Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:12:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best tip on saving money  (Read 7687 times)
Hxyro

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Bystander that oversees everything that's happeng

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:13:48 PM

storing btc on different wallets or exchange is my way of saving bitcoin. and also im trying to forget some of them hoping to be useful in the near future xD.
Sir mikolo

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:21:03 PM

One big way to save money is to drastically cut down on the amount of television you watch. There are a lot of financial benefits to this
Mike1992

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:24:13 PM

There was a time when people thought their collections would bring them riches.
Mikolo11132

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:31:02 PM

Make your own gifts instead of buying stuff from the store
yunzau

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:52:23 PM

frugality words that we often hear in everyday life where the word refers to objects or goods that if distributed does not eliminate the value of the use of goods such as money. My opinion of frugality is very important, especially for us. the way is to manage financial savings, make memos and monthly earnings, need one-purpose friends, and avoid sudden purchases so you'll know what to use for your money.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:21:56 PM

Most of the money we usually spend is shockingly mostly on food so it's better for one to make their own foods instead of eating out all of the time. Buying things we only need is also an important way of managing our money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
azguard2

Activity: 106
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:39:38 PM

With today technology its hard to predict something that will be good and effective way of saving money. If we look on what we spend most of the money they its hard if we dont have some good job to keep some money aside and to have for something that will be needed in future. Maybe that why we have cryptos for this purpose and to help us in this so that we can save money for future.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:01:55 PM

Before i touch my hard-earned monthly salary i give God the glory by giving the tithes, then i take off 20% from what is left and put it in my savings then i manage with what is left. I also have coins in can or piggy bank.

LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:17:56 PM

If your expenses are more than your income every week  or every month, you cannot save a money of it. If you want to save a money, you mus have to buy bitcoin in a very low price and keep it for a long-term. So hold it until it can reach to its highest value again because it's better to save or to hold bitcoin than to put money in banks which devalued over time. Mostly, you must have a determination to ensure yourself to save money and do not spend your money easily.
Zach707

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:32:00 AM

Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

Some tips in savings money. I salary deduct my savings and put it in a cooperative. The remaining will be budgeted. I will buy only what is needed and do the cooking. We limits outdoor events that would involved a lot of money. We planned travel and save it.
romeo23

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:53:47 AM

To start saving money, you must first define what is reasonable to save. You can certainly live off of 50%, as I do, but you will need to be an avid fan of minimalism. On top of that, you need to have a burning desire to save money...Here are some best tips that I can give you...It is much easier to use your card to pay for your expenses, so you tend to spend more that way. If you get cash and use it, you tend to stick to it in a much more powerful way than using your cards. I’ve noticed that this greatly helped me. Now, if we’re not talking about great amounts of money, I actually think you should withdraw money for the entire month. Just try it out and see whether you do better. Although it would be easy to record every transaction if you used your cards, you’d tend to spend more. Cash out and use apps for smartphones. Just google up one, there are plenty. Use the one you like the most. The biggest advantage of doing this is that you realize where you spend your money – and maybe change your spending habits for the better!I entitle myself to spend a given amount of money at the supermarket. In order to do that, I always write down what I need before actually going there. And most importantly, I stick to whatever is on the list!I follow pretty much the same diet all year long, I know what I need straight away. Plus, I know the prices I normally buy my groceries at, so I can go to a different supermarket and buy only if the price is lower.I usually target high expiration date items, that can come in large containers. Rice is one example. I typically buy the best organic rice at a lower price than the average rice brand. This is only possible because I buy 20-50KGs (about 40-200lbs) at a time. Another example of what I buy in bulk is toothpaste.I also buy in bulk whenever an occasional sale of a product I already use comes up. Note that I didn’t say “whenever a sale comes up”. It must be a sale of a product I already use so I know that I am not buying just because it is cheaper than usual (which can, in fact, mean more expensive than the products I usually use).
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:20:56 AM

Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
Saving money is my daily pursuit. How can you save money if you don't have a specific goal? Of course, first you need to set a deal between your desires and needs that these two aspects should create equilibrium. After that, budgeting your daily or weekly or monthly expenses should follow. And lastly, you should eliminate your debts. That's the tips I could share to you guys. I hope it would be helpful.

Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:46:27 AM

If you want to save money then do so. The most effective way i did and still doing is when you get your salary, add on savings on the budget. Label your budget for you to keep track of it. And put your savings in an account and hide your debit card so thatbyou wont be tempted to use it. Or if you don'tvtrust putting your moneybin tge bank then hide it in a box somewhere in your room.

okwang231

Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:49:06 AM

There are so many ways to save money depending on the person how to sell your money to me because I pay half of the money for me and that's what I will save in my wallet so that in case of emergency you can use it This should not cost us money because once the day is gone we can not afford it so for me my opinion is not just the cost of thinking to keep aside so we can not lose it.

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
willnotwas

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:58:39 AM

Or if you don'tvtrust putting your moneybin tge bank then hide it in a box somewhere in your room.

That means that your money will be just dead weight, won't they? It is untenable - your money must work.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:01:18 AM

The best way to save money I think it is with the way invested because it is very useful and gave advantage for us, or in a way to buy a gold because of the gold very easy received wherever and whenever.
fanBit101

Activity: 228

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:03:15 AM

reasonable expenses in daily activities. restrict the meeting friends ... that is how my savings.
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:46:47 AM

avoid from luxury. try to focus on basic needs only. think what you really need. a lambo or a volkswagen. renting or buying, bus or taxi. there are so many things that we can avoid from extra expenses. If you dont have enough income it is better to decrease the expenses and try to make some investments for the future instead.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:36:01 AM

The best way to save money I think it is with the way invested because it is very useful and gave advantage for us, or in a way to buy a gold because of the gold very easy received wherever and whenever.
Yes I agree is the most appropriate to save money is to investment because in addition to save money by invested we will also got advantages, and gold is also good because it is always in received by the public whenever
Coleth

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:50:24 AM

Being a good steward of whatever you earned is very important. in order for you to save, you must determine first how much you are earning. what are the necessary expense you need in a week or two before you receive your next pay which you really realy need. identify your fixed and regular expense including an extra allowance for extra use only not a big amount. the moment you identify it and make some adjustment needed, anything left is already savings. from this you may do a fix saving amount if you want. but you must discipline yourself not to touch your savings by identifying also your purpose or goal in saving money. Having a daily budget is good also but if you don't discipline yourself, you'll just be dependent on others but not learning it yourself.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: