Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:32:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best tip on saving money  (Read 7687 times)
binting

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:31:35 AM

Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
How? What is the best tip to save a money first in first most we need to thrifty becuase now a days our environmental price is high level to buy any things that we need. So we need to keep and thrift our money to save a best and power money.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:33:39 AM

This is some thing that me and my friends have been doing since we used to be so broke. Let's say you really really want an iPhone X. Obviously, you don't really need that exact phone. You can be content with the current phone that you have, right? What we do is that we think if we want to buy it. But that's the only thing we do. We just keep on thinking if we want to buy it. Of course the answer is yes. But that doesn't mean that we're going to buy it. We just let ourselves think what it want, want what wants, until that desire for that thing dies. It's tried and tested and it never failed. Today, you might want something but tomorrow, you might simply forget about it. I remember really wanting to buy a handheld (PSP). I was so broke and was willing to do everything just to have it. But then time has passed and I simply forgot that I wanted that thing. The desire for the thing was lost even without buying it.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:34:50 AM

Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

Try not to go outside of your house, cuz instances of you spending money outside is higher than you think. ALSO, just like me, get rid of ur bf or gf if u have one in order to save more bucks, cuz relationships sucks, but thanks to that i found bitcoin and now i am here in your post.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:37:42 AM

How? What is the best tip to save a money first in first most we need to thrifty becuase now a days our environmental price is high level to buy any things that we need. So we need to keep and thrift our money to save a best and power money.

Binting who know what you wanted to say with your comment, only thing
I understand is that prices are going high and that is true.
   To start saving you need to have sources of income in the first place, when
you set up you income all you need to do is to spent less then your income is
and difference is your saving. In any other way where your income is lower from
your expenses you will not be able to save.
   Saving is not a since, work to have more monthly incomes, and control your
needs to spent less money.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:01:26 PM

Divide your money piece by piece and follow your  priorities at first and put aside the other possible expenses to earnings. After putinf aside whats the left money after giving a priority needs put your remaining money on your savings account and be rensposible to not touch it until its emergency. Dont put your money or keep it just to make sure of the rainy days you must have to ewrn for your investment wether its digital and reality like real estate although you might want to pick the most reliable for a lesser risk involved.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:29:00 PM

I suggest that , always keep your goal in your head , imagine you save it for a cause because that's my , or how I do it so I can value the money that i have , how i save it something like that.
Some of us wasting money from the material things , and I suggest too that don't waste your money to the things , that just for fun or just for you , and then have a control to yourself , imagine or say to yourself , I need to save it for a cause.
Remember some of us didn't value their money , they just waste it without a doubt , try to invest and then save it.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:46:16 PM

Based on my personal experience, there are some things that can support a person to be able to set aside some of his income to be saved.
- Reduce excessive lifestyle. This can be the cause of the difficulty of someone to save his money as saving. Stop now, lifestyle will not run out, every day there will be a new thing, You will not die for not following the lifestyle.
- Determine the target you want to achieve with your savings, Write on a paper, then stick it in the mirror, so that it can remind you every day. The target is something you really want until you're willing to leave something else for your target. For example, Married, Buy Houses, Buy Vehicles and others.
- Do not always keep too much money in your wallet, keep it in moderation. Sometimes, when there is money that we hold, there are many things that we remember to buy.  Grin

Hope this helps.
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:03:18 PM

Well you know am really bad at managing my money thus what I do is I transfer everything I earn in the bank account of my friend and he won't even let me have a penny from it even if am dying.. though sometimes if I desperately need he does allow me to have a little amount..!! Its more like having a personal finance manager Wink thus if you aren't able to save up yourself I will advise you to ask help from a friend of yours Smiley its never a bad option also its better if he is super strict Cheesy

Also I have planned daily usage like a dollar a day or something like that thus it helps me control whatever I spend.
Oh I think it was a nice strategy to control your expenses and save more.
But aside from that you could also try to save money using the traditional way of saving.
Like having a saving box where you can put a 10% of your income.
By this you can save little by little. Until you doesnt notice that the amount your saving are already big enough.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:18:56 PM

i think you need to try manage you money, usually i manage my money with make a limit per day, so right now i tryt to limit my self with $10 / day, so in the end of month i can save the rest of the money

Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:55:30 PM

first of all you should have strong comitment how to manage your money because if you don't have it then very difficult to do so but i personally always be saving 30% from my salary every months and indeed first time is so difficult because have to minimize my spending but with good habit then eventually i can made it
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:06:18 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 05:27:50 PM by campica

I'm saving till I was a little kid, because my parent's teach me about finances. I know that for someone are little hard to put some money into saving account when they got salary, but for me it is habit. I put around
80% salary on bank saving account.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:14:01 PM

Try not to go outside of your house, cuz instances of you spending money outside is higher than you think. ALSO, just like me, get rid of ur bf or gf if u have one in order to save more bucks, cuz relationships sucks, but thanks to that i found bitcoin and now i am here in your post.
lol you can still spend your whole money even you are inside the house. we are live in the digital era now where everything could be done remotely online. so it was not a good and effective way to save your money properly .

set a future plan and save 30% the money you have earned every month , 60% for daily expense and spend what it left as an extra.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:32:13 PM

lol you can still spend your whole money even you are inside the house. we are live in the digital era now where everything could be done remotely online. so it was not a good and effective way to save your money properly .

set a future plan and save 30% the money you have earned every month , 60% for daily expense and spend what it left as an extra.

The best tips on saving money is not to spend so much on expensive things might got to you if you always going in the malls and anything. The only thing is being practical today's generation.

Manyak

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:46:40 PM

If you have a Job . Keep the 30% of your money . Do it every 15 days of a month you can save a money. That money you will save will be for emergency only . If you have a emergency the go out some money and buy a medicine .
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:47:40 PM

Be patient and never panic even if something is not going like you want it to go just stay calm and think possitive! It is a key to earn some more dollars for me!
tanginamoo

Activity: 276

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:58:01 PM

Have a coin bank in your own house. It is effective. I did this since I was a kid and it is really effective. All your change from buying things put it in the coin bank. It will start small but it you will realize that it is good. Also try saving to banks to earn more. It has the same essence as saving in coin banks.

romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:06:54 PM

To save money. You can set aside some portion of your active income every payday, let say about 20% and put in on Bitcoin. Wait for another year or more before opening your BTC wallet.

Some of my friends who put few buck on BTC and after 2 years, they open their wallet and awesome thing happen, we never expect the gain/profit for that short period of time.

Their 510$ turn to 12090$ in just two years.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:26:41 PM

Thinking our self that not all the time we have an abundant income nor it have a continuous coming in of profit to our wallet and sometimes we've experience of nothing. To make this scenario from not happening to us, it is better if we save money those time or every time time that we have excess money. Because saving is very important, as it serves as a back-up support in times of emergencies and financial problems.
Drixy

Activity: 168

reading.......

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:36:03 PM

Have yourself a separate savings account and save some percentage of it after the payments of your work have been received and label them as cant touch this. This method is kind of tricky cause i know you will not follow it but first you need to change your mindset and have an attitude of a business man . Stay always broke.
vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:22:38 AM

First is that have a self-discipline don't by any unnecessary things, things that are not needed because its a ways of money. Be practical don't waste your money.
Saving money is not that easy task for one's person who doesn't really experience saving money from the stary. To ensure that you will save your money then make it mandatory or set it as a rule for your self. Learn to budget if there is time management there should be also money monagement manage your money wisely.
Then if you earn enough and you want it to grow even more then invest it to some trusted company.

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: