Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:45:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best tip on saving money  (Read 7684 times)
Jabiii

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:10:47 AM

Well what I do is out of my allowance I save 20% of it everyday and after a wekk I put in my savings.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:18:32 AM

Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
Saving money its not easy for every person have many obligation in life you need to priority your family if they need money. But i do save only small amount for emergency situation.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:23:13 AM

Saving money these days has got more ways. Also we too has got the ease in saving money. Another thing that I prefer is saving the money in terms of altcoins and bitcoin. This will surely cause us with a profiting, because growth with bitcoin and altcoins sustain longer and happens in a gradual manner.

CuteBaby123

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:12:01 AM

Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
Saving money is hard especially when you have a lot of obligations in your life like your family's needs, your needs and your financial obligations like bills and everything. However, if you can atleast save 10% of your income, then that would be good.

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:32:03 AM

Well you know am really bad at managing my money thus what I do is I transfer everything I earn in the bank account of my friend and he won't even let me have a penny from it even if am dying.. though sometimes if I desperately need he does allow me to have a little amount..!! Its more like having a personal finance manager Wink thus if you aren't able to save up yourself I will advise you to ask help from a friend of yours Smiley its never a bad option also its better if he is super strict Cheesy

Also I have planned daily usage like a dollar a day or something like that thus it helps me control whatever I spend.
Same as I, I am not also good in saving by myself so I joined a saving per payday which my co-office mate are holding the money.  In that way I am very happy cause at last I have a savings.  Smiley Smiley She will hold the money until the end of the year and its up to us if we want to get it or continue. I also joined saving for travel in our office, and because of that if ever we want to have vacation, budget is not a problem anymore. If you are not good in saving let trusted people hold it for you and of course try at least to do it by yourself.
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:39:15 AM

Don't save to much money in form of fiat money, it's value will only decrease day by day. I suggest you to save money in form of gold, the value is always the same, when gold value decrease the price of commodity like rice is decrease too.
Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:42:22 AM

Saving money these days has got more ways. Also we too has got the ease in saving money. Another thing that I prefer is saving the money in terms of altcoins and bitcoin. This will surely cause us with a profiting, because growth with bitcoin and altcoins sustain longer and happens in a gradual manner.
Saving money is difficult much more if the income is limited with reference to our needs and i think the best way to save money is to look and add another alternative source of income and spent more of the needs but spent less for the wants and self discipline can help it best.

btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:50:33 AM

Well you know am really bad at managing my money thus what I do is I transfer everything I earn in the bank account of my friend and he won't even let me have a penny from it even if am dying.. though sometimes if I desperately need he does allow me to have a little amount..!! Its more like having a personal finance manager Wink thus if you aren't able to save up yourself I will advise you to ask help from a friend of yours Smiley its never a bad option also its better if he is super strict Cheesy

Also I have planned daily usage like a dollar a day or something like that thus it helps me control whatever I spend.
I loved your way of saving the money and I am going to do the same  Tongue

Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:59:16 PM

All you have to do is keep in mind that you do not spend money on anything else that is not necessary. Just use it when needed. Also keep your excess money because when it gets accrued, you can also save a lot of money. And do not be cast in gambling because that's one of the most difficult to remove when it addictive.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:17:09 AM

I think the best tip on the saved money is to invested that into bitcoin and that will bring long lasting result for you firstly it will give you profit which is more than your expectation and all this will be very helpful for you to in coming future days because bitcoin will be the main currency to use and another benefit is that you can use your invested money at any time you need and most important thing is security and bitcoin is most one.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:51:36 AM

Easy, don't spend it Smiley

But all jokes aside, only spend your money on things you desperately need to stay alive. While this may sound drastic, what I mean is rent, (or mortgage if you are that type of person), food & water, education... etc. Open another account in your bank and/or create a wallet dedicated to savings.

How I do it is have a set goal as to the amount of money you want to save each week. I personally set that at 200$ each week and I try to achieve it every time. Don't buy food when your not hungry, etc. Just these simple things actually get you a long way.

Smiley
Sophia29

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:44:07 PM

The best tip i can give to you when it comes on money management is to have a list for everything you need and everything you want, you must list what you need and want, this two brings different meaning, and can save you money in a long run.
Charisse1229

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:56:22 PM

If totally you want to save money and you want to earn while you saving it. I recommend yoy to invest youtr money, it is better to invest your money. Becuase its like you saving it but you have a profit.
Blue2012

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:56:50 PM

There are many ways or tips on saving money. At first, for me we should set the goal. The goal is the reason why we are saving, and what for. If we had the goals we should have the discipline to follow for a success savings.Tips and ideas given up on you only depends on our self if we will follow and lead the way of savings. Different strategies but these are all depends on us if we are really focus on the idea of saving.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:01:32 PM

I think the best tip on the saved money is to invested that into bitcoin and that will bring long lasting result for you firstly it will give you profit which is more than your expectation and all this will be very helpful for you to in coming future days because bitcoin will be the main currency to use and another benefit is that you can use your invested money at any time you need and most important thing is security and bitcoin is most one.

of course, we want to know how to save money well and achieve the nominal target that we want. But besides that, we also want to make our savings not only increase because of our own, but the number can develop by itself. Therefore, investing in cryptocurrency is the solution.

You would think that this is a very high risk investment. But if you look back over the years, you will realize that this is a very profitable investment, and is a means of saving money in different ways and better result.
Murador0729

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:42:31 PM

The best tip to save money is discipline. If you have this virtue, it will help you to distinguish between needs and wants. One problem why people can't save money because they keep buying what they want. If you want to save money buy only what you need. To do this you need to have discipline.
summit26

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:41:06 PM

Best tip on saving money is to allot some money for investment. It just not save money but also earn passive income. Make sure that you choose a right investment.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:51:11 PM

The best tip to save money is discipline. If you have this virtue, it will help you to distinguish between needs and wants. One problem why people can't save money because they keep buying what they want. If you want to save money buy only what you need. To do this you need to have discipline.
We really need discipline if we don't have it whatever the amount that we have if we can't control our self in spending to whatever we want that some are not even necessary then we cannot really become successful. For us to save money, always make sure to prioritize the things that we need most and always save money.
Tokener

Activity: 70
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:35:23 PM

The first step to saving money is to figure out how much you spend. Keep track of all your expenses—that means every coffee, newspaper and snack you buy. Ideally, you can account for every penny. Once you have your data, organize the numbers by categories, such as gas, groceries and mortgage, and total each amount. Consider using your credit card or bank statements to help you with this. If you bank online, you may be able to filter your statements to easily break down your spending.
staywoke081

Activity: 211

Santa Coin

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:02:20 PM

Gonna sound simple and duh but the most money you will save is the money you won't spend. The quicker we learn this we will be worth more and more, something I learned from watching my savvy parents make it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: