Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:52:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best tip on saving money  (Read 7687 times)
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:30:55 AM

To save money we can do in the bank, or by way of investment, because the investment can be said effective because of money would not be possible to pieces of like in the bank of each month will in the load cost the administration, while investment will not in the load administration, especially if the investment with the house, despite having to pay taxes, but the number of the tax if seen wouldn’t amounted to pieces of administration at the bank, and if you want in selling price sell the house will continue to ride every year and the price of us as buy with a price of selling after we bought a few years would be very seen the price difference of her
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:38:17 AM

Well you know am really bad at managing my money thus what I do is I transfer everything I earn in the bank account of my friend and he won't even let me have a penny from it even if am dying.. though sometimes if I desperately need he does allow me to have a little amount..!! Its more like having a personal finance manager Wink thus if you aren't able to save up yourself I will advise you to ask help from a friend of yours Smiley its never a bad option also its better if he is super strict Cheesy

Also I have planned daily usage like a dollar a day or something like that thus it helps me control whatever I spend.

On this time, we can not really believe in people like a friend or other to save your own money. How if they take your money?
But if you are very sure that you can believe your friend, so it not bad idea.
kukurikapu

Activity: 134
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:00:51 AM
Merited by Peashooter (2)

Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
Best tip on saving money is don't spend too much. Spend money on necessary and important things. If you don't need that thing don't buy it. Spend money for things that are needed and not on things that will just give you treatment for a short time.
Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 01:12:43 AM

Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
I do not think there are any tips to save your money if you do not really want to save money. Try to set the task and try to do it that will help you in saving your money.

RedzoneASE

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:17:51 AM

Hi everyone.  I have a simple tips here in saving money. First thing to think if you are planning to save is to set up you're goal. Ask your self. Why? Why do  you need to save.  Second. You need to establish self control. This will be a good start. Third align everything like the needs, wants and all the expenses you are spending every year. Then last put your money in the bank. The safest way in saving and gaining.  

Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:07:38 AM

For me i think the best way to save money is do not spend your money into a expensive coin.. try to convert it to btc and do the long term in btc... without spending money in btc it will grow you only have to do ia wait till bitcoin increase value..
_SENA_

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:39:15 AM

There are many things to do In order to save your money first is manage your money properly avoid buying nonsense thing 2nd don't spend your money too much.
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:55:24 AM

I think no need best tip on saving money, it because this all about with self- discipline on how to manage and control your money. It is in your decision when and where do you want to spend your money, because if you collect some tips but you will not able to use or apply it. and yours continue spend your money for the things that it' s not important. I think the tips is useless.
Edrian

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:12:37 AM

Saving money is hard if you don't have discipline on managing your expenses, you should control your self by spending on things that you don't necessary need.
Here the list I made to save money:

• Be practical don't spend on things that you don't need
  • After you receive your salary save it and use the extra money for your personal expenses, some people spend first before saving and that is bad
  • Create a passive income that will sustain you personal expenses
  • Invest your savings, I think it is good if your money is moving to gain profit
  • Make a plan or list
  • Dont spend on things that drops value easily
IvyAguas

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:46:48 AM

Best tip for me is to spend on what you need and lessen your expense on things which are not necessary need. 
sulendra12

Activity: 2856
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:51:08 AM

My tip is try to forget your money while your money in the bank or vault in your house. It much better than keep remembering how much money you have and most likely you just buy something with your money. That's my tip and it works well for me.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:57:39 AM

actually the best way to save money is to save money in the bitcoin market you trust because by storing bitcoin we can get very much profit when the price goes up.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
btcrut2017

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:38:16 AM

The best tip on money saving that i could give is be discipline. Meaning that you should be discipline enough not to overspend what you have earned. You should be able to know what is "NEEDS" and what is "WANTS". Spend only on things that you really needs.
Payapa

Activity: 138
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:47:05 AM

There many ways on how to you can save your money. You can save it on a bank, or save it by means of investment. Saving is good because those you can save can acquire things to you want to have like house, cars or any assets as well bitcoin.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
eshkikay

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:07:54 AM

There are many ways to save money. First you can open up a bank account and store your money there where it is safe and make sure that the bank you are placing your money is trusted and has no records of bad conduct. You can keep it in piggy banks which is useful for kids. You can also invest your money and let your money grow by itself.
for me the best tip to saving money there are a lot of ways to save your money you need to have a plan that can help you to achieve your long term goals faster all your years at work you want to live life to the fullest we have the right to investment solution so you can continue to grow your wealth and enjoy the life your deserve all parent want to be able to send their kids to their dream univessity to equip your child with the best education.
boyptc

Activity: 3052
Merit: 681

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:27:33 AM

Best tip? is don't buy things that you really don't need and the best tip to save money now is when you have the money on your pocket, invest to bitcoin / cryptocurrencies. This has been proven and the best way to make your money saved properly.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:05:02 AM

It's simple, don't let you control all your money in your hand. You can let your wife or your parents to keep all 50-70% of your salary to prevent you to use money for useless thing. This tips is work on me, because i always give 50% of my salary to my mother and let her to control my money.
Godric-Gryffindor

Activity: 319

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:32:43 AM

Saving money is a discipline we must nurture for good of our future, always decide where and when you will save money and how it can affect your daily needs, most of us are saving not less than 5 percent of our daily income but the average must be ,15 to 20 percent,
Have a list believe me it will greatly help you
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:46:39 AM

It is important to convey the financial plan in the circles of life, part ought to go to the aggregation, bar unconstrained buys, in light of the fact that these are a bit much buys! Continuously think about every one of your occurrences and earnings and attempt to break down them and change in accordance with your own particular inclinations! Bencrolle administration is an awesome thing for regular day to day existence
If you are not having sufficient amount of money, then saving money is no doubt really a very difficult thing to do. This habit of saving money can be helpful for us to make some good amount of money as well as meeting our any unforeseen expenditures.

The best thing which can help you in having something in your account is to reduce all your expenditures to minimum level. Do not waste your money and be very much careful while spending money.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:37:01 AM

If your income was lesser than your expenses then you cannot save a lot.Find another income like bitcoin to make your income must higher than your expenses,managing your money well, do not buy what you wants instead save it for your savings and buy what you only need.Spending too much  makes a lot of debt instead you save for your future .Do not waste your money for a stupid thing that cannot help in your lifestyle especially financially.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: