Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:00:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best tip on saving money  (Read 7687 times)
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:15:12 AM

In my opinion, For us to be able save money we need to prioritized things especially our needs and wants. As far as i am concern, we should only buy things thag are neccessary and can make help us do for our living. We can also have our money invested in banks, insurance. Nowadys, people are into insurance and investing money to stocks to have there money frow and earn with interest..
Exactly, it should be carefully plan because saving money is only easy if you are devoted with your plan, especially if you are inspired.
My plan is to save money to invest, and because I am really interested I was able to save the right amount to start investing in crypto and I am happy now
with the success I am enjoying.
Ampong2121

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:28:55 AM

Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

Saving money for your future is good. For me as already a mommy we should save money for the future of our children, and as a wife im handling money of my husband so i using it in an important things, like the needs of my child,needs in the house etc. the extra in our money will go to our savings so that all the extra money will earned and use it for important purposes.
micashane

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:53:11 AM

Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
The effective way to save money is to control where’s your money you put to. We need to manage in spending our money in some things. We need to be highly orginized in terms of what we want in life. Avoid buying stuffs that’s not needed. Only spend your money in your needs not in your wants. We can save money by simply avoiding things that we don’t need.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:56:44 AM

In my opinion, the best tip on saving money is to turn all money on different types of investments, we can not blame inflation because it is natural, all we can do is increase our income to make our lives better.
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:55:18 PM

If you like to save your money its better not to spend so much if its so expensive.. Be practical today, most we spend is so expensive. Save money in the bank, or invest it so you can get your profit daily. Invest in bitcoin..
Yes you`re absolutely right you must know also how to budget your daily needs or expenses. Don`t spend so much money for any expensive things except if it is really important and also try to appraise the quality of that thing your going to buy, be practical and value the things you have because many people don`t have the same way as you`ve got.
It is main reasons why people lose a lot of money for speeding money on useless thing, it is very important to make budget and count your money, here I share some more tips about how to save money it is good to spend your money only in things which are needed the most because often people lose money for spending it on things they want instead of their important needs, it is good to lessen the spending of money than saving and invest your excess money in bitcoin to make it grow.
jhamz03

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:32:33 AM

For me, the best tips of saving money is just buy what you need and not what you want. Buying an irrelevant things is just a waste of money, we really need to manage in spending our money in some things.
minatour

Activity: 687
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:43:54 AM

just a little advice, if you want to make money fast then crypto is the right way but the risk is to lose, try to trade in binance or poloniex because they are safe exchange but  if you do not dare to take risks then you better invest your money in bank by taking a little profit without risk

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
300pips

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:50:03 AM

Heres what I am doing everytime I get a profit from forex or crypto trading.  Every time I cashout.  I keep the 5% and stored it from my trezor.  I think this is a wonderful investment I can give to my son one day.

Google (http://www.google.com)
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 11:52:11 AM

The best tip to save money is know your needs and know your wants. If you know what you really needs and wants in life so it is better to give priorities to your needs. It is not important that you cannot have your wants bvecause it is for you to save your money. Know the important tgings in your life that make you live in a long year than wasting your money in nothing.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
waskaplung

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:04:24 PM

Well you know am really bad at managing my money thus what I do is I transfer everything I earn in the bank account of my friend and he won't even let me have a penny from it even if am dying.. though sometimes if I desperately need he does allow me to have a little amount..!! Its more like having a personal finance manager Wink thus if you aren't able to save up yourself I will advise you to ask help from a friend of yours Smiley its never a bad option also its better if he is super strict Cheesy

Also I have planned daily usage like a dollar a day or something like that thus it helps me control whatever I spend.
This step-by-step guide to money-saving habits can help you develop a realistic savings plan. Record your expenses. Click enter to collapse. Make a budget. Click enter to collapse. Plan on saving money. Choose something to save for. Decide on your priorities. Make saving automatic. Watch your savings grow.
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:06:17 PM

The most effective way for you to save money is to buy the things that you only need, basic necessity like food,water etc. and dont things that you only want like having a new cellphone,dress,car etc. this will help you save a lot of money in the future.

That is right, but if you have a money you should invest it first or start a business so your money in hand can double and will not be wasted on anything. Even from a few money, because of business and making it double you won't be needing to worry about the future.
Kizuna123

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:08:21 PM

Well as a student , and have daily expenses my classmates get amused to me and saying I'm rich but I always explain to them that this is just my saved money. Just discipline your self not to use your money , it is better if you have a piggy bank? well if you go out for a day just bring only the money you will surely use and the excess will be put to the piggy bank. it is also better if you talk to your friend to get help on saving money , a friend you can trust your money to hold it.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:18:20 PM

Well as a student , and have daily expenses my classmates get amused to me and saying I'm rich but I always explain to them that this is just my saved money. Just discipline your self not to use your money , it is better if you have a piggy bank? well if you go out for a day just bring only the money you will surely use and the excess will be put to the piggy bank. it is also better if you talk to your friend to get help on saving money , a friend you can trust your money to hold it.
Only you can discipline yourself you can really do saving money if you are focus and make a wish list on what you want to do or a goal for that saving.

I myself doing a saving and with that saving I am listing the specific amount that I need and a specific where and what I am going to that amount an example is that whenever we want to travel, birthdays of my kids, tuition fees etc.

topleskacah

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:39:56 PM

I will give you a way to manage finances.
if you are an employee, and have a fixed monthly salary, you should only use 20% of your salary for your needs. the rest you tube
or you invest in bitcoin
Jorheen

Activity: 165

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:10:02 AM

The best tip on saving money is to buy only your needs. Budget your salary using the salary - savings = expenses and not salary - expenses = savings. Do not allot money on expensive gadgets just to be in. Save atleast 30% of your salary, plan for your daily and monthly expenses, have an investment and get ready for your retirement.
prieaji

Activity: 152

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:25:44 AM

I always do save from my opinion of 50%, the rest I spend for the purposes of day-to-day and buy goods that can be used long term. all the savings I do for my family and for my child's school fees later. all for the sake of a good future and now the growth of the economy is good and more and more competitors but I do not matter because bitcoin is one of the best solutions for me in the future.
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:57:13 AM

I always do save from my opinion of 50%, the rest I spend for the purposes of day-to-day and buy goods that can be used long term. all the savings I do for my family and for my child's school fees later. all for the sake of a good future and now the growth of the economy is good and more and more competitors but I do not matter because bitcoin is one of the best solutions for me in the future.
you want to say that despite the presence of other varieties of coins кpиптoвaлюты, bitcoin will have the status of Universal payments means? apparently this is only a desire to its users, but the reality is quite different.
Isaacck

Activity: 207

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:23:46 AM

Tips for saving money. For me, control yourself to buying things that you want. Limit your needs and wants. Try some exercise like, diet, make a coin bank. This maybe also helps you, put your all left moneys/coins, on your wallet or pocket of your whole day. This helps you to save your coins. Also, make some motivation like bike, phone, laptop, or anything that you want to buy someday.
usam_coiner

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:32:52 AM

Tips for saving money. For me, control yourself to buying things that you want. Limit your needs and wants. Try some exercise like, diet, make a coin bank. This maybe also helps you, put your all left moneys/coins, on your wallet or pocket of your whole day. This helps you to save your coins. Also, make some motivation like bike, phone, laptop, or anything that you want to buy someday.
the suggestions you have told are the valuable let me add something in it after saving money if you want a better future and better life ahead then invest that saved money into bitcoin and you will start getting benefits from the very next moment you bought it.
Mhedz

Activity: 336

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 10:38:55 AM

I agree with you,it's really hard to save money nowadays. All stuff are quite expensive ,but there's some way to limit our expenses. Know your needs,not your wants. When you're in Supermarket,make a list of important things to buy.. And the most important is Save before you spend.

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: