Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 11:07:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best tip on saving money  (Read 7689 times)
thomas41546

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:57:11 AM

Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

The best tips on saving money is discipline. You just have to focus on your needs, not on your wants. Focus on what you really need in your daily living so that you can easily save money for your future. You have to avoid temptation on luxuries and wants that leads to money expenses.
johnnythunder

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:01:57 AM

Spare, purchase nothing, make consumptions, just least vital forever, pass on unsatisfied, however with a great deal of the spared cash.

Perhaps all things considered it is smarter to gain and not to be hesitant to spend all the more at that point? Sparing is significant just to starting improvement and support of your business. On the off chance that your business drives you consistent to spare, at that point figure, the wrong business can do it.
franzkie345

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:05:04 PM

Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

For me, just think of future purpose in order for you to save money, don't just buy what you want instead buy what you need.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:13:15 PM

I think if you want to save money for the future, and you can hold that amount for a period of the time then BITCOIN is best option for . Buy some bitcoin of that income you want to save for your future, And hold them for that period you want. The bitcoin saving will give you more income then that one which you use to buy bitcoin while other saving will lose his value with the passage of the time as we all know.
Triyavam

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:45:17 PM

Actually it's not hard to hide the money, Simply create an alternative savings account without ATM card access, Every time a savings account receives a monthly salary, immediately transfer a certain nominal to an alternative saving account or enable an automatic transfer option,
because do not bother sending manual,
Although sometimes difficult, saving money is not an impossible way if you know how,
we must set a savings target, monitor monthly spending, and be smart when shopping or about to spend money
Lyne1982

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:00:16 PM

best tip on saving money is don't buy a thing that not necessary, eat out less- If you have the time to make food at your home, you don't need to buy outside and this will help you save money. Put 5% of your salary in you bank savings every time you received you monthly wages.
Papado

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:34:41 PM

I travel not so often, but I can give some tips.  Grin
If you want to get fast by plane, it is best to use lowcost companies for flights.
For residence better use hostels or couchsurfing.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:25:23 PM

I travel not so often, but I can give some tips.  Grin
If you want to get fast by plane, it is best to use lowcost companies for flights.
For residence better use hostels or couchsurfing.
I have learned and realized that it is so hard to save money, so what I will do for now is to invest it in the stock market aside from cryptocurrency and to get my insurance for the security when I get retired or when I died at least I won't be a burden to my family.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:30:22 AM

There are various ways to save money among others:

• 1. Respect time!
    2. Discipline in managing finances
    3. Know all the needs that must be met in everyday
    4. Involve the whole family to save money
    5. Avoid sudden "purchases!"
    6. Always look and compare before buying goods
    7. Don't force buy something that wasn't able (not needed)
    8. Pay cash (avoid debt)
    9. Fight against bad habits "that make you wasteful"
    10. Maintain health, because pain is expensive
    11. Record the costs incurred and evaluated periodically
    12. Avoid lifestyle competition with others
    13. Find and add another source of income
gelay

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:35:15 AM

Good question. You must think first if you really need that thing, if it is then go, be wise by spending your money it is better to save or invest it.
In saving money you need to list all your spending in a week or month. So that you can budget your salary in a month. Think first what is things that are important and not really important. Buy only things that are important on you daily needs so that you have a saving from your salary.
dragon fire

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:33:34 AM

with the fatigue we work to raise money, at that time also we should think about how to save expenses or money. in my opinion, avoid or disdain our disgruntled nature of what we have when memiiki lot of money, avoid buying goods that are less useful for our lives, and remember how tired and difficult to get the money, I'm sure you can save a little money if you do that.
sebuh lemaratos

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:36:51 AM

many ways to save money, such as with deposits, insurance, buy gold, this is good. because gold can sell, deposits can be interest, insurance can be ignored within a certain period.
daddypastes

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:50:53 AM

I also put aside 20% of my daily jobs earning as saving. And then the what's left is I budget it. It has works wonder for me up to today. I'm glad that I'd listen to my parents early on regarding saving. You might try it if so see if it's fits you. Others do to the opposite, they do the budget first and the rest put into saving. I guess you have to try and experiment it yourself. And always ask yourself if you really need or just want it before spending your precious money.

there are many ways to save money....deposits,insurance,investing and a lot more,and all the things we buy it should be think it first if its have a value or rather say important...saving is very important to us because if we have a emergency matter we have money to prepared....
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:21:39 PM

For me the best way is through self control. It is up to us how to spend and save money. But as of my experience, I spent my money wisely. I buy only those for the basic needs. And have a monthly savings. Half of it just in my money box and half of it for investment. I hope this helps.

Correct! Patience and self-control are the best tips to save your money. Naturally, the best thing for all of us will be to learn as much as we can about the market.
Suguha

Activity: 218

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:29:20 PM

For me the best tip that I will share to you is, don't waste your money to the things that are not needed, don't spend your money to buy your stuff just to be updated to the gadgets and clothes that you see on the internet, think what your going to do to your money to the future, think what are the things that you are needed. don't spend your money to the useless things because not all the things that you buy is useful, you did not use it or it will only stock in your cabinet. Do not waste your money to the things that are not needed.
Jhoncarl

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:29:42 PM

To save money should not cost you money for money, money should always have a plan and plan for payments and grocery and child education but should be for your own needs.
Neerajkumar

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:32:53 PM

The best tip on saving money is to control your unwanted expenses which we generally done on unproductive materials and which have no direct usefulness to ourselves.
Now a days money is being invested ruthlessly then how it can be saved instead if used only for productive use can bring you back more savings than expected.
kimdomingo

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:38:54 PM

The best tip i can give to someone who wants to save money is to invest it. When you invest your money, it has the opportunity to grow more and increase its value through time. You may earn more if you know how to invest your money wisely.
Rena5

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:48:27 PM

Tips on saving money  or our money defend on the person itself.His basic needs and later his wants..
Identify your top priority in saving.Before and even now ,I set aside the 10% of my income it goes to the church .Then 90% left go to basic needs like food and bills at home.I avoid buying my wants like fashionable clothes and shoes or anything on sale on the department store..I don't go for latest gadgets ..one cellphone is enough for me.
Save money as much as we can because in the days to come we never know the future.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
kerwin T

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:09:07 PM

The best tip that i could suggest to you in saving money is try to buy bitcoin. After you've done that, hold your bitcoins and remember always be patience when holding out your bitcoin cause trust me it will be so much worth. You will gain so much profits and also you're saving money.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: