Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:22:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the biggest changes in your life caused by Bitcoin?  (Read 2902 times)
LegGekkouga (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:13:21 PM

Many of us here are hoping to be successful miners/campaigners or anything realated to BTCitcoin. Some people succeed many people failed. With that said, what are the biggest changes in your life since you started bitcoin? I hope these will inspire other people so that we too can be successful. Thank you very much!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SNAPCITY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Geo-location adventure game ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄ TOKENSALE   ❱ ❱  ANN   ❱ ❰  BOUNTY ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1500

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:29:35 PM

Bitcoin is a blessing to my life. Even though I have a day job and I earn well from my monthly salary, but I also have to pay a good amount of mortgage payment every month. After making that mortgage payment I don't usually have enough money to enjoy my weekends. However, since the time I started trading and earning from various signature campaigns, I have started to to save money. I can actually see my balance increasing in my bank account. Which I couldn't have done if I didn't have this extra source of income through bitcoin. So it is indeed a blessing for me.

Mystika

Activity: 134

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:47:50 PM

The biggest changes in my life is it makes me more  focus and it makes me more determine in pursuing my goals. It also makes me giving more value to my earnings and not spending it in a nonsense thing because it is not that easy in earning those bitcoins.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LANZ777

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:58:11 PM

Many of us here are hoping to be successful miners/campaigners or anything realated to BTCitcoin. Some people succeed many people failed. With that said, what are the biggest changes in your life since you started bitcoin? I hope these will inspire other people so that we too can be successful. Thank you very much!

As l am starting l want my life to be a progressive life. As l saw now in our place that their life change because of bitcoin. Even students in our place get a budget for their school needs. All of them in our place are earning bitcoin. Bitcoin provide their needs. Most of people there has no job and here comes bitcoin now offers income to anyone who is interested to have income.
Cyberczar

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

Crypto and blockchain writing service

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:19:20 AM

Everyone has a story. I came across Bitcoin through a ponzi with which I made no money. Months later, I remembered about Bitcoin and started researching about it and other means of earning and came across this forum.

Since then I've learnt much more about the coin and still learning. Knowledge of Bitcoin has afforded me the confidence to apply my personal skills to meet my needs. Also, it has created a whole new network of friends, clients and acquaintances for me.

I've learnt some and I'm still learning more. I've learnt that I can take charge of every situation by studying and applying what I have learnt.

Crypto and blockchain writing service
8270thNinja

Activity: 210

busy in real life, long post gap is understandable

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:31:14 AM

Learning how to comprehend properly and learn how to construct sentence properly and improve my grammatical skills and communication skills as well. apart from that i also improved my time management, work is really hard and I have no time to read and join the discussions here on Bitcoin talk but im really trying hard to improve my time management, as of now i can stay for 1 hour per day or 2 hour per day or skip times just to read and post here and of course to learn more about cryptocurrency, i cannot say that i am perfect but i am really trying hard to be one of the best contricutor and member/asset of this forum.
nwahshearthiad

Activity: 134

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:32:25 PM

Bitcoin became a part of my routine since i joined this forum. Bitcoin serves as a source of extra income to me and it helped me with my finances and at the same time I can my practice my english.
explosion

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:10:06 PM

I left my work at office. Now I can organize my day the way I like. I can go for a walk when people are doing their 9 to 5. It gave me more freedom
Jannatul Shefa

Activity: 312
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:27:00 PM

The biggest change in my life which was happened by BTC is that now I'm totally selfdependent. I don't need to depend for money on others.Also I don't need to go to a office or to hear boss's orders.
So i am enjoying the real freedom in my word.

ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:35:39 PM

Bitcoin has actually taught me few things much earlier which I should have learned much later when I would have actually earned money. At the beginning I used to just spend vigorously without even thinking anything . But now I know when to spend and when to save. Also later on I realized that Bitcoin is not something to spend. It's something to save for years and make huge profits

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:46:23 PM

The biggest changes with bitcoin experience is that it makes one expect extra money from time to time especially when you are in a campaign. It also brings some level of seriousness especially when you are not paid after not being qualified for payment, so you get better next time.

Moreso, it is a very good source for additional money for the family upkeep ,even buying and holding is profitable.
hiscall

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:44:18 PM

i start bitcoin later [this year] and gain good amount.

really it’s good coin and learn many from this site hope to start mining next year.

Biggest changes when price was 3,000$ and not buy more bitcoins
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:27:56 PM

For people looking in the outside I have not changed much, I still do the same things and behave in the same way but when I look at my earnings and my savings my life has changed dramatically, before I had no savings and now the amount of money I have saved is considerable and if the price of bitcoin keeps going up my financial situation will be in the best shape of my life.
Matteo.b

Activity: 356

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:25:04 PM

Bitcoin he can change my life i can earn money wit my self and I managed my time here with my kids and the biggest can change  I can learned about bitcoin
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:42:23 PM

Bitcoin change me to be the money whore. i'm actually having almost 50 bitcoin in my pouch. It gives me a lot of return. How the majority of early adopters already changed their life caused by the crypto itself.
Mostly of the crypto change the life of lucky person just like me. And crypto is everything right now.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:53:53 PM

There are lots of changes in my life when i started the bitcoin, first is that i know how to manage my busy time just to have time for bitcoin, I learned and explored many social media because i only know only one which is facebook and lastly i am now earning money here which helps my financial stability. 

ladadadiweliketoparty

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:28:29 PM

The biggest change has to be my outlook on life and how Bitcoin has enabled me to take back my freedom from being a slave to the system and the man. I can't really express in words how this makes me feel but it is undoubtedly the best feeling I have felt in a long time. I couldn't ask for anything more and this journey has been a complete blessing to me I can only hope Bitcoin does the same for others as it did for me.

Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:45:37 PM

Bitcoin revolutionized the way I think about finance, money and economics. It may have done this for many and the effects may still be echoing around the globe. Centralization versus decentralization can be interesting concepts in politics, finance and elsewhere. With centralized totalitarian nations typically the imagination, intelligence, resourcefulness and innovation of a very limited number of individuals are exercised. In a country like venezuela there are a very limited number of people who can start businesses, make inventions and do other things which benefit humanity as a whole. Republics and capitalism may be better geared for producing innovation and progress. Out of the 300+ million americans in the united states all of them have the right to start their own business, own their own property and make their own inventions. The decentralized format of the USA and similar nations could be considered superior to the status quo of venezuela and centralized nations where people often lack the rights or freedoms to do similar things.

Bitcoin is a real life manifestation of this theory in some ways, in terms of its success and continued innovation perhaps depending on it being decentralized.

If bitcoin didn't exist, I would probably have written books on controversial topics that might have gotten myself targeted like some political figures in the USA. Crypto gives me options other than being a political activist or making a legitimate attempt to be a troublemaker to the status quo of lies propagated by the media(sorry if that sounds bleak btw Wink why do I exaggerate things).
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:54:51 PM

Bitcoin has given me a lot and it is more than what I expected. I was so broke before but because of bitcoin, I was able to provide money to support my daily needs. I do not ask anymore an allowance from my parents instead I claim it knowing that I l've been earning big because of this. I also become more able to buy all the things I want and I will always be thankful with what bitcoin did to my life. I wouldn't end up like this if it wasn't for bitcoin.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:05:47 AM

I couldn't still imagine that bitcoin will change my life. Before I started earning bitcoin I was a student worker and it was very hard because I need to study in the afternoon and after that I will go to work until in the morning. But when my friend introduced to me that this forum I quit my job and focus here. Now, my profit now is much higher than my work before and I can focus on my studies now.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: