Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:07:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best tip on saving money  (Read 7687 times)
Shamburis

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:19:35 PM

Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
oh. oh. i am not very good in saving money but my mother in law is a very good money saver. she separate everyday a small amount of their money income and when the small amount become thousand and no matter what happened she will not bring out that money and bring it to the bank and deposit it. and till now she has a big amount of money at the bank and save it for her grand childs for their studies.

marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:34:23 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 01:03:23 PM by marcbitcoins

Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

Everytime you receive your salary or monthly income you should have a formula like this :
1st  savings.               - 20%
2nd emergency fund - 10%
3rd spending.             - 70%
                                     = 100%

You should first to keep 20% savings, then 2nd the 10% emergency fund and the last will be the spending of the remaining 70%. This will ensure savings and emergency spending in the future preventing debt.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:38:31 PM

Saving money is necessary for us to have a better and secured future. Well for me, the best advise that I can give you regarding that matter is to spend all your money and earnings wisely. Buy only the things that you need rather than the things that you just want. Have and enough budget for the whole week and make plans about it. Always think of the better ways to spend your money.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:40:33 PM

First thing, make a list if your monthly fixed expenses like phone bill, electricity bill, food and etc and always include saving in your monthly fixed expenses, and believe it or not, writing all your expenses will help you to evaluate your expenses and can make you save money, try to split your money into detail it can help you to tighten up your budget
Ligareaux

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:47:45 PM

The best way is when you think in buy something but you don't need to live, just don't buy it

don't buy brands, buy for your neccesity

Contact on telegram @Fuba311 for the best Spanish translations!
REMOCASIAS

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:48:48 PM

This is only my opinion.. i think this will be helpful to lot of people. saving money is very important activity in our day to day life. my first tip is spend your money for you and your family needs. not too much fancy things. you need to focus your future by saving money. second one is "be gentle" . this is important when you spending your money and saving money. do not be a greedy one. always be gentle. i think these tips will help you

supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:56:08 PM

we all want to save money for future purposes like health issues and unexpectedly expenses.. we should leave 20% from our weekly profit.
Saving is no doubt very much necessary for all of. We need money most of time and there comes certain occasions once you lack enough money in order to meet your needs. At that time, we realize the importance of saving money. The best practice which can help you in saving of money is to divide your income or salary into three parts. A mongst those, save one part and do nothing with that money until necessary.
Bandon

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:41:30 AM

The very best method to saving money is to create a Spending Plan or a Budget (learn how to make a budget). With a budget you figure out what your income is and what your expenses are. Once you know these two things, you can look for ways to reduce your expenses or increase your income to allocate an amount of money that you can afford to save. This is how the world’s largest corporations do it and this is how most of the world’s successful business people do it. This method takes a little bit of work at the beginning and a check-up every year or two, but it works.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:45:44 AM

we all want to save money for future purposes like health issues and unexpectedly expenses.. we should leave 20% from our weekly profit.
Tip to save money and difficult, because my life is completely different from yours, my economy is also different from yours, what can be economics here in my country can be something relatively cheap there in yours.

But I do take some measures to save some money here, I ride my bicycle as much as possible (since the country where I die pay one of the most expensive gasolines), general outings for parties, bars and etc were exchanged for camps or marathons for movies At home, I also opt to do some extra work, which gives me a lot of money.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:06:15 AM

The very best method to saving money is to create a Spending Plan or a Budget (learn how to make a budget). With a budget you figure out what your income is and what your expenses are....

If you're choosing bitcoin as your main investment , you're risking your money since bitcoin value still volatile.
AFAIK, bitcoin better to be trade for long term rather than short term.

Why ?
Just take a look on bitcoin graph over 7 years !
BlackBi88

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:15:23 AM

To saving money, I have the following tips:

1. Do not throw or spend money
Economists say that storing money to save money does not have any impact on your life or your daily income. And until you accumulate, you will be surprised at the amount of money you have accumulated.
2. Use the auto savings service from your payroll account
Nowadays, there is one way that many women choose to use it. Every month, banks automatically deduct from their savings accounts a sum of money.
3. Balance of revenue and expenditure in the month
Once you have planned, you should take them seriously and periodically. Cut down on unnecessary and wasteful expenses. This will provide a very secure financial future.
4. Save 50% of other income other than salary
Many people will have a lot of other income and expenses apart from fixed wages. Therefore, you should save at least 50% of these earnings apart from salary.
5. Fixed weekly expenses
Each week you should have a fixed spend for that week. This will help you control not spending too much money.
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:49:03 PM

I think by way of short-term and long-term investments. When investing with some of the capital that we invest, we will earn extra money if the investor runs his job well. we automatically also get a few percent. The money we invest will return intact fall into the hands of even more money we will get.
shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:41:21 PM

Saving money is probably one of the hardest things to do in life. When I was single I had zero regards on saving my money. Now, with a family of my own, saving money became top priority and the sudden change really drove me crazy. What we do now is I usually get an allowance from my wife for my daily needs including gas money which is already 10% of what I make. Roughly around 60% goes to daily needs and we are left with 30% to be saved in the bank. There is no secret in making it work, just pure discipline and mind setting.
Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:52:29 PM

The best tip i can give on saving money is to convert our money into bitcoins so in that way we our holding or saving our money and the value or the price of bitcoin is totally increasing also, and the best tip on saving is dont always cash out just hold and wait and make many money.

hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:03:45 PM

First of all you need a well-planned budget. There's a lot of apps that can help you with this. Try to use it first couple of months writing down all costs. Based on this information, you can plan your expenses and spend money more reasonable.
Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:04:07 PM

I also have some difficulties on dealing how to save my money before especially when i first have my money my own money in bitcoins. Because we always want to buy those things that we wanted immediately because we have a lot of money. But for the long run we will not gonna used it anyways so that is just a waste of money. So my advice is to have a lot of self discipline and think twice before spending you money on something.  Because you might need it im the future but you spend it already so better have a lot of moeny than noting
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:07:40 PM

I just want to share how I save and budget my money despite having small salary. I always have a monthly budget that I need to pay so I really need to manage my money to avoid hassle and stress. Every month when I received my salary, I save first and then I budget what is left. Through this I can make sure that even a small portion I can save for myself. If I will not do this, then there will be no one to do so. I treat my savings as for my future.And of course, large portion of my savings are allocated in cryptocurrencies. I hope it will be rewarding in the future so that all my hardwork will pay off.

jackiemixon2

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:13:11 PM

Saving first, spending later is the best tip for saving money.
Sweeet123

Activity: 248

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:06:08 PM

Following some simple tips like cutting on unnecessary costs, like for instance do not buy things unnecessarily if you don't need them ,instead use that money to invest in some mutual funds or maybe bitcoins,so that after some period of time you will get good returns
Sanjida_j3233

Activity: 109

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:30:46 PM

of course yes I really trust it best tip on saving money at a cripto currency in bitcoin side, if any one work very attentivly then he will earn a good profit then ware a good saving in bitcoin currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: