Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:11:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO]📶World Wi-Fi 🌎 – Global decentralized free Wi-Fi network🚀⚡️🔥  (Read 102610 times)
msninem

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:21:09 AM

Listing itself does lead price go up in straight.
GarethBarry

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:21:34 AM

I know that .

But better than nothing

And admin promised it , I need proof
Gunny90

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:22:00 AM

I know that .

But better than nothing

Listing in another big exchange is very important, but it is not all that make price pump, that is just one of them. No need focus on it. If price doesn't go up by listening in another big exchange, that must be more serious issue. Need to see the market and watch how this project goes on. But will soon, we can expect.
BDTemple

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:22:14 AM

We all gotta pray rich can get richer and raise wt price and make millions while we get nothing just so we can maybe get ico price back. Real nice to those who buy wt now
Kualo256

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:22:40 AM

I know that .

But better than nothing

Listing in another big exchange is very important, but it is not all that make price pump, that is just one of them. No need focus on it. If price doesn't go up by listening in another big exchange, that must be more serious issue. Need to see the market and watch how this project goes on. But will soon, we can expect.
Volume had increased four times and the price had pumped too after the release of Mexican news, imagine, what will happen when the project will be launched all around the world
SimonDaviespp

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:23:29 AM

I know that .

But better than nothing

I’m not talking about the point .
I’m talking about what admin said .
I just want them keep a promise what they said.
If they can’t ,,, just don’t let people expect it and misunderstand .
LionelScaloni

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:24:00 AM

I know that .

But better than nothing

Volume had increased four times and the price had pumped too after the release of Mexican news, imagine, what will happen when the project will be launched all around the world
It's not enough. It's not enough. That doesn't make anything yet.
Solytion

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:24:41 AM

I know that .

But better than nothing

I agree with you on that point. But listing seems sensitive, that we should understand. I'm afraid dumping again.
SMCrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:40:32 PM

Very nice project and strong team. I believe that blockchain could really be a plus with it!
hamedo98

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:40:28 PM

It looks like a promising project so I will be patient, I just thought we were going to get a good deal presale.   Oh well, lesson learned.  I will risk waiting next time.
lettet9879

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:40:48 PM

hello friends of worldwifi an exchange option is bigone only the team has to offer airdrop of 3,000,000 token to include them in the exchange. study this possibility
Reb Klimrod

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:09:29 AM

I know that .

But better than nothing

I agree with you on that point. But listing seems sensitive, that we should understand. I'm afraid dumping again.
In this market listing but the new exchange will make a short-term pump and the price will return back

TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:27:15 AM

World Wi-Fi firmware is now compatible with Xiaomi
We are getting closer to the time when everyone will be able to use our platform.
https://medium.com/@WorldWifi_ICO/world-wi-fi-firmware-is-now-compatible-with-xiaomi-5934de07e82c

SMCrypto
Copper Member

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:27:37 PM

Strong advisory board. Good marketing, really cool! Very good concept. Good luck, guys.
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:43:12 PM

The World Wi-Fi Antenna: Development and Tests

One of our main products is the antenna, and we are doing our best to ensure the highest levels of performance we can achieve in order to build our global free Wi-Fi network. Here’s how it’s done.

Be sure to check out our new post on Medium where we tell you how our antenna was created and how we test it.
Read more here: https://medium.com/p/64de52b33c50

lonesomestranger

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:43:52 PM

WORLD Wi-Fi News

We are gald to announce that the first installment of World Wi-Fi #antennas is shipped in more than 10 countries including France, Ukraine, Iran, Vietnam, Japan, New Zeland and other. If you want one - feel free to order it at worldwifi.com: http://worldwifi.com

lonesomestranger

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:50:59 PM

World Wi-Fi vs everyone else

The idea of creating a global, freely available internet is not a new one, and many non-blockchain companies have been realizing this idea for years to some degree or other.
How and why is WORLD Wi-Fi different from everyone else? Read this interesting article to find out: https://steemit.com/worldwide/@world.wi-fi/world-wi-fi-vs-everyone-else

lonesomestranger

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:09:11 PM

Introducing World Wi-Fi for Business

To this day, Wi-Fi remains an underutilised intsrument. We plan to change that by introducing a new platform World Wi-Fi for Business.

We have been silent recently, and that is because we have been actively working on an additional direction of development for our platform: World Wi-Fi for business. It will provide business owners from various industries (namely, HoReCa, Beauty industry, Event industry) with a comfortable environment to use Wi-Fi to its fullest potential.

Read full article here: https://medium.com/@WorldWifi_ICO/introducing-world-wi-fi-for-business-55d4e455bbdc

taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:17:22 PM

I know that .

But better than nothing

In this market listing but the new exchange will make a short-term pump and the price will return back
I agree with you, it can be short-lived. The team should concentrate on the smooth development of the project. As a rule, this affects the community's interest in the project more.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
kubori102

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:51:11 AM

I really like the idea of having access to actually free internet everywhere. The only thing the user will have to do is to watch some ads, which will be personalized to reach better and suitable audience, therefore someone can even find there something interesting for himself. The gobal network would be achieved through a lot of people adding their private routers to the network.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: