Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:56:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best tip on saving money  (Read 7687 times)
joshua10

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:32:58 AM

There are many ways to save money different strategies when it comes to these trends and I'm still a different strategy to save money. You can hold btc and buy and sell but it depends on which person they approach about saving money.

sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:34:15 AM

When saving, spend only on what is needed, Do not spend because you want it, after your craving is satisfied and lost interest on said  item you throw it or just left anywhere. But if you bought what is necessary needed, you'll used it until it deteriorates. Also when budgeting, subtract first your savings and what is left will be budgeted.That is a force savings.
bechay20

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:37:02 AM

You have to descipline yourself to spending money,you should not spend it for unnecessary things.Its better to put in the bank some of your money and maybe some is good to invest so that you can still earn profit but not all because there is still risk in investing, we dont know what will happen in the future.
Farvin2

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:11:19 AM

There is a lot of strategy to save your money dont buy unneccesary things if that is not needed. And figure out how much you spend. Keep track of all your expenses. Its hard but just do it to save your money.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:15:34 AM

tips from me at least set aside at least 30% of your monthly salary to save. if you hard to do you can ask friend or sister help to manage it. remember this one message dont save what is left after spending, but spend what is left after saving.
Makingmoney2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:50:02 AM

Sometimes the hardest thing about saving money is just getting started it. It can be difficult to figure out simple ways to save money and how to use savings to pursue our financial goals. I record my expenses to know how much I spend and keep track of all my expenses. I make a budget too and do plan on saving money and try to put away 10% of my income as my savings to be use in the future for my family.
BTCsuccessor

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:41:59 AM

Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
If you like to save your money its better not to spend so much if its so expensive.. Be practical today, most we spend is so expensive. Save money in the bank, or invest it so you can get your profit daily. Invest in bitcoin..
I agree. it's best to save it to the bank or to invest in bitcoin. as you are so sure of your future. in the current day of over-caring goods.
gareng1468

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:58:53 AM

how to save money, use it as necessary and save or invest, most of us spend a lot of money on unnecessary necessities like eating expensive restaurants or traveling whereas such expenses are highly discouraged if you want to make a lot of profit. use the money as wisely as possible by saving or or investing. investing not only on bitcoin you can use on property investment or gold.

MoonX      
───   http://www.moon.family/   ───
TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
green bottle blue

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:11:18 AM

how to save money, use it as necessary and save or invest, most of us spend a lot of money on unnecessary necessities like eating expensive restaurants or traveling whereas such expenses are highly discouraged if you want to make a lot of profit. use the money as wisely as possible by saving or or investing. investing not only on bitcoin you can use on property investment or gold.

I can that saving money is a bit hard to do specially your just minimim earner. But i think it would be best to save by knowing what are your priorities. If u can have it in a bank have it in a piggy bank. Put even a little everytime u have extra. By then thst little will be of big help soon.
josh07

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:27:45 AM

There are so many ways to save money because it's not always the same way people are talking about here you're still following about that if you're based on the users' comrades here they're not the same as if you really did what you're doing save money you just keep it good for you to learn too much.

Amajaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 09:12:09 AM

Allocate your income from your expenses and necessity then the remaining will be your savings.. You can save more if you have part time job here like joining bounties, trading mining these will help your a lot with you financial needs and surely you can save much more.
koyo12

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:14:52 AM

Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
Best tip to save your money is save in the bank, and dont spend to much. Or you can invest in bitcoin go for trading and when you get your profit save it. Just think your future. Its hard now to find new potential earning everyday.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
mackhoy

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:14:58 AM

I am happy to share mine. First, it is important in savings to define each expense so that you can divide the budget for bills and payments. Always prioritize your savings and always give a big allotment for your savings like 30% to 40% and just divide the remaining to other important matters. One thing that is effective also is practicality, indeed that this one also has a big effect on your spending since this reflects on your financial capacity. Always consider that some of the prices in store are not really as worth as your penny. Remember that no matter how much money do you have if you do not know how to spend wisely, you will lose everything in one second.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:16:32 AM

Hi.for me the best tip for saving is just spend for your needs and not your wants.If you earn $100 you spend $50 for bills and food while $30 for other payments and $20 for savings.Dont spend bigger than your income.Stop buying things that not important.buy for those what you really need.
Niranana

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:26:52 AM

Money saving is the most useful habit we can imagine. You just need to create a list of your daily spendings and try to optimize it as much as you can. Bad habits, cafes and restoraunts, brand-name things etc...
maminelly

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:33:00 AM

for me put on the bank and the nearest is invest even in small inconvience store...Well you know am really bad at managing my money thus what I do is I transfer everything I earn in the bank account of my friend and he won't even let me have a penny from it even if am dying.. though sometimes if I desperately need he does allow me to have a little amount..!! Its more like having a personal finance manager Wink thus if you aren't able to save up yourself I will advise you to ask help from a friend of yours Smiley its never a bad option also its better if he is super strict Cheesy

maichimoto

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:35:46 AM

if you reduce your basic needs, that is the easiest way. If you don't crave the stuff that you buy everyday and you have no use of it anyway, you will be saving money and happier person at a same time
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:39:32 AM

Best tip to save your money is save in the bank, and dont spend to much. Or you can invest in bitcoin go for trading and when you get your profit save it. Just think your future. Its hard now to find new potential earning everyday.
Storage in a bank can be reduced by monthly bills and interest rates, preferably storing in the form of bitcoin with no tax bill monthly. Storage must also be careful if the money you have in suction and hold the month as tax.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
nadbucs

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:39:47 AM

You should have atleast a goal,  People starts with the idea and goal for a certain thing for them to do. When you have more money do not buy luxuries, better to invest or put up a business that will make you a profit. Try to use alternatives rather than buying expensive ones. If you are employed, Save some percentage of your salary regularly then use the some on necessary things only.
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:48:52 AM

1. cut out the unnecessary/luxury spending [things you know you can definitely do without], it would require discipline and a mindset change. usually the toughest. Except you are thrown into it where you have no choce e.g. you are broke all of a sudden, or you become an entrepreneur when you realize more has to be channeled elsewhere for future gains, so you cut some stuff out.

2. 10-15% of you earnings saved in an account where you woldn't have access too till a particular set date or a life threatening situation. It's interesting and character building to know you have money but can't have access to it. It make you be creative and work harder for your more immediate needs if any.

3. Work for a trusted person or individual, but have them not pay you till a set date [have it written down in a contract], or have them pay you a fraction just to get by, then when its time for "enjoyment" or what you have saved for, request for the rest.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: