Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:49:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 338 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread  (Read 479234 times)
afrotec

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

Coinnoisseur

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 08:40:00 PM

I prefer this for my stress levels..

Apply liberally to this thread plz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2013, 08:40:31 PM

You are an utter prick - and also a self centered simpleton.

You are not taking money off Mr Bigtime here or the BoJ you are taking money off fellow ACtM supporters - ordinary guys with not much behind them many of who are new to this world. You lazily dress up your manipulation with capitalist PR bullshit just like the Banksters and the rest of the corrupt Elite you so desperately want to be part off. Manipulation of this sort is theft in all but name, it's the same when you find out that your pension holding hedge fund has sold your retirement into the Facebook IPO knowing it's a pile of over priced crap in order to make a killing in fees but knowing your pension fund will take a 20% hit. Perfectly legal, but it is also immoral and sick. Not that you give a fu@k about anyone else on here. So fu@k off to the Speculation thread where you belong troll boy, this is the Official Company thread.

Aww shucks, I try...   Embarrassed

Thanks man.  I love it when I successfully bring rage to Marxist morons.  Your post is like Christmas come early for me; so seething, so frothy.  Yes, cry moar little commie!  Mmm delicious tears of impotent economic illiteracy, yummy!

So when's your next Occupy Wall Street hippie drum circle?  You're really going to stick it to The Man this time, right?   Roll Eyes

Good point about us needing to either wade back on topic, or fuck off to the Speculation (cough, FUD) thread.  Who's with me?

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
knybe

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 08:45:53 PM

You are an utter prick - and also a self centered simpleton.

You are not taking money off Mr Bigtime here or the BoJ you are taking money off fellow ACtM supporters - ordinary guys with not much behind them many of who are new to this world. You lazily dress up your manipulation with capitalist PR bullshit just like the Banksters and the rest of the corrupt Elite you so desperately want to be part off. Manipulation of this sort is theft in all but name, it's the same when you find out that your pension holding hedge fund has sold your retirement into the Facebook IPO knowing it's a pile of over priced crap in order to make a killing in fees but knowing your pension fund will take a 20% hit. Perfectly legal, but it is also immoral and sick. Not that you give a fu@k about anyone else on here. So fu@k off to the Speculation thread where you belong troll boy, this is the Official Company thread.

Aww shucks, I try...   Embarrassed

Thanks man.  I love it when I successfully bring rage to Marxist morons.  Your post is like Christmas come early for me; so seething, so frothy.  Yes, cry moar little commie!  Mmm delicious tears of impotent economic illiteracy, yummy!

So when's your next Occupy Wall Street hippie drum circle?  You're really going to stick it to The Man this time, right?   Roll Eyes

Good point about us needing to either wade back on topic, or fuck off to the Speculation (cough, FUD) thread.  Who's with me?

One childish troll bomb after another.
VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 08:49:24 PM

I enjoy watching the effort.. he acts like he has some kind of upper hand over everybody, yet he's running around in circles screaming like a kid  Cheesy  Where is his mother and why is she not spanking him..

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2013, 08:52:24 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2013, 09:05:29 PM by iCEBREAKER

The party has been moved over here guys!   Cool 

Let's get the iCEBREAKER fan/anti-fan club off Ken's Official thread.

Come on, we have 'I Love iCEBREAKER' t-shirts for the first 10 noble capitalists and 'I Hate iCEBREAKER' t-shirts for the first 10 Marxist POS.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Stuartuk

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 08:52:58 PM

Thanks man.  I love it when I successfully bring rage to Marxist morons.

Nice alliteration scum bucket.

Anyone who doesn't agree with theft is a Marxist are they? What you preach is not Capitalism, it's corruption. Your type of debased corruption has made the promiss of Capitalism the stinking mess it's become. I love Capitalism but the dirty stealing selfish dicks like you dickhead and the rest of the 'me me me' dicks at the top spoil it for all of us. You use Capitalism as your banner but there is nothing in the definition of Capitalism that says it involves stealing from the masses. So drop the 'I'm a Capitalist' BS you are not, your are a selfish moron who has been brainwashed into thinking that money is everything and that taking other peoples money by underhand methods is acceptable. It's not moron and it's definately NOT what Capitalism is all about.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2013, 09:01:59 PM

Nice alliteration

Per Stuartuk's excellent and timely prior suggestion, I will be responding to his Marxist OWS dribble in the (arguably somewhat more) appropriate Speculation thread.

Now if only he would take his own advice and follow me there.  Probably won't happen, because 'Do as I say not as I do' is the core of Marxist authoritarianism.   Smiley

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 09:03:45 PM

My theory is that he sold all his shares during the plunge and is now pissed that it's back up to normal. 

lewicki

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 09:06:01 PM

He can do and say whatever he likes. Pumpers pump, dumpers dump. Thought he belonged in one pile, he's now in a different pile.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2013, 09:06:52 PM

My theory is that he sold all his shares during the plunge and is now pissed that it's back up to normal. 

Your speculation will be addressed.  In the 'Speculation' thread.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2013, 09:07:58 PM

He can do and say whatever he likes. Pumpers pump, dumpers dump. Thought he belonged in one pile, he's now in a different pile.

Speculation will be addressed in the Speculation thread.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Stuartuk

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 09:16:54 PM

no one gives a fu@k about what you have to say. get over it.
knybe

Activity: 658

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 09:18:45 PM

The party has been moved over here guys!   Cool 

Let's get the iCEBREAKER fan/anti-fan club off Ken's Official thread.

Come on, we have 'I Love iCEBREAKER' t-shirts for the first 10 noble capitalists and 'I Hate iCEBREAKER' t-shirts for the first 10 Marxist POS.

TROLL ALERT  
IGNORE this user is recommended.
Lytse

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 09:21:15 PM

Thanks man.  I love it when I successfully bring rage to Marxist morons.

Nice alliteration scum bucket.

Anyone who doesn't agree with theft is a Marxist are they? What you preach is not Capitalism, it's corruption. Your type of debased corruption has made the promiss of Capitalism the stinking mess it's become. I love Capitalism but the dirty stealing selfish dicks like you dickhead and the rest of the 'me me me' dicks at the top spoil it for all of us. You use Capitalism as your banner but there is nothing in the definition of Capitalism that says it involves stealing from the masses. So drop the 'I'm a Capitalist' BS you are not, your are a selfish moron who has been brainwashed into thinking that money is everything and that taking other peoples money by underhand methods is acceptable. It's not moron and it's definately NOT what Capitalism is all about.

Reminds of of something that is on the list Wink Reading Marx's Capital with David Harvey
Panterino

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 09:21:43 PM

This is hilarious
somestranger

Activity: 487

Are You Shpongled?

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 09:31:43 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2013, 09:42:55 PM by somestranger

If you read iCEBREAKER's posts he's been a supporter of AMC/ActiveMining for a long time now, I've never read anywhere he saying to have sold anything. He's just playing games.
Exactly this. His "troll" attempts, or rather, attempts to induce panic selling, are quite obvious if you actually approach them rationally rather than emotionally.

So why did you buy shares again?

C'mon VE, your smarter that this.

Obvious panic inducement was obvious.  People with cooler heads were even saying so the whole time!

Of course the sheeple wouldn't listen.  They were to busy being churned and burned, fleeced, greased, and spit roasted for my amusement and financial gain.

They made the Yahoo Finance crowd look like Jim Rogers last night.    Cheesy
Yep... I should have seen the panic selling coming but I did not want to ascertain such risk so I just held knowing it would end soon enough. A lot of people were panic selling on that ridiculous news ("How could WSJ be wrong!?") alone, and it wasn't just ActM stock tanking, so I don't think you even had that much of an impact. It is pretty funny how people are whining about you manipulating the market when that is pretty much what you have done the whole time you've been on the forum. People that have such weak hands that they panic sell without any rational thought deserve to lose their money and hopefully they learned a hard lesson yesterday. Even if that news was true it wouldn't have affected ActM for a year, yet people shit their pants instantly.

I actually recommend against ignoring iCEBREAKER. He does occasionally make some salient points, such as trying to break up the ActM circlejerk a bit with the cointerra news. I have even started using his posts occasionally as a contrarian indicator since I knew he was an ActM shareholder (BTCUSD as well IIRC). The alternative I propose is a lot of this (salt, if you can't see it):

Can they ban IceBreaker? Why is he here other than to troll and mock everyone? It doesn't make sense. This is a serious venture and he is polluting this topic with trolling. This isn't world of warcraft man. If it is some ironic joke, well some of us have put real $$ in this and aren't here for fun and games.
I recommend that you try to expand your reality tunnel rather than try to suppress thought that you don't agree with. This thread does at points have a very narrow local reality tunnel ("circlejerk") and iCEBREAKER is, err, breaking the ice into more difficult topics. Some is trolling, some is serious.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2013, 09:49:06 PM

It is pretty funny how people are whining about you manipulating the market when that is pretty much what you have done the whole time you've been on the forum. People that have such weak hands that they panic sell without any rational thought deserve to lose their money and hopefully they learned a hard lesson yesterday. Even if that news was true it wouldn't have affected ActM for a year, yet people shit their pants instantly.

I actually recommend against ignoring iCEBREAKER. He does occasionally make some salient points, such as trying to break up the ActM circlejerk a bit with the cointerra news. I have even started using his posts occasionally as a contrarian indicator since I knew he was an ActM shareholder (BTCUSD as well IIRC). The alternative I propose is a lot of this (salt, if you can't see it)

I recommend that you try to expand your reality tunnel rather than try to suppress thought that you don't agree with. This thread does at points have a very narrow local reality tunnel ("circlejerk") and iCEBREAKER is, err, breaking the ice into more difficult topics. Some is trolling, some is serious.

Yes, it is absolutely hilarious.  But my groupies are moving to the Speculation thread because the whining Marxists are taking up too much Official space here.

Somehow I'm the JR Ewing of BTCTalk today.  Huh   These pinko fanclub bitches just love to hate me!  Tongue 

I guess it comes with the territory, being a master artist working in the medium of controversy, with trolling as a chief tool in my belt.

But as long as we're off-topic again, here's a little funny for you.  Because AWESOME.  

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
kleeck

Activity: 532

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 09:54:02 PM

I'm sorry, I have to disagree. There are plenty well articulated individuals around here that will discuss the reality of ActM and the greater Bitcoin Mining Market without expending so much negative energy. He is far more interested in entertaining himself through instigating negative emotional responses from other shareholders/forum-goers than being a source of enlightenment and grounding.

I'm not passing a moral judgment here, just stating the obvious. The value of iCEBREAKER, in this media, is wrapped up almost entirely in the entertainment that springs from his intermittent pleas for attention.

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
dexX7
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2013, 09:56:23 PM

General trading advice:

If you are lucky enough to spot manipulation you can call yourself very fortunate. Start to adjust and anticipate the next step. Use your knowledge to your advantage. Wink

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2013, 09:58:50 PM

Hi Kleek,

1.  Lern to kwoat so your poasts are comprehensible.  Thanks for fixing that miserable eyesore of a post.  Use 'Preview' next time, OK?

2.  Why don't we just change the name of this thread to 'The Official iCEBREAKER Discussion Thread' since you are demonstrably unable to follow a reasonable, helpful suggestion to "Fuck off to the Speculation thread" even when that suggestion comes from one of your fellow iCEHATER travelers?

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 338 »
  Print  

Jump to: