far as I know, it starts at $ 15,000
If you invest from this amount, then you punch "root invite"
Sovietaced

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:39:03 PM

"root invite" what does this mean? I do not understand what is the point? What are the advantages of this?
hobopete

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:48:45 PM

"root invite" what does this mean? I do not understand what is the point? What are the advantages of this?
All who have these rights have a connection to the system, but in with more opportunities. This is a kind of right to a franchise, without having to pay someone interest for showing ads. That is, it will not be available to everyone, only for large investors and founders of the platform.
Sovietaced

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:59:50 PM

All who have these rights have a connection to the system, but in with more opportunities. This is a kind of right to a franchise, without having to pay someone interest for showing ads. That is, it will not be available to everyone, only for large investors and founders of the platform.
Oww... i get it. This is really an interesting offer for investors, it's very good that the team offers such great things to big investors, I think it's very cool.
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:08:05 PM

I really like the idea of the project, it has become quite in demand these days! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries is it planned to develop this platform? Will any particular areas be selected or the whole world will be chosen?
It is troubling that fact that companies that immediately choose the whole world for their development purpose, often underestimate their strength. Is not the best option to develop gradually?
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:19:44 PM

I really like the idea of the project, it has become quite in demand these days! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries is it planned to develop this platform? Will any particular areas be selected or the whole world will be chosen?
It is troubling that fact that companies that immediately choose the whole world for their development purpose, often underestimate their strength. Is not the best option to develop gradually?
Yes, now the presale stage is going on, it will continue until March 16, after which the ICO procedure will begin!
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:27:22 PM

Yes, now the presale stage is going on, it will continue until March 16, after which the ICO procedure will begin!
Tell me please, are there any bonuses on sale? I would like to invest in this project a large sum, are there any conditions for this?
CravenEconomics

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:51:09 PM

Tell me please, are there any bonuses on sale? I would like to invest in this project a large sum, are there any conditions for this?
Unfortunately, I can not say anything about the individual conditions, you'd better contact the support service with this question, they will answer you. For regular customers, now a discount of 20%, so I advise you to hurry!
elrugrim

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:00:04 PM

Unfortunately, I can not say anything about the individual conditions, you'd better contact the support service with this question, they will answer you. For regular customers, now a discount of 20%, so I advise you to hurry!
Is there any information about Bounty? Can I take part in it? Just recently, some projects began to refuse to hold Bounty, so I ask, did this happen in this project?
CravenEconomics

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:12:29 PM

Is there any information about Bounty? Can I take part in it? Just recently, some projects began to refuse to hold Bounty, so I ask, did this happen in this project?
Do not worry, Bounty company is there! In addition, with very generous funding!
All the infamous information and conditions you can read at this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2583384.new#new
elrugrim

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:20:08 PM

Do not worry, Bounty company is there! In addition, with very generous funding!
All the infamous information and conditions you can read at this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2583384.new#new
Great news, I really wanted to participate! The project is very promising, so this is a great chance!
BTCdude007

Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:30:39 PM

In addition, I'm not sure what exactly this display of advertising is more effective than other methods that are used now.
Because I'm not sure that this way of displaying advertising will really work and will be of interest to advertisers.
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:38:32 PM

In addition, I'm not sure what exactly this display of advertising is more effective than other methods that are used now.
Because I'm not sure that this way of displaying advertising will really work and will be of interest to advertisers.
Why do you say that? Have you tried comparing this method of advertising with others? Do you really have any research or calculations?
The founders of the project analyzed this area and compared their platform with other methods, and it turned out that it is profitable.
hobopete

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:53:47 PM

Why do you say that? Have you tried comparing this method of advertising with others? Do you really have any research or calculations?
The founders of the project analyzed this area and compared their platform with other methods, and it turned out that it is profitable.
Now, in order to display the advertising of your product, you have to go to special services that are engaged in displaying contextual advertising, and often it is very expensive for downloaders and brings much less money for those who are trying to make money on the display of advertising. Because most of the profit is taken by the platform itself.
Here everything raises completely differently and there are no such losses.
BTCdude007

Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:01:15 PM

Now, in order to display the advertising of your product, you have to go to special services that are engaged in displaying contextual advertising, and often it is very expensive for downloaders and brings much less money for those who are trying to make money on the display of advertising. Because most of the profit is taken by the platform itself.
Here everything raises completely differently and there are no such losses.
That is, this platform will not charge a percentage of each ad impression?  Huh
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:15:40 PM

There are still about 2 weeks left in the pre-sale process so hopefully affordable soft cap so this project will be able to collect hard cap.
I hope this project can be successful and the target is achieved.

wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:43:17 PM

Docently interesting project. I think it will be in demand in the market. Tell me, are there any bonuses for early investors?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: