Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:40:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 338 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread  (Read 479234 times)
VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 03:21:44 AM

Clearly ken's response means that he does not plan to pay out dividends. Oh well time to see what effect this has on the stock price.

The main problem is that there will be little to no accountability on whatever happens to these pre-order sales figures.

I plan on pay dividends and a lot of them.  I want to make all the Investors in AM very successful, because if the Investors are successful I will be successful.

That Tarzan talk "I PLAN ON PAY DIVIDENDS" doesn't really work with us.  You were specifically asked if pre-orders would manifest into dividends right away or once the product is shipped -- which you have still failed to directly answer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lewicki

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 03:32:51 AM

That Tarzan talk "I PLAN ON PAY DIVIDENDS" doesn't really work with us.  You were specifically asked if pre-orders would manifest into dividends right away or once the product is shipped -- which you have still failed to directly answer.

No, you will never find a company that will pay out money before it has factored in expenses and have realized said profits(if there are any).

What I meant to say was that you are not going to be factoring the pre-sale revenue into the dividend payout.

Most people who have any inkling of basic economics would know the above. You two are in a boat apart from the rest of us. You don't get profits until you pay for expenses.

The main problem is that there will be little to no accountability on whatever happens to these pre-order sales figures.

On the 15th of every month, AM releases a statement from the previous month, just as AMC did the previous month.
SoylentCreek

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 03:35:04 AM

Clearly ken's response means that he does not plan to pay out dividends. Oh well time to see what effect this has on the stock price.

I plan on pay dividends and a lot of them.  I want to make all the Investors in AM very successful, because if the Investors are successful I will be successful.

Dude, you are really starting to look like an immature dick. First and foremost, why on earth would you expect to receive dividends on a preorder? If the customer gets cold feet and comes back in two weeks to demand a full refund, where do expect AM to get the money to do so? You'll get your dividends when the hardware is delivered to the customer, at least that would be the most sensible approach. Seriously, if something like this makes you panic, and abandon ship, then this is clearly not for you.

Was I helpful or insightful?  Feel free to say thanks! 1PuoasR1dYtNq9yYNJj9NreDAfLEzc3Vpe
knybe

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 03:44:12 AM

Geeeez....VE
This bullying is getting outta hand.

We are all anxious for this project to be successful.
VolanicEruptor

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 03:45:56 AM

guys, Ken deleted my post and now you're making it visible again  Shocked Shocked Shocked how dare yee!

keewee
Legendary

Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 03:50:59 AM

Should we tender our shares to AMCTENDER1 on btct.co now and send the email if we are transferring them to the new btct.co stock? Or should we wait until the new stock is approved? The reason I ask is because I'll have very patchy internet access for the next few weeks and I don't want to miss the deadline

1keewee2vRp63UWvPBynT55ZYw6SUCKDB
lewicki

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 03:52:30 AM

guys, Ken deleted my post and now you're making it visible again  Shocked Shocked Shocked how dare yee!

Good, you were talking nonsense. Either due your due diligence and harden up or get out of the game. You're trying to light fires, and to be honest we've all grown tired of the FUD. Deleting nonsensical posts at this point is a breath of fresh air.
lewicki

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 03:54:17 AM

Should we tender our shares to AMCTENDER1 on btct.co now and send the email if we are transferring them to the new btct.co stock? Or should we wait until the new stock is approved? The reason I ask is because I'll have very patchy internet access for the next few weeks and I don't want to miss the deadline

At this point, keep your shares so you don't miss this week's divs. In all likelihood it sounds like you won't have to do anything at all (BTC-TC will most likely auto exchange all AMC shares for AM ones.)
FloatesMcgoates

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 03:54:48 AM

Good, you were talking nonsense. Either due your due diligence and harden up or get out of the game. You're trying to light fires, and to be honest we've all grown tired of the FUD. Deleting nonsensical posts at this point is a breath of fresh air.

Asking a question about how pre-sales will be paid and then questioning kenneth's decision is FUD according to you?

As someone who has both praised AMC and been a detractor it is quite stunning how many people here treat AMC as some sort of religion. Criticism isn't the end of the world.
ArcticWolf

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 04:02:08 AM

This isn't a self moderated thread, ken *cant* delete your posts.

https://www.crypto-trade.com/ref/arcticwolf Try CryptoTrade.com, a new exchange for trading Currencies and Securities
lewicki

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 04:03:28 AM

Asking a question about how pre-sales will be paid and then questioning kenneth's decision is FUD according to you?
As someone who has both praised AMC and been a detractor it is quite stunning how many people here treat AMC as some sort of religion. Criticism isn't the end of the world.

This is FUD:

Where are you getting this information from? It is clearly made up and conveys that even though you have no idea what you are talking about, you then go on to say that this will somehow affect the security's price.

Sorry my statement was unclear. Obviously you intend to pay out dividends.

You shouldn't be apologizing for being unclear. You should be apologizing for reaching conclusions from your own insinuations and not actually looking at the facts.
kslaughter (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2013, 04:04:13 AM

What I meant to say was that you are not going to be factoring the pre-sale revenue into the dividend payout.

We will factor in all profits from sales and mining into the dividend pay-out.  We plan on give very detailed reports also.
FloatesMcgoates

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 04:21:25 AM

This is FUD:

Where are you getting this information from? It is clearly made up and conveys that even though you have no idea what you are talking about, you then go on to say that this will somehow affect the security's price.

You shouldn't be apologizing for being unclear. You should be apologizing for reaching conclusions from your own insinuations and not actually looking at the facts.

Look I'm not going to be one of those guys i've seen in the other thread that get emotionally involved and start a heated argument over this company, so I'm just going to add you to my ignore list. All my posts in this thread or the other has been either to push Kenneth and his company in a direction that would result in a beneficial outcome for both himself and the shareholder or to gather more information about company procedure and timelining. If you don't like that, then do to me what I will do to you and just ignore, thank you.
VolanicEruptor

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 04:28:09 AM

I would like to know what Ken's native language is.  It is not English.

lewicki

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 04:29:59 AM

Call him tomorrow. His accent couldn't get any more southern american.
VolanicEruptor

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 04:33:09 AM

Okay well he's not bad for someone who speaks english as a 2nd language.  I'll give him that.

lewicki

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 04:35:30 AM

I would like to know what Ken's native language is.  It is not English.

Okay well he's not bad for someone who speaks english as a 2nd language.  I'll give him that.

Since you're so good with Wikipedia articles:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_American_English
kslaughter (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2013, 04:37:24 AM

Cross Post from the AMC Thread

Everyone should be transferred through the dividends cutoff time of 1PM CDT.  If you are transfering on
Bitfunder or if you are on BTCT.CO and transfering to Bitfunder ActiveMining then all these should be done.

Please PM me if you have not received your shares in the above cases.

Those on BTCT.CO that have tendered their shares are in a holding bin until we can create a asset on BTCT.CO and
get approved.  If you would like me to push your shares back to you please send me a PM.
davecoin

Activity: 816
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 04:38:45 AM

Apologies for not understanding entirely...

I hold shares of AMC on bitfunder.  How do I do this:

On BitFunder.Com:

1). Tender our AMC shares by pushing the shares to AMC-TENDER.
Your AMC shares will then be tendered for ActiveMining shares.
2).  Then email the above information to tender@activeminingcorp.com

What is AMC-TENDER?

How does one "push" shares?

Thank you,
Dave
ArcticWolf

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 04:42:07 AM

Apologies for not understanding entirely...

I hold shares of AMC on bitfunder.  How do I do this:

On BitFunder.Com:

1). Tender our AMC shares by pushing the shares to AMC-TENDER.
Your AMC shares will then be tendered for ActiveMining shares.
2).  Then email the above information to tender@activeminingcorp.com

What is AMC-TENDER?

How does one "push" shares?

Thank you,
Dave

It means to Transfer them via the Transfer tab in your My Assets page

https://www.crypto-trade.com/ref/arcticwolf Try CryptoTrade.com, a new exchange for trading Currencies and Securities
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 338 »
  Print  

Jump to: