Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:34:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best tip on saving money  (Read 7687 times)
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:00:46 AM

Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
The best tip in saving money for me is that if you have an income try to keep first money for saving and then the rest for expenses in this case you can surely save because you did saving first. Some people will not save if they get first their expenses and the rest for savings. This is a simple ways but is not easy to do so we must make a little sacrifice in order to have savings.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
KwizatzHaderach

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:04:28 AM

My best tip is to have a mobile app you can use to track your expenses. I am currently using BlueCoins app (I'm using android phone).
This app is pretty sleek and easy to use. I was able to visualize my expenses and income per month and have made significant strides in my expense management. I have always targeted now to only spend lower than what I am currently making from my job. Was able to save around 50-30% every month since last year's June with targeted tweaks to my expenses and creating a reasonable budget each month.

It was hard to get into the habit of saving but over time I was able to do it. Just be mindful of spending and since if you have your phone with you. You can always check fast if you are overspending.

spiderm4n15

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:06:22 AM
Merited by KwizatzHaderach (2)

The first step to saving money is to figure out how much you spend. Keep track of all your expenses—that means every coffee, newspaper and snack you buy

Once you have an idea of what you spend in a month, you can begin to organize your recorded expenses into a workable budget
Ravenangel

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:07:11 AM

Saving can be a little tricky if you like. In order for you to really save up, put some money under your shirts, or pillows, under bed or anywhere where sometimes you can forget you have leave some money there so that you will not be tempted to get it and buy unnecessary things eventually. Saving on banks can be of burden sometimes especially if you are on atm where you can withdraw cash if you want. So I guess saving is a matter of an attitude of the person savings. He should be firm of his savings not to be withdrawn by just mere expenses not really important. Also he should know how to control his expenses so that he can really save much.

Bitcoin to the moon
Transformer0101

Activity: 462

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:08:03 AM

The best way to save money is not to waste it. Everything is very simple and easy.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
lvincent

Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:18:01 AM

I really recommend to monitor how much money you spent in a day, try to make a list on what are your needs with their corresponding price so that you know what to buy and you can easily save your excess money another thing is priority, it is really important you need to learn how to prioritize so you'll buy only the things that is you need at the moment. This is the things that i do to save money i hope it'll help you too.

BitMasterino

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:18:48 AM

Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
Make a list and write important purchases there for a month trying to spend half of your salary on it. And put the remaining half on the deposit.
Zabrielle

Merit: 105

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:34:37 AM

Budgeting is the most challenging to do. It is very difficult to divide the money if you only have few. What i learned from saving and budgeting money is that you dont spend more than what you earn. Save first then spend the remaining money that you have from your salarry or from your earnings. Make it sure you write all you expenses. Then if you think your salary is not eanough then you have to look for another job or part time to sustain everything. Saving is very important and bugetting is the key to have savings. “Remember dont spend more than of what you earn”.
nodelover

Activity: 140
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:46:03 AM

if you want to save your money, the best tip is to learn how to spend your money in a good way, do not buy expensive things if it's not necessary for everyday life. Avoid the bad habit that consumes your money.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS            
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
casternetwork

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:46:22 AM

Money is an inability to manage them, are you sure that many of their money managers are good, wealthy people in my country use the money to invest in economic environments to earn a living? But as they are just making money and not to mention the losses they have encountered, I fear that the capital they lost is a lot.

Am I spamming? Report me!
swordling143

Activity: 360

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:08:37 AM

Before, I was saving via bank because I think it is best to do that, so that whenever I feel the itch to spend money, I could limit myself from doing so. But now, the wise thing for me to do is to invest all the savings in bitcoin or any other altcoin that you find profitable in the future. Not only will you have savings, but it will increase as well.
UMAD

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:41:41 AM

- Reduce your bank fees

Some financial institutions offer basic bank accounts with:
No account keeping fees
Free monthly statements
No minimum deposit amounts
No overdrawn fees

This is actually a very good tip that not many know about. Regular old-school banks usually charge around €15/quarter (every 3 months) for a basic bank account. And charge €30/year for a credit card. However many online banks offer all that for free, logic behind it is that they don't spend much money on infrastructure/employees like traditional banks so they can offer regular services for free.

My personal tips:

1. Use an online bank account (as opposed to traditional bank).

2. Always shop online for clothes and electronics. Never pay full retail price, even online (always look for newsletter codes...etc).

3. Do your clothes shopping off season. Most online shops offer significant winter sales (50%-70%) end of winter.

4. Sell your old stuff on eBay.

5. Buy less but better. Might sound counterproductive to spend MORE on a pair of shoes but in the long run quality products do save you money because they last longer. You don't have to look like a homeless man to save money.

Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:57:22 AM

In saving money you need to be wise in holding of it.Stop buying things that is not important on your daily needs.Discipline is important when you want to save money,always think the benefits on you when you keep or save some of your money and so that when the time comes that you need it you can use it.
Jgatsby

Activity: 265

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:16:58 AM

Any tips and suggestion won't be necessary at all dude, all you need is to Discipline and Control yourself without it all this tips and suggestions will be useless. I'll drop this quote i bump online which helped me a lot since then, "Do not save what is left after spending, but spend what is left after saving".

Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:35:41 AM

I'm bit bad in saving money and I think saving money comes when you have future commitments or else you cannot save money. I don't have any future commitments so not planned to save money.

Advise you to plan something for the future then plan how much you need to save per month or year as per your income, then fix up a period to achieve that goal. This way you will definitely be forced to save money.
Yes at very first you will have to know how much you can save and how much you can invest so always try to invest more and spend less so this way you will be able to have bright future money is not only saving is you have source of income then spend less bitcoin and less money but save atheist 60 of your needs, this way you will get more and will save more for the bad days in your life.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:53:04 AM

If need to save for future investment. You will hold the coin for increase the coin. If coin prices is increase you will sell 5% coin. 5% you will hold next time it will hlepful for some process. Saving help to the people future and plan to invest improve the future growth. People now hold the coin and save for business process.

Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:55:55 AM

Saving money is good, but saving alone might not be a better idea if you have plans of getting rich in the future. You can't be rich not unless you would be investing your money to gain profit. So If that's the goal then maybe you have to plan it out. Create a checklist of something you would buy in the future and a list of those that you might want but is not really a need. In this manner your money is not wasted. Now if you just really wanted to save it for future use and not for any intent maybe you could place it in a bank where it will grow interests. Then be thrift always but do not deprive your self of the basic needs.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 11:23:51 AM

In my perspective saving money is really important for you to secure your future. Therefore I have some ideas for you on how to save your money. First of all know the things that you really need in every days life, it is better for you to write it down. Do not buy those things that is not really important or what we call your wants. You should put in your mind that your priority is your needs and not your wants. Be wise at spending your money.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
jwenbu

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:29:40 AM

For me the best tip to save your money is to reinvest what is your profit to make more profit. You need to be creative on how you manage your money. You need to set a goal and this goal will give you motivation to save your money.
Zaibraid

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 01:19:54 PM

the easiest tips to maximize our money is to invest it. besides secure our money we will also increase ..
If to keep it I'm not sure the money will last long. Better you go to the bank and keep it there. maybe that's more it's effective

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: